MJHT Creations Gallery # 49 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Yams check your PM again (: πŸ˜† 
or...Ragz..get Yams to check her PM 🀣 Either way I don't mind 😎
Congo shogo for the new gallery guys.....

Paru--awesomeeeeee siggies in PG..hyee maar dalla hot n sexy wali siggie ne...lovely work as always..

Ragzz--hyeee soo hwat ragzz...fab siggie...

Kaju--lovely siggies...beautiful work kaju..loved the all style.
@Aish..i told yams 🀣 she said she'll see it in two mins 🀣

Sorry guys for being random this way 🀣
wow guys amazing creations everyoneπŸ‘
Congo for the 49th galleryπŸ₯³

wow ragini amazing siggie πŸ˜
^That's cool with me πŸ˜† Thankyouu Ragz πŸ€— 
Oh no, we're not being random...it's totally related to the CG 😎
Trust me, it is 🀣 You'll find out in a while 🀣
Ragsieee!! Awesome PS sigs! HOT!!πŸ˜†
Rags...Awww amazing sigs behna...i agree..Monaya's shoot was awesome...πŸ€— i remember watching this 2 yrs back..hehe..amazing stuff...but dont you have better HQ pics on it πŸ€” but oh well...as u already know ur style is unique...muaaahh...

Kajal..i already commented on ur work..but commenting again...simply amazzzzzzzingg stuff on ArTi...wearing those designer expensive outfits is not that easy for any actor...ArTi carry it off so well..😳 will use ur stuff soon πŸ€— muaah

Aisho...Ohh i thought u wanted only one one pic..sorry sweety..will try and remake it..actually im waiting for the HQ pic of the 2nd one..will make it then..what say??

@Everyone..awesome workk!! πŸ€—
And CONGO on the 49th GALL..
Awww yamsy thank you πŸ€— muaah! ya i told u what the reason of those pics is 🀣

Made by -Aish129-

Love you PB, i dont know what to say...SPEECHLESS! fantastic sigs! 😍

Feel free to use :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Edited by .Yamini. - 13 years ago

See...I reserved under your reserved 😎 And so this "read your PM convo" can't be counted as spamming 😊 πŸ€£

Now to my ramayan  

Those two sigs are specially dedicated to
The one who took so much effort for me..and doesn't complain at all when I make her upload stuff for me 😳 
The one who can write endless praises for my sigs (I don't understand how she can lie so much 😊 πŸ€£ ) < forgive me for that one, I didn't mean it πŸ˜† 

But yeah I think everyone knows who it is by now, and if they don't then I can't think of anymore clues 🀣 so I'm going to give it away 😎

YAMS 😳

I'm running out of words, so quickly will say these two are specially dedicated to you my PB <3 lovee youu forever and always πŸ€— I know you said you love them already...but I have to write a good final line 😊 πŸ€£ so I hope you love them..😳 
See today is the day that I'm using the line "I made this keeping you in mind" too much 😳 I think Pari and ragz know what I'm talking about 🀣
Okay enough bakwas 😳 Have fun replying 🀣
love you...x

-Aish

Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago