priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
made some icons free to use

do credit for monaya one as it doesnt have my copyright
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Priya- aww behnaa loving both of them ❀️ perfect choice of pics and they are adorableee 😳

FREEBIES
made them just now 😳
SaJan
i saved this line especialy for this siggy 😳 i went on samrat sleeping pics hunting for this 🀣 and found this blue chaddi one 🀣
ufffffff Gunji looks sooooo ☺️
samrat

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
omgggg sid...awesome stuff..using the MoNaya one πŸ˜ƒ
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

shweta,Leena,Faru,Aqsa,Payal,Supreet,Mehwish,Lakshmi,Fatima-ArTi,Tanu,Aisho,sukirti_sanaya,Sid,Maria,Priya Amazing Fabulous work by all of you πŸ€—

Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Sid,Priya,Aisho,taani,fari................amazing update guyss πŸ‘
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" />Edited by sashazmohit - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Deva re deva..mujhpe kuch to taras khao 😳 I've been working on a Sunday too..abhi aayi toh aisa swaagat 😳 Chalo let me start my replying ki gaadi before time's up 🀣

This content was originally posted by: yulZ

Before I start (: Can I tell you scrolled down your whole post and max number of roflers was in your reply to me..see how intelligent I am 😎 🀣
@Aish- OOOOOOOOOO EMMMMM GEEE girl 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² those siggies are FREAKINGHAWTILICOUS !! haillaa...I love the naya invention..waise bhi I don't think the word hot and my work goes together..even though this is exaggerated..it's better 🀣 ok i thought it was too boring to use hawt hawt everytime so i added sth to it to make ti sound new 😎🀣 achha kiya..you made my boring sa day more entertaining πŸ₯±πŸ˜³ dudee those siggies made me go wachungawafaaaaaa feeeeeeeeeeeee tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumakataaaaaaaaa 🀣🀣 see this mean i lost my mind after seeing them 🀣🀣 haww yeh kya hai...you lost your mind only after seeing them..i toh thought..kab ka.. 🀣both of them are soo unique , prettilicous and wat to say RAPCHIK 😎🀣 RAPCHIK 🀣 hawww 😲 πŸ€£  Waise this time I won't let my boss take credit..since it was Saturday 🀣 The style is simplyy najwaaab πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ especially the 1st one dudeee that one hell of a burning siggy 🀣 yeah i know the first one's better (: arre what is this..everyone complaining I burnt their screen 😭 πŸ€£ it put my screen on fire 😳 if it gets over heated and gets broken down u have to pay for it 😳🀣 don't you dare mail me the bill on my ghar ka pata..I will be hunted down by my parents before I can even think of paying any bills🀣 🀣 2nd one it must be the white thingy hanging in arjun's outfit that made the text look more posh 😎 i was like did she add sth in middle to make it look more stylish Shocked did I?  Didn't even notice when I made it..abhi I went and looked..chal just imagine I put it there on purpose 🀣 😎 then i realise it was his clothes 🀣🀣 so ya totalli love it ❀️ i shd say cut out way is the most hardest way to make a siggy and u have done it in both of them which is realli impressing yarr.. so hatss off πŸ‘πŸ‘Aww thankyouu 😳..in fact it looked worse with blending..which is actually the style I usually make my stuff in 🀣..as you know 🀣 n thanx to Yamz too without whom we would have been able to see it πŸ˜ƒ of course..I told you she takes a lot of effort in doing stuff for me πŸ˜³πŸ˜† i myself says many bakwass so there not even a 0.01% i will go mad reading urs 🀣🀣arre true true...woh toh I didn't even think of 😊 πŸ€£ u n  ya Aish i am ur eye-check up doctor koi shak 😎🀣 u shdnt doubt on me u know.. i am a pro doctor 😊 okay I don't have any problems coming for check up then 😊 πŸ€£ and you stalked my posts 😳 i saw like everywhere n o yaa Aish stop doubting everyone 😳 the comments we give to u are honest and true .. u ahrdly believe anything we say dont u *hmph* 🀣 arre sorry..*kaan pakadti hoon* 😳abhi se hamesha waala promise I won't doubt your praise 🀣 u need a doubting check up now 🀣 n ya i am ur doctor YET AGAIN 🀣 nahii kum se kum is check up se baachhaooo..I promise I'll turn up to eye check up if you give me the correct address...i'm saying this cause I have experience of being given the wrong address of a doctor :OO 🀣 🀣 🀣 don't ask 😳

anyway chal thankyou for such a sweet reply sid 😳 I promise I will not doubt anyone's praise ever again 😳 you should be proud for making me able to say this..abhi reply to this comment of mine..so I can reply back πŸ˜Š πŸ€£

-----------------------------------------------------

I almost forgot 😲 let me reply to the sigs you posted as well 🀣
where were they *hmpph* let me go through the pages again 🀣

As you might remember..or not remember..i don't know 😳 I said you and Pari were the only ones who could get me to "drool" over mohit/samrat .. :OO those sigs are WOW sid 😲😲
Not that I'm shocked at your awesomely never ending talent or anything 🀣 ..but still 🀣

The first Sam one is tres adorable..itna hi french yaad hai mujhe since I dropped it a few years ago 😊
nahi..btw..thoda aur bhi aata hai 🀣 🀣 Anyway I love the style of that sig..it's so so so adorable..I guess sam makes it better right..
ohh and I started looking for the text on this sig and couldn't find it  then I looked properly and I found it down the side  πŸ€£ it says mr adorable awww 😳😳😳 hat was such a cute scene btw (:

Killer look one haww..this one is AMAZING..I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you used diff colourings in the pics..and one in b/w 😳 and of course not to mention your style..as yams said it's so unique 😎 I've never seen anyone's work which looks even 1/1000th alike 😲 seriously..and I'm not exaggerating..I was going to add another 0 and then didn't 😊 other wise I wouldn't have been able to say I'm not exagerating 🀣
rofll I love the text like anything.. la la la la laa 🀣
The pinkishness in the third is so cutee....x 😳 and his expressions are so cute..awwww πŸ˜† the colouring makes it stand out more and ya I think you get the point πŸ˜† 
The 4th is my fav ohh wait so is the 5th 🀣 I LOVE them both equally, both's style rock and I don't know what else to say goshh...I'm out of words cause I sat down today and wrote the whole of the induction booklet I was meant to be writing over the next few days πŸ₯± Socha chal yeh boss thodi impress ho jaayegi toh she won't turn up at weird times atleast..
I sware if I didn't wake up one morning..she would get the masterkey from the reception and come with a bucket of thanda paani and all to wake me up with  πŸ€£
okay while writing all this i made up my mind that the 5th is my fav 😳😳 his expressions are the BEST 😳 and your sig is wow wow wow..should I stare at it all day? 🀣
chal abhi I'm going..yaar itna likha my hand will drop off...
i will tell you tomorrow what she said...hopefully thodi toh impress ho jaayegi πŸ˜† will talk soon πŸ˜†   

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" />Edited by sashazmohit - 13 years ago
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sid- OMG!!! Wonderfull Monaya Creations!! Loved them!!