yet i watched the whole thing .. LOL, dunno why
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: babii.girl

lmaoo, right?

i cringed throughout the whole movie
yet i watched the whole thing .. LOL, dunno why

so did I as a girl it was really creepy to see two women doing it ARGHHHH i hate it lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
blahblah786 thumbnail
this movie called zinda with Sanjay dutt and john abraham.. it was reallyyy creepyy
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shakti-the power - karishma kapoor starrer comes to my mind 😆 
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^ Zinda is Bollywood "illegal" remake of the Korean movie Oldboy .. heard they got sued or something! Edited by AbbiePrivate - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Simrah-

^^

Oh yeah, Sangharsh too.
It's Ashutosh Rana who terrified me yet again, his character was so disturbing that it made my fingers and toes curl in fear. I remember watching him Raaz when he gets possessed, that was freaking scary!
He's the only actor that portrays negative characters so brilliantly that it haunts me even till now

samee...i was really small when i watched those movies, he used to really scare me tht time tht i wud avoid movies wid him in it & i thought he's evil in real life too, darn he's a darn amazing actor!😆but now i found out he's a sweetheart in real life😳

anyway...adding to my list, jani dushman was the most disturbing Indian film IMO...🤢
tere naam was pretty disturbing too.
& phoonk 2?🤢
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rachna_5

^LOL XD woh bhi solid disturbing tha

omg, but after reading over this thread, I googled the Human Centipede and watched the trailer..
EYAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKK UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH
homggg. haha I would not NOT wretch if I had to watch that movie in a theater.

haha sad thing is, that movie isn't critically acclaimed, neither is it's "medical accuracy" creditted (doctors trashed it)
BUT IT STILL gave me the creeps >.< 

I did the same thing! lol Human psychology...you tell somebody not to do something and they WILL do it. I think that last image was really the most disturbing. I couldn't sleep last night...I tried watching DDLJ and some other happy SRK movies to undo the damage. I don't think it's worked though.

But yeah, thankfully this cannot happen. It's a medical impossibility. Who made this anyway? And why? Actually I dunno if I really want to know now...Ignorance is bliss. 
zoyah thumbnail
anjana anjani stupid storyyyy line ggg idont no y they make movies like that 
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Anamika.

I did the same thing! lol Human psychology...you tell somebody not to do something and they WILL do it. I think that last image was really the most disturbing. I couldn't sleep last night...I tried watching DDLJ and some other happy SRK movies to undo the damage. I don't think it's worked though.

But yeah, thankfully this cannot happen. It's a medical impossibility. Who made this anyway? And why? Actually I dunno if I really want to know now...Ignorance is bliss. 

awwww 😆 that sucks, that you couldn't sleep =/ 
yes omg, the last image, and the sounds.... holy alkrnrgajgdfgd.
yeah, NOT watching that movie, ever. LOL.

hahaha I talked to my friend about the trailer at night, and he was like "ey, everyone should try it, then people can really be united" when i retorted, he was like "come one, where's your fun side!" HAHAHA

lol well it's by some Dutch horror film maker guy lol, he made it cuz he'd made an older joke about the concept with his friends, and then he got inspired 🤢 ajeeb guy