Posted: 13 years ago
I made another siggy! This time i tried something different. hope u like it 😳

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely Siggie Nisha!!

CryingEyes- thumbnail

Kaju🤗❤️,Ragz🤗❤️,Yamz🤗❤️,Aish🤗❤️,Leena🤗❤️,Dolly🤗❤️,Maria🤗❤️,Supreet🤗❤️,Aqsa🤗❤️,Divya🤗❤️,Pari🤗❤️,Sid🤗❤️,Aani🤗❤️,Sano🤗❤️,Rida🤗❤️,Payal🤗❤️,Nishi🤗❤️ - Gorgeous creations by each and everyone of you⭐️⭐️...You guys are all rocking👍🏼😳... !!

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another one But on Gunjan! 😳

Meehak. thumbnail
@..Aisho..: Awwwwww..... The Arti avi's r just aweeesome ❤️🤗Thaanks a lot Jaanu for making them🤗
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Ragini-

omgggg sid...awesome stuff..using the MoNaya one 😃

thankyouu so much Ragz 😳
Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

shweta,Leena,Faru,Aqsa,Payal,Supreet,Mehwish,Lakshmi,Fatima-ArTi,Tanu,Aisho,sukirti_sanaya,Sid,Maria,Priya Amazing Fabulous work by all of you 🤗

thankyouuuuuuuu😳
Originally posted by: -Yash-

@Sid,Priya,Aisho,taani,fari................amazing update guyss 👏

thankyouu yarr 😎
@Sasha- OMGG ok i lovee that siggy 😲 its like a card yarr.. u know those angelic cards 😍 i love the effect on it.. plus the blending is soo good !! dudee that awesomee 👏👏

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

Deva re deva..mujhpe kuch to taras khao 😳 oie i am a realli kind person yarr 😳but my finger are realli evil 😳🤣 stop hee nahi hota 😳🤣 I've been working on a Sunday too..abhi aayi toh aisa swaagat 😳 u like it ?😎🤣

Before I start (: Can I tell you scrolled down your whole post and max number of roflers was in your reply to me..see how intelligent I am 😎 🤣 omgg i am sooo impresssed🤣 i totalli didnt notice that 😲🤣

haillaa...I love the naya invention..waise bhi I don't think the word hot and my work goes together..even though this is exaggerated..it's better 🤣lol this reminded me how the word cute doesnt go along with u aswell 🤣there are many other words rgt ?😆   achha kiya..you made my boring sa day more entertaining 🥱😳 awww i am so gr8 nah 😎🤣 haww yeh kya hai...you lost your mind only after seeing them..i toh thought..kab ka.. 🤣 stop pulling me leg now 😳 🤣 RAPCHIK 🤣 hawww 😲 🤣  Waise this time I won't let my boss take credit..since it was Saturday 🤣 oo please dont bring ur villain boss in here yarr 🤣 its like she has become one of us🤣 tell her we talk abt her alot.. maybe she would get happy and impressed🤣 yeah i know the first one's better (: arre what is this..everyone complaining I burnt their screen 😭 🤣 aww poor you.. well u deserve it *hmph*🤣 don't you dare mail me the bill on my ghar ka pata..I will be hunted down by my parents before I can even think of paying any bills🤣 🤣 chal we will stalk ur house n then sent u on the time when u are alone ..😃 prob solved 🤣did I?  Didn't even notice when I made it..abhi I went and looked..chal just imagine I put it there on purpose 🤣 😎 erm i dont think any one else noticed that too so its fine 🤣 Aww thankyouu 😳..in fact it looked worse with blending..which is actually the style I usually make my stuff in 🤣..as you know 🤣 oo haan yarr ... i always want to try it but give up after thinking abt those hardwork needed🤣of course..I told you she takes a lot of effort in doing stuff for me 😳😆awwwwww😳okay I don't have any problems coming for check up then 😊 🤣 😎 and you stalked my posts 😳 i saw like everywhere is there any place i dont ever stalked ?🤣🤣 and how could i miss u guys 😳🤣 i stalked all the pages 😳 arre sorry..*kaan pakadti hoon* 😳abhi se hamesha waala promise I won't doubt your praise 🤣 yaad rakhnaa 😎 nahii kum se kum is check up se baachhaooo..I promise I'll turn up to eye check up if you give me the correct address...i'm saying this cause I have experience of being given the wrong address of a doctor :OO 🤣 🤣 🤣 don't ask 😳 now i want to know more 😳🤣

anyway chal thankyou for such a sweet reply sid 😳 I promise I will not doubt anyone's praise ever again 😳 you should be proud for making me able to say this..abhi reply to this comment of mine..so I can reply back 😊 🤣 omg this line just cracks me up🤣🤣 n YAYYYY chal i believe you😎  
-----------------------------------------------------

