India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MJHT Creations Gallery # 49 (Page 26)

swati05 IF-Sizzlerz
swati05
swati05

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Kaju, Yamz, shweta, maria, leena, Fari, Aqsa, Payal, supreet, mehwish, Fatima, Tanu, Aisho, Priya, Rida.............beautiful creations gals   Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

awsumgirlsupreet..Mysterygirl_me..-Kaju-..stuti123Maria.Payal-15relentless.

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
@ sam and swati thank u soo much really means a lot 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati05KriYaansh...

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquaman

@Dollu - oo meri Dollu pollu u are soo cute like gollu ROFLROFL ...i simply love it when u call me dollo polluLOLby god its a nice maqne... much better then aqua man i guess LOL.......ok i have completely lost it ROFL...hmmm u usually do thatLOL....tell something new boy..... n i blame ur sweetness for it *hmph*...ok dont do so much of my tareef ...i will climb channe ka jhadh n phir neeche bhi nahi utarungi n u guys would have to pass burgers for me abv that jhadLOL........ i mean dude u made so many siggies just now didnt u :O:O:O:O.... hey i did?? lemme coulunt one for u, one for nikki di n one for me n pari.. hey boy i just made threeLOLiys not much specially compared to ur countSilly..... i just love love loveeeeee u for that awesomeee and marvellous Sanaya siggy u made for me uffffff  ....well ur sanya our doll is so gorgeous k us pe koi pi kuch bhi banayega to it will cume out simplyyyyyyyyy awsome nahi???....Wink BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing i am still drooling over it BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing Paru made me one n now u BlushingBlushingBlushing cant resist yarr BlushingBlushing did u two planned to kill me or wat ??BlushingBlushing...yes well u kill us enough with ur aqua colour n then ur totally droolicious siggs n superk text.. dont u???so this is tit for tat sidniROFL thankyouu so much yarrr and now this love u all siggy which has got the most adorable piccy in this whole widee solar system ROFLROFL ...sachi na the pic was shooo januable use dekhte hi mujhe tum sab ki yaad aayi.. n vaise bhi yesterday to i was in total love with forum members wasnt i???LOLso made it ....i am just speechless XD all i can say is we all are soo blessed to have u dollu.Hug..omgosh........  and i think it shd be us thanking u n not ya ;P ...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww u r such a sweetheart broEmbarrassed

PS: damn i cant like ur post for one day AngryCry i so wanna press like rgt now Crydoesnt matter forget that likey button... ur reply is more then enough for me!!!!!Tongue

disclaimer ....all the colours barring aqua have been used by me to answere u ROFL
n sid now i am finally gonna comment on each n every siggy i couldnt comment on or see yesterdayEvil Smile

loads of love dollyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
dollyyy amazing sigs dear loved them

yulzz the monaya and samrat sigs are awesome adore ur style its so unique and adorable

-nautankidollz-yulZ

lakshmi_SG Goldie
lakshmi_SG
lakshmi_SG

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

ok here i gooooooooooooooROFL
BTW before i move on about the colourful text in my siggies i shd thank Paru & Ragz for inspiring me Hug thankyouu guys Hug it was ur text in ur siggies that made me give it a try :)

@Kaju- OMGG girl its been ages since i saw ur creations :O dude i missed it like anythingg :( i havent been to avi section for ages there it feels gr8 to see ur creations in here Big smile waise bhi ur creatins are mosting on MN too so i am damn sure i will be able to stalk ur creations in here Cool and abt ur creations wat so i say yarr ?? its soo obvious that we loveeeee it to the core ^__^ ur styles are amazingg and hatss off to u for that Clap Clap I still remember ur old creationsss and remembering them now i can proudly say that u have indeed improved a lot yarr Clap Clap i saw alot of siggies where u had blended about sooo many pics :O n that's sth realli hard to do Clap Clap Clap love the sparkly effect u always have in ur siggy :) this is wat makes ur siggies diff frm others Wink i just lovee lovee it :) aRti stuff mann HAWTTTTTTT !! simplyy hawt !! i cant seen to find any other words except hawt for this pics related stuffs LOL maybe its all the pics that makes the whole thing more sexy LOL seriously yarr they are awesoem especially the 2nd and 3rd batch ;P its soo clear and superb :D 4th batch just adore the style both in the avi and in the siggy Wink

