Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekend Retreat 7 Scene 8 Page 9 Road Trip Cont2 (Page 7)

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
OK ok,, breeatthhhhhhhhhhhh...
WOW ,nivren werer HOTTTTEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and that kisss,wowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Awesom Retreat..
Please Continue...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
OMG, Suchi, you made NivRen kiss!!! On the lips!!!!!! Day Dreaming Was that for real?? What a brilliant scene (6) it was! Wow, Suchi I am amazed at how you out do yourself, always! I loved the almost foreplay in the snow. Dear, that was spectacular! Thank you so much, Suchi, so very much for this wonderful weekend retreat. It's just been an amazing journey out an out that you have made NivRen take in your retreats...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaeSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Suchi, just simply awesome and I am speechless. HOw do you do that sweetie? And my Sweetu is just so Badmaash. Their first confession, first liplock (I know its not full on but still) oh my I am blushing like hell here and my husband is just sitting right there and watching me and saying what are you reading? Oh my Suchi you are simply amazing dear.
You know just like Ash I remembered Roja "yeh haseen wadiyan" oh my girl you just killed me.
Thank you dear for creating this magical world for us.Thank you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeSuchi-

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
what a wondeful updateSmile. just loved reading it

Suchi-

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Awwwsome.... Desperately waiting for the next part.... Continue soon...

Suchi-

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
suchi awesome cont soon plzzzzzzzz finish the kiss

Suchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGG suchiiiii wht u hav done Yaarr . I know we will nt get dis scene in d show .I wish wecould hav got but yaarrr Amazingggggg . I m again n again reading scene 6 . n OMGG NIvRen's 1st KISSSSS tht 2 on lipssss . OHh god i got goosebumps . I just cn imagine Kinshuk n Neha Kissing heeheeee . U hav written d kissing part so beautifullyy . Amazingggggg yaaar

Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Scene 7

Viren started to drive the car. He noticed Niveditha, who was looking out of the window, fiddling her saree's end and lost in her own thoughts. 

He had definitely surprised her by his gesture but he felt confident that she wasn't upset at him.

Why would she be? He reasoned

Niveditha, stared at the passing roads and the distant mountains that ran the other direction. She could still feel the touch on her lips. The tingling sensation increased with the very thought. Her stomach contracted and heart paced faster.

Viren had turned on the radio in the car 

Lets travel to yesteryears, the age of romance and subtle poetry. This is for that someone special.

Niveditha and viren, both looked at each other as the song started to play.

A beautiful emotion rose in her as the words started to pass through her. She turned away to look at the clouds, as if searching for something, a name that has been now written all over her heart.

Viren then took her left hand into his.

Niveditha looked at him.

He caressed her hand with his fingers using gentle pressure and then slowly interlocking them into his.

As the song continued to play, it took them to a world of its own...

Making him realize that, this love they share is the only treasure he had, the depth of which he did not fathom.

Viren turned her soft hands so that her palm faced upward and then he took them towards his face, gently rubbing them against his cheeks.

Niveditha looked at him gently,

She could understand his longing, and he knew that. He took his hands off hers and placed them on the steering wheel but she continued to stroke his neck with her index finger as if drawing different patterns on them.

They arrived in front of the resort.

After viren parked the car, niviedita and he, walked together towards dada saheb's room.

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 09 January 2011 at 10:08pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

anu008prajeesalekh1savera2007nutsmilee1014dmg_roks_antaracelestaeShayafanaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJainashred12knumnumxaviaraSofnajyothi_coolmoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index