India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MJHT Creations Gallery # 49 (Page 41)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
@Pooja...Could you please make avi's from Rati's WassupTV interview where she's in sunglasses and is entering the spa, where she thanks Ashima (reporter) & IF for taking her to this Spa!! Gosh she was so cute there Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manapandey-Pooja-stuti123

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
ty yams di and jia haha ! yes punjabi toh improve thodi hogaye hai dont worry jaldi seek jaogeyiLOL and ty for liking the avis as well..

on yams di suggestion stacked Big smile free for use. upload with imagehost.org

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKrazzyxDazzlingStarxlakshmi_SGFanOfMAYURmanapandey-Raman-anne156saniya.xPurpleRainsupreet..Auroni.92-Pri.RP-Mysterygirl_me-SMay31-yulZAisha.stuti123MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-swati05..-Jia-..Payal-15relentless.PureBlissZumSrK...Bebolove..KriYaansh...

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

ty yams di and jia haha ! yes punjabi toh improve thodi hogaye hai dont worry jaldi seek jaogeyiLOL and ty for liking the avis as well..

on yams di suggestion stacked Big smile free for use. upload with imagehost.org

beautiful i love itBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pri.RP--Pooja-AnnaJaay

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
thank you Pooja...i love yaa! Hug those look greattt!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

m gonna come back to all the other creations in a bit ok Cool

abhi made these just now LOL i dont know why i am not sleeping eventhough its already 12:30 ErmmROFL instead i kept on making siggies ErmmROFL

Anyways there's nth new on it so ya leave it LOL now i wonder why i said all those stuff for ?Stern SmileROFLlose of energy OuchLOL

was just going through the pic galler-IES ROFL and thought of making siggies :)
Mayank
ok i THINK this is my 1st ever Mayank siggy Stern Smile not sure but i dont remember making any of his siggies Ermm anywayss hope u guys like it coz i saw some drooling post on this so thought os making a siggy for all those arjun deewanis out there LOL

SaYank
loved these pics so ya used it LOL

SaNu
i didnt watched this scene but the pics where enough to make me emotional :( therefore its kinda guess the dialogue thingy for me ROFL i put my own dialogue in it Ermm

SaJanHeart

ok dunno how i ended up listening to this song but i reali liked it so used it in my siggy as it kind matched the pics too ;P hayee Gunji Blushing

Edited by yulZ - 10 January 2011 at 5:37pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

rosecutielakshmi_SGsupreet..sukirti_sanayasaniya.xPurpleRain-Raman-Yashh...-Aastha_Mohit-Auroni.92Mysterygirl_me-Pooja-.VanishingDream.MohitzPari.-Natasha-Faria.Aisha.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-relentless...-Jia-..Payal-15ZumSrK.Nikki_TitliKriYaansh...

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

awwwwww Sid! Hug Hug the siggies are fabulous gorgeous perfecttttt!!!! Day Dreaming the Arjun one is soooooo cute...Day Dreaming thanks for making it....SaNu one makes me emotional too...awwwwiee! that was one amazing scene Day Dreaming Sayank & Sajan ones are sooo cute....awesome stuff as usual!!! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

@Yamz- aww thankyouu so much yarr HugHug means alot .. I KNEWW IT ! Cool that u all would love the arjun one LOL actualli i was gona use text like "muah adroable & naughty arjun" but then i remembered my dostan with sammy Stern Smile then stopped ROFLROFL i also had "boy u make me go mad" in my mind but AGAIN same thing came into my mind ROFLROFL i even imagined Paru telling me "now u are eyeing Arjun too"ROFLROFL but thanx yarr :) sanu one i know. i didnt even thought i would make their siggy .. it was the pics that touched my heart so just used it Heart gladu liked it Yamz.. the siggy was MEANT to be an emotional siggy Wink and aww thankyouuuHugHug

.MohitzPari.relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

@Yamz- aww thankyouu so much yarr HugHug means alot .. I KNEWW IT ! Cool that u all would love the arjun one LOL actualli i was gona use text like "muah adroable & naughty arjun" but then i remembered my dostan with sammy Stern Smile then stopped ROFLROFL i also had "boy u make me go mad" in my mind but AGAIN same thing came into my mind ROFLROFL i even imagined Paru telling me "now u are eyeing Arjun too"ROFLROFL but thanx yarr :) sanu one i know. i didnt even thought i would make their siggy .. it was the pics that touched my heart so just used it Heart gladu liked it Yamz.. the siggy was MEANT to be an emotional siggy Wink and aww thankyouuuHugHug

OMG! i know Pari would definitely say that ROFL ROFL but trust me if u had put those texts..i would have said the same too ROFL Wink ...awwwww ur welcomeee!!! Hug u sigs simply rockkk!!!!!

yulZ.MohitzPari.

Go to top