most disturbing movie you've seen? - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
someone b4 mentioned prem granth and i soo agreee....i was soo disturbed by the rape scene and the sequences following that for an hour...it was just....the saddest thing ever.....like EVER.....i was gloomy for a whole week after i saw the muvie....like the way they showed it was soo depressing....😭...u kinda even lose faith in the world being a good place...
Originally posted by: smarie pants

someone b4 mentioned prem granth and i soo agreee....i was soo disturbed by the rape scene and the sequences following that for an hour...it was just....the saddest thing ever.....like EVER.....i was gloomy for a whole week after i saw the muvie....like the way they showed it was soo depressing....😭...u kinda even lose faith in the world being a good place...

omg i sooo agreee!!! i was wondering wat movie r u guys talking about and then i remember that i watched this movie when i was 5yrs old in the theatres! i was screaming a lot! especially at the rape scene!
yeh its not just that one scene....its also whtever happens to madhuri's character after that......its sad to the nth degree....
oh and on tht note...even damini was pretty disturbing....the things which meenakshi sheshadri goes through after the incident were really sad....and in the end when she wins the case, she goes back to that jerk of a husband and that disgusting family of his!!! urrgghh......😑
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: smarie pants

oh and on tht note...even damini was pretty disturbing....the things which meenakshi sheshadri goes through after the incident were really sad....and in the end when she wins the case, she goes back to that jerk of a husband and that disgusting family of his!!! urrgghh......😑

oh gawd damini is one of my favorite films  meenakshi sheshadri was a fine actress, she shouldn't left so prematurely. I agree with you @ the bold bit, but then, it's a bollywood film at the end of the day, what do you expect? it has to have a bharat milap at the end of it all πŸ˜†
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Raaz was the first Bollywood movie that scared the freakin' hell out of me.
It was one of the very few good horror films made in Bollywood. 

Lots of people have mentioned Dushman..what's the film about and why was it so scary? :\
I remember watching Sarfarosh as a kid and that movie was freaky. I remember Ashutosh Rana used to do this thing with his mouth and make this weird noise and I wanted to cry every time he made that soundπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

The Ring was the first proper horror film I saw as a teen and I could not sleep for 3 weeks due to constant thoughts of Samara coming to get me😳Extremely disturbing movie. The Omen was quite disturbing as well but nothing freaks me out more than the thought of Samara.
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
raaz disturbed me very much. i was horrified and disturbed (to this day) i can't ever watch horror movies anymore....
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^ what makes u think raaz was scary?
i watcehd it lst year and i almost fell from the bed laughing. there' wasnt a SINGLE scene in the WHOLE movie which didn't make me laugh!!!
Bips with that wig and not even half expression,and dino standing like a model...plus that psycho girl who was in love with dino,i loved that movie!!! full of comedy !!! πŸ˜ƒ

@topic..
We are family disturbed me. Why didn't i force my mom to walk out in the interval? Why didnt i sleep?Why o Why~
Ghajini - i dont freaking see a point in that movie,i didn't waste my 3 hours seeing Aamir with one expression trying to chase and kill some man !!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† apart from that..KANK tops the list πŸ˜†

Me and another member Mermaid_QT were the only ones who liked KANK and everyone made fun of us. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No disturbing Hindi movies though some scenes of Rekha's Aastha were disturbing or should I say repulsive.
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meena1

seriously, wht was up with that song..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lyrics chodoπŸ˜†But the music is soul touching,and the Shreya Ghoshal version of it is Just TOO Good.πŸ˜ƒ