-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
made some icons free to use

do credit for monaya one as it doesnt have my copyright

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 08 January 2011 at 6:59pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInfatuationz-Raman-anne156saniya.xPurpleRainsupreet..-Akriti-Mysterygirl_mesumonetolub-Aastha_Mohit-Auroni.92yulZAisha...-Kaju-..MyInspirationzstuti123XSilentWishesXMaria.-Natasha-swati05relentless.Payal-15ragzz...-Jia-..ZumSrK.Badtameez_DilNikki_TitliKriYaansh...

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Priya- aww behnaa loving both of them Heart perfect choice of pics and they are adorableee Embarrassed

FREEBIES
made them just now Embarrassed
SaJan
i saved this line especialy for this siggy Embarrassed i went on samrat sleeping pics hunting for this ROFL and found this blue chaddi one ROFL
ufffffff Gunji looks sooooo Blushing
samrat

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGPurpleRainsupreet..MyInfatuationzanne156-Raman-sukirti_sanayasaniya.x-Ishita--Akriti-Mysterygirl_me-Aastha_Mohit-Auroni.92XSilentWishesX.VanishingDream-nautankidollz-Aisha...-Kaju-..-Jyotika-MyInspirationzaishhh.Maria.sofiaaax.-Natasha-Sunshine Girlragzz...-Jia-..relentless.ZumSrK.Payal-15Badtameez_DilKriYaansh...

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
omgggg sid...awesome stuff..using the MoNaya one Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

shweta,Leena,Faru,Aqsa,Payal,Supreet,Mehwish,Lakshmi,Fatima-ArTi,Tanu,Aisho,sukirti_sanaya,Sid,Maria,Priya Amazing Fabulous work by all of you Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima-ArTi-lakshmi_SGsupreet..sukirti_sanayayulZBadtameez_Dil

Yashh... IF-Rockerz
Yashh...
Yashh...

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
@Sid,Priya,Aisho,taani,fari................amazing update guyss Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" />

Edited by sashazmohit - 08 January 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGsupreet..saniya.x-Raman--Aastha_Mohit-Aisha...-Kaju-..yulZ-Natasha-MyInspirationzXSilentWishesX..-Jia-..ragzz.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Deva re deva..mujhpe kuch to taras khao Stern Smile I've been working on a Sunday too..abhi aayi toh aisa swaagat Stern Smile Chalo let me start my replying ki gaadi before time's up ROFL

Originally posted by yulZ

Before I start (: Can I tell you scrolled down your whole post and max number of roflers was in your reply to me..see how intelligent I am Cool ROFL
@Aish- OOOOOOOOOO EMMMMM GEEE girl Shocked Shocked Shocked those siggies are FREAKINGHAWTILICOUS !! haillaa...I love the naya invention..waise bhi I don't think the word hot and my work goes together..even though this is exaggerated..it's better ROFL ok i thought it was too boring to use hawt hawt everytime so i added sth to it to make ti sound new CoolROFL achha kiya..you made my boring sa day more entertaining SleepyEmbarrassed dudee those siggies made me go wachungawafaaaaaa feeeeeeeeeeeee tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumakataaaaaaaaa ROFLROFL see this mean i lost my mind after seeing them ROFLROFL haww yeh kya hai...you lost your mind only after seeing them..i toh thought..kab ka.. ROFLboth of them are soo unique , prettilicous and wat to say RAPCHIK CoolROFL RAPCHIK ROFL hawww Shocked ROFL  Waise this time I won't let my boss take credit..since it was Saturday ROFL The style is simplyy najwaaab Big smile Big smile especially the 1st one dudeee that one hell of a burning siggy ROFL yeah i know the first one's better (: arre what is this..everyone complaining I burnt their screen Cry ROFL it put my screen on fire Stern Smile if it gets over heated and gets broken down u have to pay for it Stern SmileROFL don't you dare mail me the bill on my ghar ka pata..I will be hunted down by my parents before I can even think of paying any billsROFL ROFL 2nd one it must be the white thingy hanging in arjun's outfit that made the text look more posh Cool i was like did she add sth in middle to make it look more stylish Shocked did I?  Didn't even notice when I made it..abhi I went and looked..chal just imagine I put it there on purpose ROFL Cool then i realise it was his clothes ROFLROFL so ya totalli love it Heart i shd say cut out way is the most hardest way to make a siggy and u have done it in both of them which is realli impressing yarr.. so hatss off ClapClapAww thankyouu Embarrassed..in fact it looked worse with blending..which is actually the style I usually make my stuff in ROFL..as you know ROFL n thanx to Yamz too without whom we would have been able to see it Big smile of course..I told you she takes a lot of effort in doing stuff for me EmbarrassedLOL i myself says many bakwass so there not even a 0.01% i will go mad reading urs ROFLROFLarre true true...woh toh I didn't even think of Smile ROFL u n  ya Aish i am ur eye-check up doctor koi shak CoolROFL u shdnt doubt on me u know.. i am a pro doctor Smile okay I don't have any problems coming for check up then Smile ROFL and you stalked my posts Stern Smile i saw like everywhere n o yaa Aish stop doubting everyone Stern Smile the comments we give to u are honest and true .. u ahrdly believe anything we say dont u *hmph* ROFL arre sorry..*kaan pakadti hoon* Embarrassedabhi se hamesha waala promise I won't doubt your praise ROFL u need a doubting check up now ROFL n ya i am ur doctor YET AGAIN ROFL nahii kum se kum is check up se baachhaooo..I promise I'll turn up to eye check up if you give me the correct address...i'm saying this cause I have experience of being given the wrong address of a doctor :OO ROFL ROFL ROFL don't ask Stern Smile

