Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

Someone's MIND GAMES causing turmoil in Loha Hse!

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Someone's MIND GAMES is causing turmoil in da Loha Hse!

Someone is playing mind games with the residents of the Loha House and in the process causing quite a turmoil in the Haveil.Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile 

And that someone is likely smiling as troubles and suspicions between and among the denizens of the Loha House grows and grows:Ouch
Evil SmileEvil SmileAngryEvil SmileShocked

• In today's episode we have seen the reckless behavior of Laali, which nearly caused Madhav's death, and earned her a resounding slap across her face from a furious Shekhar. AngryOuchShocked
  • We have seen the white sari (from yesterday's episode) appearing in Rekha's room, and an angry Madhur demanding an explanation about this from Rekha.AngryConfusedShocked
  • An infuriated Madhur implies Rekha has an addled brain with Suman's wicked mind controlling it.AngryOuchConfused 
  • Rekha is furious that anybody would consider that she would do such a low down thing.AngryOuchShocked
  • We have seen an anxious Laali defending her sister saying she can't have done this because she would have nothing to gain from it.ConfusedOuchAngry
  • We have seen an overturned pot with the milk spilling over on the stove and causing confusion in Suman as well, who declares that outrageous things have been going on in the haveli ever since she arrived (Ahem ... Suman, weren't you causing much of these troubles yourself, my dear?)
  • We have seen Shekhar trying to figure out who is doing all this (at last some brain activity from our hero.)LOL
  • And best of all we saw Dr. Surbhi appearing in the early part of the episode at the Haveil with a smileEvil SmileBig smileEvil Smile on her face and ready hands to to help in some prayer meeting at the Loha House.Evil SmileTongueEvil SmileAngryOuch
Someone is smiling and smiling ....

Edited by Neela10 - 07 January 2011 at 4:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-SilverBell

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Who could that person be, who is playing Mind Games with the denizens of the Loha House?

Any guesses anyone?

purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
When this track started, i didnt really like it. But now i must say it is interesting, as it has brought up another issue to do with split personality. There are other weird incidents occurring in the house too, which keep you guessing whos behind all of this. It also involves all the characters as they suspect each other. I wonder how Loha would react when he sees all of this LOL But i'm curious to know  who it is.... I have a feeling it is Dr Surbhi with help of another person. It might be Gangia LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple4

When this track started, i didnt really like it. But now i must say it is interesting, as it has brought up another issue to do with split personality. There are other weird incidents occurring in the house too, which keep you guessing whos behind all of this. It also involves all the characters as they suspect each other. I wonder how Loha would react when he sees all of this LOL But i'm curious to know  who it is.... I have a feeling it is Dr Surbhi with help of another person. It might be Gangia LOL

The storyline is very interesting indeed.Thumbs Up
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

And I rather like the idea of Gangiya ... in high heel shoes (oocha eddi waala sandal ... oh! I love this phraseLOL) and in pink nail polish. He! he! he!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

May It could be Dr.Surbhi ..Or Now I m doubted on many actully..Like some one targeting  from here...Some one from there...May Doc Surbhi could be involve in Laali's split persona only..But Rest of the accidents By Someone Else....and At the End It casue total loss From all side For Lali Like Family & mental balance ,Shekhar etc...Ouch

Its Indeed one of the most interesting Track..I m liking it...Wanna Know Whoes the One Whom CV's is portaying so Smart Whoes Playing around many lives & Noone is able to find any clue at all..

Neela10

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Loha is standing around all the corners and watching what is happening and smiling from ear to ear.
He has never felt better than he does now by making all these people go insane. It is payback time for him!!!!!

His beady eyes must have grown bigger with happiness......WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Neela10

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

Loha is standing around all the corners and watching what is happening and smiling from ear to ear.
He has never felt better than he does now by making all these people go insane. It is payback time for him!!!!!

His beady eyes must have grown bigger with happiness......Wink

Nope Telv. I disagree.Tongue  I can't imagine Loha lurking around corners. SmileTongue
Smile
But I think it is our favorite villain GangiyaROFL who is lurking behind doorways, behind curtains, creeping along the corridors of the Loha House at the dead of the night in "OOCHA EDDI WAALA SANDAL".ROFLROFLROFL  (That's my favorite phrase of the week.ROFLROFL)

I think she is also wearing the anklets, which made the tinkling sound as she moved.ROFLROFLShe has altered her voice to sound like a young woman's.  And to throw people off her scent, she is wearing Siddy's pink nail polish.ROFLROFL

He! he! he!ROFLROFL

What you reckon?

Hey, do you remember that Gangiya and Siddy were great friends.  Maybe Dr. Surbhi contacted Gangiya and the two are working in cahoots with each other.

telenovelle

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
guys think back to the day Jamuni was attacked the lady wearing the sandal was moving very fast while trying to find the sandals in the room it can't be Gangiya because she walks very slow LOLWink when loha was trying to find her coming in his car with Ranvijay and lady who came behind Jamuni had slightly long hair and was wearing some kind of bracelet (you know  that tie around thing) and had pink nail polish I hope they give us some more clues along the way check out the zee website for more clues alsoWink

Edited by natasha_1407 - 08 January 2011 at 2:48pm

Neela10

Go to top