MJHT Creations Gallery # 49 - Page 99

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Sofia-

@PARI - THANKS UU FOR MAKING MY SUGG USING RIGHT TOO GOOOODD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LNOW WHAT U MEAN ;)]
WOW AND UR MONAYA SBS WORK IS FABB THROUGH THE PAGES TOO GOOD!
@RAGINI - AWESME SANAYA WORK AND MONAYA TOO GOOD XX
@YAMINI&AAHANA AND JAGZ - FAB WORK GUYS!!!

๐Ÿค—I was just gonna PM it to u sofi....I thought u missed it lol...thank u ๐Ÿค—....mwahhhh

@ all - thank u for liking my work guys!!

awesome work everyone!! 
Amazing work everyone!!

Yams..love that sig..beautiful text ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Ragini- - 13 years ago
one from me!! โค๏ธ dedicated to my friends!!
๐Ÿค—
Omg!! Pari that is one adorable sig!! Goshh MoNaya make anything look so januable and to top it..its a MoNayaJun segment!! when these three get together, its fun unlimited..! Simply love them..the TRIO rocks! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hey Guys.. Was seeing the Kal Ho Na Ho sequence... so made some siggies.. Hope you'll like it.. Feel free to use it .

awesome work Divya!!!!

this text....ermmm๐Ÿค”..it applies to me actually๐Ÿ˜† so thought of making something like this! 

For madhu๐Ÿค—I promised her a siggy on her b'day...I couldn't make it coz of my exams so making it now!!! sorry for being so late madhu!! mwahh

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
@ Divya and Yamini..................

Awesome work...............the siggies are so beautiful and two people in it...........There can never be any1 like them............they are just the BEST......and so are u 2...........
awesome work everyone ๐Ÿ˜ณ ..Pari..love ur work bhai..so much clarity in it, and love the colouring too..ur work just stands out ..cant take my eyes off that Samrat siggy ๐Ÿ˜

One from me..Gosh what do i say about these two natural beauties โค๏ธ ..the pics say it all ๐Ÿ˜‰ classy beauties .thanks to pari for this awesome idea..im totally satisfied with this one for a change ๐Ÿ˜† this one of course has Sanaya in it, so posting it here, before anyone thinks whats wrong with this girl ๐Ÿ˜†

Feel free to use:

Edited by -Ragini- - 13 years ago
guys made an sg sig
feel free to use:
Edited by --Aditi-- - 13 years ago