Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekend Retreat 7 Scene 8 Page 9 Road Trip Cont2 (Page 11)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Suchi, you truly are a magician. I can't thankyou enough for this amazing retreat. I like the way you described Friendship and Love beautiful.
Actually I think you should write a book, we will all help you with proof reading and editing and if you want some suggestions too. YOu are simply amazing Suchi, think about it. If not a complete novel atleast short story you will do justice to every character you create. Don't think I am just praising you for the sake of it, these words are from my heart and you deserve it.

Yeah : ) thanks,
Ok may be I will start a new FF but you know it requires a lot of time and honestly these scenes I do not look at them twice and when i do I find like million grammar errors and I go like wow !!! thats embarrassing lol

But I do research some times about few things before i write like the resort in this story is real and it exists : ) in manali.

I will practice with nivren : ) and may be just continue until I can find some time on my hands.

M

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingSofnaxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Originally posted by milee1014

Suchi, you truly are a magician. I can't thankyou enough for this amazing retreat. I like the way you described Friendship and Love beautiful.
Actually I think you should write a book, we will all help you with proof reading and editing and if you want some suggestions too. YOu are simply amazing Suchi, think about it. If not a complete novel atleast short story you will do justice to every character you create. Don't think I am just praising you for the sake of it, these words are from my heart and you deserve it.

Yeah : ) thanks,
Ok may be I will start a new FF but you know it requires a lot of time and honestly these scenes I do not look at them twice and when i do I find like million grammar errors and I go like wow !!! thats embarrassing lol

But I do research some times about few things before i write like the resort in this story is real and it exists : ) in manali.

I will practice with nivren : ) and may be just continue until I can find some time on my hands.

M
No dear we have to thanks to you. Actually I really thought of writing about you researching but something or the other I forgot. But being a writer research is a must right? Don't you worry about grammar errors we all are friends and we can understand typo errors and all.
Yes, practice with NivRen and then you can create your own characters and write up a short story or a novel.

Special thanks to you from myside for taking me back in time. Really appreciate it. Special thanks to your kids who are so good that you have time to write. Hugs to your little ones from me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsgmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Wow! As always loved your Weekend Retreat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Jasleen Goldie
Jasleen
Jasleen

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
You are truly amazing!! Suchi your style of writing is magnificant! And the way you describe a character or scene feels as if I am present and can see it all happening. You have created a new NIVREN world for all of us. Thank you so much, Im always looking forward to your updates. Sometimes i visit the forum 10 times a day to see if you've updated the retreat lol. But i understand the amount of time that goes into writing each scene. THANK YOU, YOUR AMAZING!!!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraSofnaSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Suchi !!!! I woke up so early in the morn because even in my dreams I was refreshing the IF page for the next scene !! lolzzzzzzzzzz !!! Just woke up and the first thing I did was read your last scene !! Haiii it was worth dreaming about !!! LOL I loved this scene so much for so many reasons ! I laughed out when Divya goes like Sid told me the history of this place !!! LOL I was like, that is so like Sid !! And Viren's reaction was so expected, gosh he really needs to sit his bro down and teach Sid how to romance his wife !! LOL U know why I used to love Bidaai so much ? Everyone used to watch it for one jodi or other, but I used to love the foursome scenes more then any Jodi scenes !! And that is another reason why I love your retreat so much, because I get to read the relationship. the masti and teasing between the four which we never get to see in the show !! So thank you soooo much for that !! *hugs*

And NivRen, awwww loved how Nivi expected Viren to romance her again but our Viren Sood always does the exact opposite !!! LOL And the part about the lip glass, I again was blushing like crazy !! But it was hell cute, because it is just like Viren to remind Nivi about the kiss without doing or saying anything directly !!! EmbarrassedLOL Thank you sooooooooo much !! U truly made our weekend with your retreat sweetie !!! *hugs*

I have to agree with Milee, I would also love if you wrote a book or even a short story !! Start with an FF about NivRen like Milee suggested and then write something of your own later !!! We will help you in whatever way we can !! *hugs*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingSofnaSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
wrong post Embarrassed

Edited by xaviara - 09 January 2011 at 9:34pm
jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
amazing suchi loved it cont soon

Suchi-

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
You are an AWESOME writer...Tongue

Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index