AAKDD ~KSG's new article - do check~ - Page 82

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ksg-Shona-JJ

he looks hot both ways! πŸ˜³
omg formals... aaahhh.. cant wait.. it just reminds me of the last episode again.. he looked so charming..😳.. 

and hi..πŸ˜‰
ya it reminds me 2 nd also d curent one where he s wearing silver shirt he roxx n formalsEmbarrassed
Originally posted by zara-KSG-malik

i dont knw wats so excited about formals😑 common angels wat hapnd to uuuuuuuuuu allπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dont worry zaru
we'll get plenty of scenes with him working out..πŸ˜†.. that is summin compulsory with ksg..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...
and also the buttons will be half open again in the formals..πŸ˜†... no need to worry..πŸ˜†

dont worry zaru
we'll get plenty of scenes with him working out..πŸ˜†.. that is summin compulsory with ksg..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...
and also the buttons will be half open again in the formals..πŸ˜†... no need to worry..πŸ˜†

thank god some one here come to understand my feelingsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u knw i was jst thinking blah blah so came up wid idea of how abt swim trainer role in a new showπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

zaru u like nanga punga KSG more kya?????????????
i hope his character still will have that lil naughty side..😳.. i love that side..πŸ˜† and should be romantic.. πŸ˜³.. u know not copying sumone else....πŸ˜†

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

zaru u like nanga punga KSG more kya?????????????

noooooooooooooooooo *finger crossed**🀣

noooooooooooooooooo *finger crossed**🀣

jhoot jhoot..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

thank god some one here come to understand my feelingsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u knw i was jst thinking blah blah so came up wid idea of how abt swim trainer role in a new showπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

swim trainer..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

lol i think we not need a storyline then..🀣..

swim trainer..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

lol i think we not need a storyline then..🀣..

we do yaar.........its a very sad story of a swim trainerπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

once upon a time a swim trainer use to live in swimming pool only....he has few clothes only poor guy but wid great musclesπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

jhooti zaruuuuuuuuuuuuu🀣

wen where????????? r u talking abt meπŸ˜†