India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MJHT Creations Gallery # 49 (Page 18)

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
sorry for quoting....... but I have to!! 

Originally posted by yulZ

Dedicated to my Paru Hug
She asked for a return gift for the STUNNING & PERFECT siggy she made for me Embarrassed and i was soo happy therefore i wanted to thank her and show her how much i lloved her siggy by making as much Samrat siggies i could Embarrassed abhi i have still got more to make par abhi just posting the ones i made on 1 day Embarrassed
Hope u like it Paru Hug

OMGGGGGG SIDDDDDDDDHugHug ok tell me one thing.......when u saw that ONE sanz siggy how did u feel??  I m seeing 5 :OOOOO think about me....OMGGGG do u even care about me and my heartShocked..........GOSHHHHH my excitement is 5 times more than urs!!!

along with her i am dedicating to all the SamHitians out there too Wink Girls i think u shd thank Paru for this aswell :)....

hahaha true...thank me girlsCoolROFLDancing

Freebies Tongue

this is my one of my most fav scene...OMGGGGGG he looks so cuteeeeeeee here...and TEXT...do I even need to say anything!??? just PERFECT!!!!! OMGGGDay Dreaming

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG this is when he saw gunji for the FIRST time...........again, this is one of my most fav scene EVER!!!!! his looks.........OMGGG SO INNOCENT!!!!!! when I see these pics....I cant take my eyes off from him!!!!! GOSHHH I love him!!!!! Thank u from bottom of my heart sid!!!!! and text.........again he does make me go lalalala.....m gonna use all but this is first!!!!!!

ok this is UR BEST ONE sid!!!!! and my most fav from this update...........when I saw this one na......I felt so proud to be his fan and ur friendHug GOSHHHHHH look at this pictures...the one on right.....omggggg so ADORABLE!!!!!! I love how u used them in ur siggy.......its simple and the most beautiful.........this one touched my heart THE MOST!!!!! I just loved it!!!

WELL WELL WELLLLLLLlll.......this text is my fav!!!!! OMGGGG that pic on left...gOSHHH look at his smile sid..just LOOK AT ITDay Dreaming............ohhhh baby boy.....whenever I want u , all I have to do is to dream about u...OMGGGG PERFECT...wondering how do u know thatShockedROFLROFL...no seriously how do u know??

now I feel like using this right now tooStern Smile OMGGGGG  this is again one of my most fav scene ( I tell this for every scene noROFL ) GOSHHH text is more than perfect!!!! SID tell me from where do u get this?? if ur mind....then salute to u and ur creativity!!!!! OMGGG thank u so much!!!!!!!

A BIG THANK U..........m speechless....after saying all thisROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MohitsLeenaMysterygirl_me-Aastha_Mohit-yulZMyInspirationzaishhh..VanishingDreamrelentless.KriYaansh...Nikki_Titli

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@Sidd...dude..we love to mention you...u see we always fill up the space for spamming because u ain't online as much as us...ROFL ROFL yess ur style rockss Cool ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ.MohitzPari.aishhh.

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

@Sidd...dude..we love to mention you...u see we always fill up the space for spamming because u ain't online as much as us...ROFL ROFL yess ur style rockss Cool ROFL ROFL
omggg i feel soo blessed now to be the topic btw u guys BlushingROFL n thanx yarr CoolROFL
n why am i so much related to spamming Ermm i already said i dont spam Smile its just that i reply to each post ROFLROFL

@Divya- hamesha hai balika Smile

@Saniya- oo hellow ROFL i am Sid Big smile

sukirti_sanayaaishhh.relentless.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
now tell me how to stop blushing u DUMB....m going for a lunch with my parents....big trouble ahead...god help me please!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-yulZaishhh.relentless.Nikki_Titli

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

now tell me how to stop blushing u DUMB....m going for a lunch with my parents....big trouble ahead...god help me please!! 

PAri.. tell ur parents u have some guest for lunch... and tht you will prefer being with the guest.. they'll understand and u can continue blushing

yulZ.MohitzPari.Nikki_Titli

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
HAHA...joke of the day SID...you and not spamming..ahem..thats an understatement ROFL ROFL ROFL

Have fun Pari Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ.MohitzPari.aishhh.Nikki_Titli

-Ishita- IF-Rockerz
-Ishita-
-Ishita-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Sid- Fab Creations dear!! all the Sammy Siggies are really Amazing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

KomzieBoombat IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

Go to top