Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekend Retreat 7 Scene 8 Page 9 Road Trip Cont2 (Page 9)

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
SUPER....
im speechless...TongueWinkBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Oh Suchi, this weekend seriously has been a real treat! Each scene gets better than the other one. You left us all on such a high note at the end of Scene-6 with the kiss Day Dreaming that, I seriously thought, nothing could top that, but Scene-7 was unbelievably good. I agree with Navz, in that, it is so beautiful, that I keep reading it again and again. I don't think I can thank you enough for the brilliant retreats that you keep giving all of us weekend after weekend.

Edited by Excruciating - 09 January 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Suchi, any chance of getting any more scenes this weekend or are u through ??? EmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7simran728ScintillatingSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
lol just started writing scene 8 I am like.. OMG I do not want to continue this trip to the next weekend it will get boring.. or will it I am not sure.
I mean there is soo much you can write and if you want you can end it in a jiffy.
what ever you guyz wish. If you wish for me to end this trip this week I will do so if not I will move it to the next weekend.
and write the scenes according to that

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSofna

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Suchi, it is totally up to you sweetheart, whichever way you want !! But your retreats can NEVER EVER be boring, so we will wait patiently if you decide to continue it to the next weekend !! Smile Ur choice totally !! *hugs*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010SofnaSuchi-

SweetQueens Newbie
SweetQueens
SweetQueens

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

i just luv ur scenes, please continue to next weekend

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Suchi I am with Navz I don't think your retreat can ever be boring. And it is totally up to you if you want to end trip this weekend. But I don't mind waiting if it goes on to next week either. Sorry sweetie, I know I am not helping, but whatever you like I am just grateful that you are even spending so much time for us to give us this nice weekend solace.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Scene 8

Thum donon ka kaisa raha din? asked vandana

She was pouring tea for both yashodhara and bhupat in their cups.

Ma inka tho pata nahi lekin humnay tho bohot enjoy kiya, said sidharth as he walked in to the room.

Han ma, ithni khubsoorat hai ye jagay, dil kartha ki yahin per hi reh jayen. Divya added as she came and stood besides sidharth.

Nivi thum dono ka sight seeing kaisa tha? kahan gaye? asked divya ,

Acha tha nivi replied slightly blushing.

Divya noticed the change of her face color but decided ask her questions later

Ma hum change ker kay aathay hain, aur saath main dinner kerthay hain, humayn bilkul time hi nahi mila lunch kernay ke liye aur abh bhuk bohot lag rahi said sidharth.

Acha.. chalo teekh hai, said vandana with a smile. She then turned to face viren and niveditha

Aur thum dono ?

Humain bhi bilkul time hi nahi mila said viren.

Niveditha noticed him looking at her. She quickly looked away and mumbled that she will head to her room and join them.

Meray liye wait karo , viren called as he sprinted after her.

Divya noticed their behavior and looked at sidharth as they shared a meaningful smile together.

Vandana also did not miss what happened. She was happy that sidharth had finally realized his responsibility towards his wife and niveditha had finally realized her love towards her husband.

Love has different shades and there is a very thin line between friendship and romantic love.

Both niveditha and sidharth had shared a deep friendship and due to their innocent natures, had mistaken their friendship, which was one form to love, as that, which ties two souls as one.

Marriage strengthens the love, gives it an environment to grow and flourish. It makes two people realize their strengths and weaknesses. And to accept that none of them solely are perfect, rather their union is what makes them perfect.

They are as garments to each other.

As clothing that hides and protects the vulnerabilities of a body, the husband and wife hide and protect their strengths and vulnerability.

Divya and sidharth also took leave and headed towards the lobby. They saw viren and niveditha waiting for the elevator.

So Mr. Viren Sood, kithna maza kiya aaj thum dono nay? She asked

Kiyun Mr. bore nay aapko ghumaya nahi kya? Viren whispered to divya

Divya  hit him on his head.

