India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya Paper Danceee!! (Page 4)

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
yes i have doubt, but  i have other feeling that, once  piya lost his pendent then abhay said, dont cry piya, i can't see you like that, i  would be more hurt full for piya and i think abhay will  hurt piya, i think he will go and deny to dance with every one.

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I'm really excited about their paper dance in the show i am expecting it today as i will be unavailable in next week so i want that today.
If it happens today than good otherwise how will i manage to see that dance i don't know.
_Faiqa_ Senior Member
_Faiqa_
_Faiqa_

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
i think Abhiya will be dancing together nd T will be paired with kabir...After all its Misha's plan.....
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
As appealing as that sounds Nomi, I can't help but feel that AbhIya won't end up dancing together. I don't mean to get your hopes down but I think Kabir and T will do something so that they end up with Pia and Abhay respectively. And then, we'll see both of them turn green and purple seeing someone else in each other's armsSleepy
Or on the flipside, AbhIya will be together and so will Kabir-T and then their love story will also kick startLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I so love Panchi & Misha for making efforts for the two dufford lovers..come close to each other..GOD I just love this show..and yeah I cant wait ..for the PAPER DANCE.........Wohaaaaaaaaa.

Hey why's my siggy not coming properly...yaar

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 08 January 2011 at 2:57am
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

As appealing as that sounds Nomi, I can't help but feel that AbhIya won't end up dancing together. I don't mean to get your hopes down but I think Kabir and T will do something so that they end up with Pia and Abhay respectively. And then, we'll see both of them turn green and purple seeing someone else in each other's armsSleepy
Or on the flipside, AbhIya will be together and so will Kabir-T and then their love story will also kick startLOL

Well said..Yeah even I am keeping my fingers crossed. Oh the way Abhay & Pia were staring deep deep into each others eyes..yesterday..in that party..from the moment Abhay enters..It was electrifying..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
i really hope we get to see em dancing for a while at least....as it seems T and kabir will destroy it for 'em.....
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
I am super excited about the Paper Dance. I think T or Kabir would not be able to spoil it especially when Misha has taken the matter into her hands to pair Abhiya together.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index