Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awww aishπŸ€—AWESOMEEE work!! do I even need to say anything kya??? LOVE THEM!! specially text style!! u r just TOO good with that!!!! mwahhhhhh..thanks for posting badiπŸ€—Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously Aish...im speechless...see how my two cutiepies are the first two to comment...πŸ€— awwwww 🀣
Whoa Aish.... Gorgeous work gal. .. .
The sigs are super hot!! .. .
Pehle waale pe.. Chemistry on Fire nhn.. Screen on fire likhna chahiye tha... πŸ€£... . I love the way you made it!

And the second one... the font is really apt for the jodi.... Awesome work!! 

And Yamini -Thanks alot for posting the sigs dear!. . . 
Edited by -Sharmila- - 13 years ago
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely siggies aish.....it was goregeous.............
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aish129-

Pari and ragz know what I'm talking about 🀣
Okay enough bakwas 😳 Have fun replying 🀣
love you...x

goshh I love both of urs bonding guysπŸ€— u and badi ROCK!! @ red- I KNOW I KNOWWWWW🀣☺️..thanks once again for that!!!!
MohitsLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MONAYA MAGIC ❀️

Edited by MohitsLeena - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Aish129-

See...I reserved under your reserved 😎 And so this "read your PM convo" can't be counted as spamming 😊 πŸ€£

Now to my ramayan  

Those two sigs are specially dedicated to
The one who took so much effort for me..and doesn't complain at all when I make her upload stuff for me 😳 
The one who can write endless praises for my sigs (I don't understand how she can lie so much 😊 πŸ€£ ) < forgive me for that one, I didn't mean it πŸ˜† 

But yeah I think everyone knows who it is by now, and if they don't then I can't think of anymore clues 🀣 so I'm going to give it away 😎

YAMS 😳

I'm running out of words, so quickly will say these two are specially dedicated to you my PB <3 lovee youu forever and always πŸ€— I know you said you love them already...but I have to write a good final line 😊 πŸ€£ so I hope you love them..😳 
See today is the day that I'm using the line "I made this keeping you in mind" too much 😳 I think Pari and ragz know what I'm talking about 🀣
Okay enough bakwas 😳 Have fun replying 🀣
love you...x

-Aish

OMFG 😲 I am blushing right here, right now 🀣 Just for uploading some siggys, itni saari tareef meri...πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

thanks for the awesome ArTilicious dedication to me, can anything get better than this? I so totally LOVE you my PB..and forever and always πŸ€— 🀣

These sigs are mindblowing man...how do you manage to create so well Shocked 🀣 by the way i wont ever lie about your gorgeous work jaana..i always tell the truth 🀣

muaaaaaaah ...iLYYY <3
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Donee editing...gosh I took ages πŸ₯± I'm slow when I have to multitask 🀣

Let me do a couple of replies in this post so Preeti doesn't pick me up for s-p-a-m-m-i-n-g 😳

@Ragz
Awhh thankyouu! Even i liked the first one better, but I didn't feel like deleting the second 🀣 I'm so glad you loved them <3

@Pari
No you don't need to say anything πŸ˜† Cause I kinda know you'll praise them no matter what 😳 hehe..πŸ˜† Well..the text style I worked on it cause I didn't have much else on mind, and I'd done work for the day πŸ˜† thankyouu so much πŸ€— You know how much it means coming from you 😳 
And what you said about our bonding 😳😳 okay that made my day..see my turn to use the line now 😎 I feel like some typewriter gotten stuck on the same line all day 😳 πŸ€£ and don't thank me stupid 🀣 I hate formality re 🀣

@Sharmi
Hot? πŸ˜† Arjun&Rati made it look hot that's why 🀣 otherwise forget that word in relation to my work 😊 πŸ€£ I thought so much for the text..I'm so stupid..lol it set your screen on fire 🀣
That's one of the best compliments ever 😳 love youu!

@Stuti
Thankyou so much <3 😳

@Yams
Oh thankyou 😊 I'm blushing much the same 🀣 Well..yes it can be a pain..everytime I PM you and leave a msg here, then I make you get the attachments and upload them and finally praise everything a LOT and lastly make you reply to all this 🀣 Tell me that's not a lot of work 😳
Don't thank me for the dedication, you deserve it..in fact  you deserve dedication for ANY sig I make πŸ˜† 
I KNOW you don't lie..that was my attempt at a sadu joke...don't you understand? 🀣 Hehehe..I know you won't ever lie..but what can I say? Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder 😎 I think that's the right quote isn't it? 🀣 So either I need an eye-check-up or you all do...I think maybe I do..
I just remembered Sid's the doctor who's checking my eyes 😳 so let's not worry about the check up at all 🀣 lovee youu too..don't bother replying to this if you don't want to lol...I've written a lot of bakwaas 😳

Thankyou everyone! 😳
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Nice Siggy Leena!! :)