JI nahi humnay tho bohot maza kiya. Ithnay beautiful scenes dekhay aur pata hai, sidharth nay mujhe is puri jagah ki history bhi batai she continued, excited.

Viren raised his eyebrows wondering if he had seen anyone more boring than them.

Vah bhabi, aap dono dhanya ho, maine socha ki Bhaiyyah hi aise hain, lekin sahih main kya jodi banayi hai rab nay. He said folding his hands together

At which niveditha snorted

Dekha nivi bhi maan rahi hai viren said pointing at niveditha.

Elevator aa gaya hai, andhar chalain? Said sidharth pointedly towards viren.

Bhai naraz math ho , I mean , aapnay history batayi bhabi ko ? meray ithnay samjahnay kay bawajood! Viren whispered slowly to sidharth as they walked into the elevator together.

Sidharth nudged at viren's ribs

OUCH!

Kya hua said divya and niveditah together

At which divya looked at her with her eyebrows raised.

Nivi, kuch hua kya? She whispered into her ears? Aaj bara khayal aa raha hai viren ka

Kuch nahi di, she replied without quite meeting her eyes.

Mujhe nahi bataogi, bol na, kahan gaye thay thum dono? Sight seeing ya kuch aur hi divya asked with a smirk on her face.

Di, ye aap kaisi batain ker rahi hai, kuch- kya matlab , sight seeing per hi gaye thay replied nivi

Koi baat nahi , main pata ker lungi , divya said as the elevator halted at the 3rd floor.

Once again viren and niveditha were alone in the elevator. She almost expected him to press all the buttons on the panel but nothing of that sort happened.

As the elevator opened up to the 6th floor viren and niveditha walked out of it and headed towards their room.

Nivi can you believe sidharth ko? Voh history bata raha tha , laughed viren out loud.

Viren , kiyun di ko thang kerthay rehthay ho har waqt..

Tho kya hua, bhabi kahan mind kerthi hain.. responded viren

Ok main abhi change kertha hun, he said as he removed his jacket and then his watch, placing it on the table.

As he started unbuttoning his shirt, niveditha turned away to the other side and started taking out her clothing from their bag. She held her breath almost expecting him to sneak up on her, but the lack of any moment made her turn around and she found that viren had already left for the washroom.

Thum bhi na, voh ithna bewakoof nahi hai, apnay aap ko sambhalo nivi, said niveditha to herself, almost angry with herself

Just then viren came out of the washroom dressed in a white Armani suit with a blue shirt inside.

Niveditha looked at him, slightly surprised. She had never realized that viren was very handsome.  She tried not staring at him for more than few seconds at a given time.

She took her clothing and went in to change as viren went towards the mirror to brush his hair.

Moments later she arrived wearing a beautiful blue and maroon color net, viscose saree.

Viren turned towards her, standing still, motionless, speechless, staring at her.

Niveditha felt her neck become warmer.

She went towards the mirror to brush her hair.

She saw viren come closer to her through the mirror.

You are looking very beautiful, he whispered into her ears.

Niveditha, blushed scarlet. She then took out her lip-gloss to apply on her lips.

mmm.. Strawberry flavored, mujhe bohot acha lagtha hai, exclaimed viren.

Niveditha crossed her eyebrows

Thumhay kaise pata ?she asked

The lip-gloss was not colored so there was no indication of what its flavor could be.

Viren smiled at her question mischievously and looked intently in her eyes.

Niveditha felt her stomach fall deep inside of her as she remembered their kiss.

Chalain? Viren held out his arms for her to hold.

Niveditha nodded.

Viren and niveditha walked out of their room heading towards the dining hall.

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 09 January 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetQueensLove.NivRenNivRen_Luvu4evesavera2007prajeesalekh1coolgirl7lamsShayafanaysha1989dmg_roks_antaraaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenmilee1014bhavnahpuvinigmann2010AnamikaSJainzarmeenoknumnumanjubalaxaviaraSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index