Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekend Retreat 7 Scene 8 Page 9 Road Trip Cont2 (Page 3)

magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
that was a wondeful updateSmile. just loved reading it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Suchi dear.. U made my dream come true !!
Poor sid, how much trouble he's getting into coz of viren !! Its so expected of viren dat he'll jump for single bed.. ;D
Just d thot of nivren alone in d lift was enuf to send me to dreamland. So u can imagine wat happened to me after reading d rest :)
Did she say no coz they r in public place? But y did she have tears??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Suchi-

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
amazing part cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Scene 3

Viren took the bag and put it around his shoulders as the elevator made its stop at level 6.

Niveditha who was standing at the corner held back her steps as if waiting for viren to dissapear before she could go forth. Viren who had already headed out of the doors listened for the sounds of her ankelets, when he could hear nothing but silence he turned around and looked at the elevator doors that were getting ready to close. 

Niveditha looked at him and turned her gaze down for a moment. It was no point avoiding him she thought to herself. She had already accepted him and it was normal that he had responded in such manner.

Taking a deep sigh she looked up and found viren gazing at her fondly standing in front of her.

He smiled at her..

Chalo.. he said gently.

His voice gave her push she needed. She could never resist his commanding and persuasive tone.

Her legs followed him, willingly or not she did not contemplate.

Viren opened the room. They were greeting with a breath taking view of snow clad mountains and glaciers. There was one room with a queen-sized bed, dressing table, computer table that also had an inbuilt stereo system and a love seat leather sofa.

Viren placed their bag on the table besides the bed and headed towards the closet to find fresh towels and blankets with empty hangers hanging from the top rod.

Main fresh hoker aatha hun he said as he took a towel from the inside of their bag.

In the process he also managed to throw most of their clothing onto the bed.

aa.. sorry.. he said main abhi aaya.. wait thum jana chahthi ho pehlay he questioned.

Niveditha nodded in a no

Main ye sabh rakh dethi hun she said

Viren stepped into the bathroom and closed the door.

Niveditha looked at the clothing for a moment and then headed towards the huge glass window that gave their room the beautiful insight into the secrets of manali.

One moment I see God's creation and wonder

Reminding me of my journey ahead

Difficult terrains of heart felt sorrows

Bearing witness to all my tears, shed

Is khubsoorat si ehsaas ki shuruwaat, kiyun mehsoos ki maine aankhon ki narme sey.

Shayad yah gavah hai us dard e dil ka , jo abh beh gaya hai meray ansooon sey.

Kya soch rahi ho..came the voice of viren

Hearing his voice startled Niveditha, a little.   She noticed that her eyes were moist, yet again with tears. Not willing to show them to him, she wiped them off with the end of her saree's pallu.

Kuch nahi, she replied.

She turned around and went towards the bed to take her towel.

Jaldi kerna, humaray paas abhi sirf  15 min baki hain. Phir dada saheb kay kamre main jana hai, reminded viren

She nodded and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

Viren looked at the mountains and wondered what niveditha was seeing in them, searching, that made her eyes moist. He had noticed her wipe her tears. A soft worry rose in his heart. Did he approach her too quickly and scare her?

The silence around him seemed to beleaguer him.

He heard the doorknob open and turned his face towards the bathroom. If the snow-clad mountain was the best thing he had seen so far, then, certainly his eyes had lied to him. The precious beauty in front of him seemed to pierce his very essence.

Niveditha, had arrived wearing a beautiful white saree embedded with golden flowers and an elegant border that invited all the curves of her body to perfectly merge into them.

Her hair was slightly hidden under the towel.

She could feel him looking at her, to avoid any confrontations as before, she went towards the dressing table to pick up the hair dryer.

He could see her hair flying, inviting him. His steps starting decreasing as though being dragged into the unknown;

A few steps and he was interrupted with the ring on his cell phone.

Thum log aye nahi abhi tak , came the voice of vandana,

Ji tayiji aa rahe hain said viren

Niveditha looked at him through the mirror and noticed sadness in his eyes. Her heart felt as though falling into a deep pit.

She wanted to run to him, hug him and cry out her love towards him, but how will she able to do such?

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evenutscoolgirl3prajeesalekh1milee1014aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenShayafandmg_roks_antaracelestaetamushisimran728zarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJainashred12knumnumanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnamoniluvskinshuk

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
suchiiii....beautiful yaar Hug....lagta hai nivren phone call ka asar hai...now i got my answer...poor nivren...if vd's call hadnt come, they wud've confessed their love...

simran728Suchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
suchi...just now saw d song in scene 2...did u read my post in nivren thread?...i wrote abt dis song n asked if u can include it....

simran728Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
no dear I didnot see :  ) I guess we are having a telepathy heehehe

: )

gmann2010ashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Simply beautiful Suchi. 
'Is khubsoorat si ehsaas ki shuruwaat, kiyun mehsoos ki maine aankhon ki narme sey.

Shayad yah gavah hai us dard e dil ka , jo abh beh gaya hai meray ansooon sey. '

I loved what you said over here. And Do dilo ki tadap is so apparent in this scene. 

simran728Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index