As you might remember..or not remember..i don't know 😳 I said you and Pari were the only ones who could get me to "drool" over mohit/samrat .. :OO oo ya n i think i won too after several mohit siggies i made  😎🤣 *hides somewhere after saying it before Paru attacks*🤣those sigs are WOW sid 😲😲
Not that I'm shocked at your awesomely never ending talent or anything 🤣 ..but still 🤣 thankxx🤣

The first Sam one is tres adorable..itna hi french yaad hai mujhe since I dropped it a few years ago 😊
nahi..btw..thoda aur bhi aata hai 🤣 🤣 omg the only french u used was "tres"😳 i thought u made a typo mistake 🤣🤣Anyway I love the style of that sig..it's so so so adorable..I guess sam makes it better right.. yaaaaaaaaa😆
ohh and I started looking for the text on this sig and couldn't find it  then I looked properly and I found it down the side  🤣 wat a way of pulling my legs *hmph*🤣 i often hurt my neck too while reading it 🤣it says mr adorable awww 😳😳😳 hat was such a cute scene btw (: yup :)

Killer look one haww..this one is AMAZING..I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you used diff colourings in the pics..and one in b/w 😳 and of course not to mention your style..as yams said it's so unique 😎 I've never seen anyone's work which looks even 1/1000th alike 😲 seriously..and I'm not exaggerating..I was going to add another 0 and then didn't 😊 other wise I wouldn't have been able to say I'm not exagerating 🤣 oo gawd kitniii udaogii yarr 🤣🤣 abhi tak toh mainee aeroplanes are birds ko bhi peeche choddiya hai Shocked🤣 lol thankyouu so much Aish..  i dont know if its 100% true but thanx 😆 feels gr8 to hear it frm u guys 😳
rofll I love the text like anything.. la la la la laa 🤣 let me join too lalalalalala🤣
The pinkishness in the third is so cutee....x 😳 and his expressions are so cute..awwww 😆 the colouring makes it stand out more and ya I think you get the point 😆 yup i do 😆 and he does look cute ^__* 
The 4th is my fav ohh wait so is the 5th 🤣 I LOVE them both equally, both's style rock and I don't know what else to say goshh...I'm out of words cause I sat down today and wrote the whole of the induction booklet I was meant to be writing over the next few days 🥱 Socha chal yeh boss thodi impress ho jaayegi toh she won't turn up at weird times atleast.. omgg 🤣🤣 just wat is she made up yarr 😳 🤣i realli hope it affects her even a bit.. varnaaaaaaaa 😳
I sware if I didn't wake up one morning..she would get the masterkey from the reception and come with a bucket of thanda paani and all to wake me up with  🤣 dudee does she ever leave u alone 😳 kyaa dushmanii hai uska tumahree yarr yarr 🤣 try to remember.. maybeee she is some1 who u had dushmani with 😲 & maybe she got plastic surgery 😲🤣🤣 gawdd looks like i am too influenced by ekta mai serials *shakes head*🤣🤣
okay while writing all this i made up my mind that the 5th is my fav 😳😳 his expressions are the BEST 😳 and your sig is wow wow wow..should I stare at it all day? 🤣 no problem🤣
chal abhi I'm going..yaar itna likha my hand will drop off...
i will tell you tomorrow what she said...hopefully thodi toh impress ho jaayegi 😆 will talk soon 😆   if not then put a bucket of water on her instead 🤣 coz sth might be wrong with her brain 😆

Originally posted by: -Akriti-

Sid- OMG!!! Wonderfull Monaya Creations!! Loved them!!

thankyouu akku :)
Originally posted by: supreet..