@Ragz- O gawd girl u are back to make me go crazyyyyyyyyyy huh Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming so true yarr the hawtest photoshoot ever Embarrassed but not only hawt it was adorable too :) hayee i am going gaga over the pics Embarrassed Embarrassed girl ur simplicity just blows me awayyy Embarrassed EmbarrassedAWESOME yarr.. everything is just PERFECT Day Dreaming

@Aish- OOOOOOOOOO EMMMMM GEEE girl Shocked Shocked Shocked those siggies are FREAKINGHAWTILICOUS !! ok i thought it was too boring to use hawt hawt everytime so i added sth to it to make ti sound new CoolROFL dudee those siggies made me go wachungawafaaaaaa feeeeeeeeeeeee tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumakataaaaaaaaa ROFLROFL see this mean i lost my mind after seeing them ROFLROFL both of them are soo unique , prettilicous and wat to say RAPCHIK CoolROFL The style is simplyy najwaaab Big smile Big smile especially the 1st one dudeee that one hell of a burning siggy ROFL it put my screen on fire Stern Smile if it gets over heated and gets broken down u have to pay for it Stern SmileROFL 2nd one it must be the white thingy hanging in arjun's outfit that made the text look more posh Cool i was like did she add sth in middle to make it look more stylish Shocked then i realise it was his clothes ROFLROFL so ya totalli love it Heart i shd say cut out way is the most hardest way to make a siggy and u have done it in both of them which is realli impressing yarr.. so hatss off ClapClapn thanx to Yamz too without whom we would have been able to see it Big smile n i myself says many bakwass so there not even a 0.01% i will go mad reading urs ROFLROFL n  ya Aish i am ur eye-check up doctor koi shak CoolROFL u shdnt doubt on me u know.. i am a pro doctor Smile n o yaa Aish stop doubting everyone Stern Smile the comments we give to u are honest and true .. u ahrdly believe anything we say dont u *hmph* ROFL u need a doubting check up now ROFL n ya i am ur doctor YET AGAIN ROFL

@Leena- gr8 siggy yarr Clap i loved how u made their laughing pictures the main focus Embarrassed and the MN one by gawdd do make more on that stylee.. its just too good Cool the frame thing in the middle just superb yarr !!!

@Ymaz- i already showed my excitement over that siggy didnt i Cool or maybe i was stalking on it n i thought i already commented onit ROFL Anyways wateva it is i am still gonna coment on it Big smile Yamz i LOVEEEEEEE that siggy which is soo obvious LOL i love the style, blending and mainly the text.. i think that was the main thing that made the siggy look classic Cool so yaa i am blushing looking at it Embarrassed awesome siggy yarr Clap Clap Clap Clap try to make some on Gunji too .. now i remember i havent ever seen any gunji creations from u Stern Smile dude do u  need an eye-check up too ??ROFLROFL

@shwetaloveyou- hey there reali sweet MN siggy Heart the pics u chose are awesomee and perfect !! loved it Heart

@Dollu - oo meri Dollu pollu u are soo cute like gollu ROFLROFL ok i have completely lost it ROFL n i blame ur sweetness for it *hmph* i mean dude u made so many siggies just now didnt u :O:O:O:O i just love love loveeeeee u for that awesomeee and marvellous Sanaya siggy u made for me uffffff Blushing i am still drooling over it Blushing Paru made me one n now u BlushingBlushingBlushing cant resist yarr BlushingBlushing did u two planned to kill me or wat ??BlushingBlushing thankyouu so much yarrr and now this love u all siggy which has got the most adorable piccy in this whole widee solar system ROFLROFL i am just speechless XD all i can say is we all are soo blessed to have u dollu Hug and i think it shd be us thanking u n not ya ;P

PS: damn i cant like ur post for one day AngryCry i so wanna press like rgt now Cry

@Maria_soniarti- i guess ur name is maria ? is it ?? LOL well let me know ok LOLanywayss loving ur siggies too :) the pink effect is realli good Clap

@Faria- aww u made a siggy on whole cast.. thats realli sweet Heart ARTI one is gr8 too Clap

@Aqsa- OMGG remember me ?? :O:O:O dudee u now make siggies too ?? Shocked u didnt let me know did ya Ermm well if u dont remember me than i used to pm u abt my shop LOL i even made u a siggy when i opened my new shop but u didnt visited so its alrite Big smile but yarr u made siggie now :O:O:O:O: i feel so happy to see them.. coz they are awesome yarr Shocked Shocked each of them is soo soo good Clap Clap YAYYYYY me is soo happy for ya Big smile Big smile kip on making more Coolthe effect and the blending of the pics with the texture is soo kool Day Dreaming

