Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekend Retreat 7 Scene 8 Page 9 Road Trip Cont2 (Page 6)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
I am blushing like crazy Suchi.I had warm and a tingling feeling  while reading. That was so naughty, romantic and dreamy. Embarrassed Just reading a scene like this between them does this to me, I don't know if I can be in my senses if I see something like on screen. Embarrassed Day Dreaming(I know it's never going to happen, we are talking about hindi drama Wink) Thanks sweetie it can't be better, first confession and now their first kiss. Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensimran728lamsmilee1014Suchi-

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
DID THEY JUST KISS?
OMVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOO MUCH SUCHI DIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!! ClapBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaSuchi-

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Oh wow Suchi...now we come to the Viren I know we will never see on screen. Thank you for giving us this Nivren. What I love about this Retreat is that CC & J have no screen time at all.

Edited by nuts - 08 January 2011 at 6:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsaashvee.rahejasimran728Suchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Suchii.. I'm so speechless..
Even a small frown of his hurts her !! Oh my.. She too loves him sooo much !!
OMG OMG.. Confession, rolling together n KISSSS.. I just fainted reading d confession. D scenery reminded me of Roja. Rolling down n ice ball were sooo sweet.
Oh God, their first kiss.. Wow..!! Not only have i fainted but also dreaming wat if it had continued [;-)]
*running to read n faint again*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010Suchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Oh Man, just finished reading the 6th scene and I'm sooooo dead and blushing like mad !! Embarrassed OMG, they KISSED !!! Embarrassed And I loved the snow fight, so damn cute !! and our Viren, never leaves a chance does he, wanted to help her with the snow ball !! Embarrassed Truly a Badmash !! Thank you for making my weekend Suchi !! *hugs*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejagmann2010Suchi-

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! Suchitra, I'm seriously in dreamland after reading Scenes 5 and 6. They are absolutely spectacular. I can't get over the beautiful manner in which you have written Nivi's confession. And the whole snowball fight was so endearing and I would die to see all this on the show. As it is, it's 3:40 in the morning and I thought I could sleep now but after reading this, sleep has completely vanished and all I want to do is day dream about these scenes you have written so beautifully.
So well written Suchitra, I can see it all happening and its totally goosebump time. Thanks so much for this brilliant retreat. Can't wait for more. And I have no words about that kiss...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Suchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
OMG Suchi I'm rite nowDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming That's all I can say abt ur scenes. They were more than awesum

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Suchi-

dmg_roks_antara Goldie
dmg_roks_antara
dmg_roks_antara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
omggg dat was like awesome./..............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index