@yulz- awesome work... loved the second one most...
amazing text... amazing coloring.... 🤗

aww thanx alot yarr 🤗
@Paru- GAWDDDDDD Paru 😳 u will surely kill me yarr 😳 mann just look at htose siggies yarr look at them .. ( am i choring ur dialogue 🤔)🤣 lol its soo damn hawt yarrr 😳 uff wrong emotion i mean 😃🤣 i love the positioning of the pictures and the choice of it 😎 all 3 versions are simpyy awesomee !! loving each of them :) but 2nd & 3rd one i love them moreee 😉 maybe it was the texture but it realli made the siggy more good :D
Originally posted by: maria-soniarti

@Yulz.....yeah yaar my name is Maria....n thanksss for appreciating n liking my work🤗 aray u deserveit yarr 🤗 hope to see more ;P

@yulz...Awesom siggies..... thankyouu :D

Originally posted by: -Sharmila-

@yulZ - Awesome sigs.  .. Love the Gunjan one! 

thankyouu 😳
@Aahu- oie Aahu 😲 😲 OMGG 🤗🤗🤗🤗 Its been ages yarr 🤗🤗 mann i missed u soo much🤗 just where the hell where were u huh😳 gawd i missed ur creations too🤗🤗 before imove on to the siggies thankyouu 🤗🤗 its all coz of u guys that i was able to win that award :) n u got the most romantic award too rgt?? that was shocking for me aahu .. u know i have never read ur post 🤔 so i realli didnt knew u were this much romantic 😆 it was shocking for me like Paru getting flirty award 🤣🤣 and i had stalked ur posts so ya tell me honestly kisne kispar line marithi 🤓🤣 haha... now coming back to ur siggies.. gawdd imissed it soo much 😍 feels soo happy to see them again after agesss 😳 they are soo good yarr.. i missed u unique text style yarr 😳 😳 i can already recognise which siggies u made by ur unique style of text 😎 loving the blending not to fgt  n awww those are some of the memorable moments of SG hainaa 😳😳 aww the wazzup segment was adorableee ❤️ i just love how u choose the perfect scene and the text to make a siggy :) it turn out soo beautiful yarrr 😳 😳 just P-E-R-F-EC-T !!
Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Geeeez!!! spamming karna ko koi aapse seekhe 😳 😳 thankyou thankyouu 😎🤣 see guys kuch sikhoo mujhse 😎🤣

Yaaarr change ur font colour..it is so distracting 🤣 🤣 ooopss but yeah u believe in unique styles...🤣 .... is that a compliment or the opposite 😳🤣

thank you dude! 🤗 wow...u were actually blushing 🤣...seeing Arjun or Rati? or the siggy ?????? 🤣 🤣 🤣 siggy OFCOURSE 🤣 now dont make ppl create dostana btw me and arjun😳🤣

Btw i will DEFFO make Sanaya/Gunjan sigs for you....anythin for you 🤗 🤣YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  the plan worked *whispers*🤣 

and omggggggg ur stuff just rockss... Cool i loved the Gunjan ones the mostt...😳 thankyouu 😳

@Rida- 😳😳 yarr i am starting to fall for ur siggies now 😳 the effect is realli pretty :) it has got enough softness in it that makes the siggy realli pretty <3 i am loving it soooo much :O especially the 1st onee.. awesomeeee way to match the colours too 😎 too good yarr 👏👏

Originally posted by: sukirti_sanaya

@Sid & -Arjunlicious-  Thanks A Lot,Glad You Lyked My Work Embarrassed

u deserve it yarr 😉
Originally posted by: dolly18

i simply love it when u call me dollo pollu😆by god its a nice maqne... much better then aqua man i guess 😆....... AWW BTW when i quoted this post why did it said "
u think so ? 😲 aww thankyouu 😳
😲 omgg thankyouu soo so much yarr :) that realli means alot to mee :D but they are awesomely gr8  😎

No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nisha @ Amazingg Yaar 👏
sukirti_sanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Aahana Dii Awesumlicious Siggy.. 😍 😍
@Nishi Loved Your Sigs Dear 😳

And Amazing Creations Guys 🤗
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dolly18