@Payal- wooo hawt siggy yarr Big smile and cute iconss Wink

@Sani- Stern SmileStern Smile oiee besharam Stern Smile u make siggies too ?Stern Smile how come u didnt mention it to me Ermm i feel soo left out now Cry Cry besharam i am not gonna talk to u now *hmph* well before i start my maunvrat with ya ROFL let me comment on them *hmhp*ROFL the avi is ADORABLEEE Heart aww the way the black n red font is standing out makes the siggy and avi look more romantic Embarrassed Embarrassed hayeeee gr8 job Sani Clap make more ok Wink

@Supreet- woww so many siggies and woh bhi itni amazingg :O:O:O:O gr8 yarr Clap Clap just love that scene of MN both of them looks fab :)

@Taani- gr8 work girl Clap Clap

@Lakshmi- awww u made me remeber those beautiful moments of SG Day Dreaming thankyouu so much yarr n gr8 stuff Embarrassed

@fatima- woooooo good one yarr ShockedClapClap

@loving_bird- wow the way u have zoomed their face ONLY made it look a bit more hotter than the other siggies Cool awesome word Clap

@Nani- OMGG naniii u are rockingg noww Shocked Shocked pehle it was VMs n now these amazinggg and fabulous aviss by gawdd i am going crazyyy Silly now i demand a gunji avi from u ApproveROFL pleaseeeeeeeeee ?? choose any scene u like of her and then make me one Embarrassed i would loveeeeeeeeee to go gaga over that aviSilly damn that KJ sequence was/is/will always be the most memorable and beautiful scenes of both MN & SG Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming after that that song became my more fav Day DreamingDay Dreaming hayee rabaaa save me Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

@Sania- amazingg creations yarr Cool hayee loving them alot Heart

@sid......I am  so glad that u hav liked my work, yeah u r right those were amazing sajan moments. And I must tell you have been a tough competitor to all the best siggy makers of this forum, especially pari, yamini, ragini, aishu, dolly, aqsa,supret, arjunilicios, leena....and many more.

Edited by lakshmi_SG - 09 January 2011 at 3:17am

yulZ

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
@Rida....beautiful siggies....Hug

Mysterygirl_me

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
@sid sid sid sid sid sid
how could u???? u r suchhh a... ok no commentsErmm.....
but still tell me.. why do u n pari always enjoy to give us poor innocent samrat lovers all these heart attacks???Silly
can u imagine all night i kept on thinking abt these sigggies which i couldnt see coz of my crappy data card ..........
n now that i am seeing them.. i cant take my eyes of them...Day Dreaming

u dumb can u imagine i spend last 25 minutes in deciding which sam siggy to use!!!!!Cool.. i wanted to use wach n every siggy os sam sajan ... n even gunji!!!! see u r making me drool on her too.. tuch tuch tuch.. sidni this is soo soo not right...
so i have a simple solutin.. when u cum ol... n cum soon k??Evil Smile
u r gonna make me a slideshow of all those sammy siggsHeart
or u will be murdered.....Evil Smile

got that aquaman??Wink
n now the effects n text.. seriously sid do u have a fairy godmother for those amazing text thingies????Geek/.... i mean seriously how can u always always manage to totally kill us with ur text just how..
h u see the sammy sigg i am using???
gosh its effects and textures, blending n colouring is soo soo soo soo eprfect.. its amazng boy seriously totally lovd the amazing sigg.. this one izzz myyy phavoriteDay Dreaming.. so for the time being.. untill i wait for my slideshow.. i am using this.. mmm yummy boy my sammy isnt he???Silly

yulZ.MohitzPari.

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Awesome work everyone! Loved it! fab job!

I made a siggy on Samrat!Embarrassed  

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima-ArTi-lakshmi_SGMyInfatuationzsukirti_sanayasaniya.xPurpleRain-Raman-supreet..Auroni.92-Aastha_Mohit-Mysterygirl_me..-Kaju-...MohitzPari.-Natasha-CryingEyes-yulZAisha.MyInspirationz.VanishingDreamPayal-15ZumSrK.KriYaansh...Nikki_Titli

Go to top