anyway chal thankyou for such a sweet reply sid Embarrassed I promise I will not doubt anyone's praise ever again Stern Smile you should be proud for making me able to say this..abhi reply to this comment of mine..so I can reply back Smile ROFL

-----------------------------------------------------

I almost forgot Shocked let me reply to the sigs you posted as well ROFL
where were they *hmpph* let me go through the pages again ROFL

As you might remember..or not remember..i don't know Stern Smile I said you and Pari were the only ones who could get me to "drool" over mohit/samrat .. :OO those sigs are WOW sid ShockedShocked
Not that I'm shocked at your awesomely never ending talent or anything ROFL ..but still ROFL

The first Sam one is tres adorable..itna hi french yaad hai mujhe since I dropped it a few years ago Smile
nahi..btw..thoda aur bhi aata hai ROFL ROFL Anyway I love the style of that sig..it's so so so adorable..I guess sam makes it better right..
ohh and I started looking for the text on this sig and couldn't find it Ouch then I looked properly and I found it down the side Dancing ROFL it says mr adorable awww EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hat was such a cute scene btw (:

Killer look one haww..this one is AMAZING..I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you used diff colourings in the pics..and one in b/w Embarrassed and of course not to mention your style..as yams said it's so unique Cool I've never seen anyone's work which looks even 1/1000th alike Shocked seriously..and I'm not exaggerating..I was going to add another 0 and then didn't Smile other wise I wouldn't have been able to say I'm not exagerating ROFL
rofll I love the text like anything.. la la la la laa ROFL
The pinkishness in the third is so cutee....x Embarrassed and his expressions are so cute..awwww LOL the colouring makes it stand out more and ya I think you get the point LOL 
The 4th is my fav ohh wait so is the 5th ROFL I LOVE them both equally, both's style rock and I don't know what else to say goshh...I'm out of words cause I sat down today and wrote the whole of the induction booklet I was meant to be writing over the next few days Sleepy Socha chal yeh boss thodi impress ho jaayegi toh she won't turn up at weird times atleast..
I sware if I didn't wake up one morning..she would get the masterkey from the reception and come with a bucket of thanda paani and all to wake me up with Ouch ROFL
okay while writing all this i made up my mind that the 5th is my fav EmbarrassedEmbarrassed his expressions are the BEST Embarrassed and your sig is wow wow wow..should I stare at it all day? ROFL
chal abhi I'm going..yaar itna likha my hand will drop off...
i will tell you tomorrow what she said...hopefully thodi toh impress ho jaayegi LOL will talk soon LOL   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima-ArTi-ragzz.relentless.

Go to top