@sid sid sid sid sid sid

how could u???? u r suchhh a... ok no comments🤔.....this reminded me of ur ponies comment to me and my bro Ermm🤣
but still tell me.. why do u n pari always enjoy to give us poor innocent samrat lovers all these heart attacks???🤪 poor ?? innocent ?? who are we talking abt here ? 😃🤣
can u imagine all night i kept on thinking abt these sigggies which i couldnt see coz of my crappy data card .......... aww i hate this feeling of curiosity 😆
n now that i am seeing them.. i cant take my eyes of them...😍 awwww😳

u dumb can u imagine i spend last 25 minutes in deciding which sam siggy to use!!!!!😎.. 25 mins ?? seriouslyy ? dudee that a lot of time 🤣 lol now when i calculate it did u spend 5 mins on each of the siggy coz there were 5 siggies rgt 🤣  i wanted to use wach n every siggy os sam sajan ... n even gunji!!!! see u r making me drool on her too.. tuch tuch tuch.. sidni this is soo soo not right... 😲 😲 dont u dare drool over her 😈🤣
so i have a simple solutin.. when u cum ol... n cum soon k??😈
u r gonna make me a slideshow of all those sammy siggs❤️
or u will be murdered.....😈 oo damn 😆 erm i actualli got no animation shop 😭 andi dont think its the perfect one to use 😳 but i have got photoshop aswell so maybe it will be my 1st try on animated stuff 😲 let me try it ok 😆

got that aquaman??😉 yess dollu pollu gollu Cool
n now the effects n text.. seriously sid do u have a fairy godmother for those amazing text thingies????🤓/..i am not gonna tell u .. its a secret 😳😆.. i mean seriously how can u always always manage to totally kill us with ur text just how.. lol erm i dont plan to kill but somehow u guys end up dead Ermm not my fault Ermm🤣
h u see the sammy sigg i am using??? yaaa😃
gosh its effects and textures, blending n colouring is soo soo soo soo eprfect.. its amazng boy seriously totally lovd the amazing sigg.. this one izzz myyy phavorite😍.. so for the time being.. untill i wait for my slideshow.. i am using this.. mmm yummy boy my sammy isnt he???🤪 ya he is 😆 n yaa he looks adorablee in those picsss 😳 

@Nishu- ok i already complained to u for not telling me that u even made siggies 😳 so that topic is closed now 🤣 yarr ur siggies are gr8 :) the guitar one its realli good.. i usually dont like it when the text fall in the faces of the person but i am shocked that i loved urs 😲 it looks kinda kool for some reason Cool it actualli suits the current pictures and it looks like he is singing when the sun is setting down 😆 so ya 👏👏 n oiee the sammy in blue one is hatww yarr😳 i love those pics 😆 he looks kool haina Cool its amazingg ⭐️ BUT ok BUT the one that blew them away was my gunji siggy !!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️🤣hayee rabba why is this lady soo pretty ☺️
she looks soo simple yet beautiful in that greeenish salwar 😍 gr8 picc choice nishu ☺️ amazinggg blending and not to foget the text so true ☺️☺️☺️!!

@Dollu- OMG dollu i still remember those old days when i was soo impressed by ur blending talent coz that time i think u were a beginner Shocked and noww when i look at these siggies i am liek WAHHHHHHHHHHHH !! Yarr u realli realli have improved ALOTTTTTTTTTTTT 👏 👏 👏 now the siggies are soo soo sooo magical that it make u go gaga over it 😳 😳 😳 any siggy u make i am loving it soo much ❤️ no matter whom the siggy is on but it just ends up soo awesomee and amazingg ⭐️ ⭐️ just look at those MN siggies.. by gawd FANTASTIC yarr 👍🏼 should say perfect choice of effect .. the whitish effect on the pics made the siggy more heavenliciouss and i am soo loving it to the core ^_______^ SUPERB dollu Cool

@Sano- saduuuuuu ShockedShocked its soo good to see u Shocked🤗 OMGGG is that ur new style ?? its gawjussssssss 😲 😲 helahelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🤣 see i am already startin to lose my mind.. its sooo good.. OMGG the texture and everythingg.. PERFECT !! let me know the name of the requestor 😳 i am gonna curse him/her for not making it freebie 😈🤣🤣 jks 🤣 but realli yarr i am so jealoussss 😭😆 i demand a gunji siggy now 😈🤣 LOL gawd its sooo good yarr... ❤️

@Maya- awww those MN moments were adorable 😆 the style is awesomee !! its like u have taken their clipsss 😳 looks cute

@AS- thankyouu sissy 🤗

@Payal- hawt siggies the abhi tak now its hawt avis turn huh 😆 all 3 rockss epsecially woh wala *points at the middle one* justtt beyong hawtness 😳

@Maria- oiee where where u huh ? 😲 😲 chal tahnx alot 🤗
Edited by yulZ - 13 years ago