Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MJHT Creations Gallery # 49 (Page 105)

Jagavi_Naik IF-Rockerz
Jagavi_Naik
Jagavi_Naik

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Thank you both sisters..hehe
ya she worked hard to get it....lmao...but no worries...its her habbit that prolly only i kno of? ROFL
thanks di for supporting! rofl,....but anything for pari Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.ZumSrK.ragzz.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I'm going to start from pg 80 LOL I don't remember where I last left off ): but anyway...

-------------------------------------------------------------

@Raman beautiful sigs.. I know you don't me well probably not LOL but I didn't know you make sigs.. and that too such beautiful ones..I loved your Rati sigs especially Embarrassed the Gunur one later on is so pretty..the colouring is the best thing about it (;

@Rabi OMGG look who's here ShockedShockedShocked goshhh it feels SO SO SO good to see you here after so long..Hug it feels like AGES...but you said only two weeks? Oh well whatever... I'm hyper after seeing you and such gorgeous sigs from you! LOVE LOVE LOVE the first sig and its style, the colouring is so pretty and the second two.. :O The text is SO true, My fav is the one for Annie though..the way you blended the pics is too pretty..i'm sure she loved it too (: love you Rabi, I wish you were more active..but I understand completely..as you said profession demands ROFL

@Aani the stacked avis are GORGEOUS seriously the b/w colouring and the text colour makes it look all the more beautiful, and yes definitely make more in that style Embarrassed 
And the MS sig is pretty too, I'm a fan of your black and white stuff..LOL

@Paru :OOOOO the sig you made for yourself is so so so pretty..it's perfect really..Hug btw i know this is the MJHT CG...but you like Hiten-Gauri too? I used to watch Kutumb the first season (not the second) and even kyunki for those two ROFL anyway.. LOVE the colouring (:
Then the Khabar Nahi Sam sig is WOW Embarrassed love the colouring and text style..in fact the styles of all your sigs are perfect (: even the solo sig of Sam - love love love Hug
LASTLY..i think ROFL MJHT sig )": Aww you made me feel sad again abt MJHT ending ): nevertheless again the colouring is gorgeous as ever.
:OO ANOTHER ONE..geez LOL everytime I see a sig from you I jump up and down in excitement LOL the Mr and Mrs Shergill one is THE BEST out of all of them EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed the red heart and the text style makes it look all the more beautiful Embarrassed

@Ragz Your Khabar Nahi sig is nothing but simply BEAUTIFUL Hug I'm so proud of you for this sig Embarrassed the colouring is beautiful and I love how you made the two corner ones b/w (: And the San icon is so pretty, I guess because she's so pretty too <3 love you Hug 

@Sofia it feels so good to see you...and that too here..thankyou so much for such a beautiful comment Embarrassed means a lot that you love seeing my work, love you Hug

@Jagz I'm seeing you after SO SO SO SO long..god knows whether you even remember me still or not ROFL I'd like to think you do LOL Anyway, your sig is so so WOW .. the style is the best thing about it I think, and I know, you know, and Pari knows how mad she is going over it right now ROFL
I owe you a longggg comment in your shop..Hug

----------------------------------------------

Ahhh I'm doneeee.....x Hug to everyone Hug
And now...finally my flight's on the 20th night so from 21st I will be relatively more active Dancing after I get my driving exam over LOL I can't waiiittt...x

Edited by -Aish129- - 16 January 2011 at 11:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_meJagavi_Naik.MohitzPari...-Jia-..ZumSrK.ragzz.KriYaansh...

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
ermmm....my partner is not here...thats why both of u r flying highSmileThumbs Down...calling badiCool....THE ELDERS ROCKApprove

ok now m off from CG...thanks once again jagz...mwahhh

@ all- thanks for liking my workHug

@ aish - awwwwwwww thank u so much aish.........goshhh u keep gayabofying everytime:((...thanks alot sweetheart!! thats so sweet of u!! I m glad u like them!! ohh yeahhhh...thats the first show I got crazy forLOLDay Dreaming.........missing ur stuff btw...plz make some soon when u get time!! love ya!! mwahhhHeart

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 16 January 2011 at 11:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jagavi_Naikaishhh.ZumSrK.ragzz.-Ocean.eyes-

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
@ Aish..aww thanks so much sweetheart Hug miss ya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Jagavi_Naik IF-Rockerz
Jagavi_Naik
Jagavi_Naik

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Aish...yea its been kinda long now...arre of course i remember you! and thanks soo much :) Hug

Sis...stop saying thanks now yaar! acting like u dont even know me..lmaoROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.aishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
@Ragz you're welcome anytime Embarrassed i miss you too Hug

@Pari aww I don't mean to be disappearing all the time...but since you know it is a work trip ROFL So I am here for work that's why ROFL yeah I will definitely make time and make some stuff..LOL promise youu...x

@Jagz ohh i'm glad you still remember me ROFL and you're welcome HugHug

Jagavi_Naik.MohitzPari.ZumSrK.

ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Ragz di,mp di,jagz,Kinjal,nishi-awesome creations

Jagz-good to see u after so longSmile

Jagavi_Naik.MohitzPari.-Ocean.eyes-

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Aww Aish..i miss seeing ur creations in ur shop updates :( please update soon hon Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Go to top