Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

Someone's MIND GAMES causing turmoil in Loha Hse! (Page 2)

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by telenovelle

Loha is standing around all the corners and watching what is happening and smiling from ear to ear.
He has never felt better than he does now by making all these people go insane. It is payback time for him!!!!!

His beady eyes must have grown bigger with happiness......Wink

Nope Telv. I disagree.Tongue  I can't imagine Loha lurking around corners. SmileTongue
Smile
But I think it is our favorite villain GangiyaROFL who is lurking behind doorways, behind curtains, creeping along the corridors of the Loha House at the dead of the night in "OOCHA EDDI WAALA SANDAL".ROFLROFLROFL  (That's my favorite phrase of the week.ROFLROFL)

I think she is also wearing the anklets, which made the tinkling sound as she moved.ROFLROFLShe has altered her voice to sound like a young woman's.  And to throw people off her scent, she is wearing Siddy's pink nail polish.ROFLROFL

He! he! he!ROFLROFL

What you reckon?

Hey, do you remember that Gangiya and Siddy were great friends.  Maybe Dr. Surbhi contacted Gangiya and the two are working in cahoots with each other.

I remember Gangiya and Siddy begin friends. But I don't think they were great friends...those two do not know the meaning...they were using each other for things. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed bunch of backstabbers. Look at how Siddy was used many times because she acted stupid.

Perhaps Gangiya is working with the Dr Surbhi, but she is smarter than her sis.
That would be interesting....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha_1407

guys think back to the day Jamuni was attacked the lady wearing the sandal was moving very fast while trying to find the sandals in the room it can't be Gangiya because she walks very slow LOLWink when loha was trying to find her coming in his car with Ranvijay and lady who came behind Jamuni had slightly long hair and was wearing some kind of bracelet (you know  that tie around thing) and had pink nail polish I hope they give us some more clues along the way check out the zee website for more clues alsoWink

Well about Zee's website I checked it last night..and I read Updates there..and you know I  doubted on Rekha some Where also after that....Dunno why...Bcuz they hv given detailed descreption of that Rekha Found by Madhur in night Scene..was  that so imporatnt Or related with upcoming Twist..Normally they updates very imporatnt Part only
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I love to know who's behind all. can't wait to see who is it.

Go to top