Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekend Retreat 7 Scene 8 Page 9 Road Trip Cont2 (Page 12)

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
That was really awesome... Smile
Plz continue soon dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Suchitra, I just read Scenes 7 and 8 jaan and what can I say...a out of superlatives here...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Blew my mind away, this retreat of yours. How beautifully you write Nivren jaan, you capture their essence so perfectly and your words weave their own special magic as well. It's so easy to picturise the whole scenes and fall in love with NivRen a million times over and over again. And what a question jaan????? Of course, we are all surviving due to your awesome retreats....if you continue this one we are super dooper thrilled, if you write a new one, we are super dooper thrilled, both ways we are the lucky ones, we get to read brilliant scenes from you, you decide jaan, whatever you are okay with, we are crazee fans of your writing and we are just waiting for more and more and moreLOL

Thanks again Jaan, you sure made my morningHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Suchi is there any chance that the weekend retreats change into weekday retreats. Its really difficult to wait for your weekends retreats. They take us to a unexplainable NivRen dreamlandDay Dreaming

I just read your scenes and start imagining about NivRen as if the show is being telecast on TV... Oh u r a life saviour for us.... God Bless you for doing this for us NivRen maniacs.......Embarrassed

aashvee.rahejaSuchi-

hajar Groupbie
hajar
hajar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
@Suchi the scenes were like watching Chand Chupa Badal Mein movie n hatzz off the way u describe Nivren's love, friendship and d confession altogether u r an amazing writer dear got a awesome talent keep rocking n entertain us forever:-) The videos and song selection u give for the scenes r so beautifulHugHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
suchiiii....even i hoped along with nivi dat viren'll do something...is he doing it on purpose or just giving her time again??? one more scene plssss....couldnt stop thinking whole day abt wat happens next..

Edited by ashred12 - 10 January 2011 at 7:23am

ShayafanSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index