Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekend Retreat 7 Scene 8 Page 9 Road Trip Cont2 (Page 10)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Superduper hit blockbuster movie loved it very-very much you are too good Suchi
Before I could comment you posted 8th scene too it is more mindblowing out of world loved it too do continue soon and write more beautiful and mindblowing scene you are our hope for weekends.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 09 January 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I loved the way you described friendship and love. I always thought that Nivi-Sid love story was more of misunderstood friendship because none of them thought of fighting for it. Well I enjoyed this scene a lot, Nivi was expecting Viren to do something mischievous Embarrassed Wink but Viren always surprise her and us.LOL Well I am sure he going to make up for it pretty soon. Wink

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Suchi, You Rock..  I am speechless... This 8th scene was very good. It had everything. Please continue this trip... We can never get bored of it. You capture the beauty of all the relationships and intricately are depicting NiVren....Thanks for doing this.

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
wow suchitra ji....that was amazing.....bahut badiya.......cant wait to read more....

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Wow yaar Suchi hats off yaar

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Suchi, you truly are a magician. I can't thankyou enough for this amazing retreat. I like the way you described Friendship and Love beautiful.
Actually I think you should write a book, we will all help you with proof reading and editing and if you want some suggestions too. YOu are simply amazing Suchi, think about it. If not a complete novel atleast short story you will do justice to every character you create. Don't think I am just praising you for the sake of it, these words are from my heart and you deserve it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Suchi u are really good...will u please start a FF on nivRen.??

The way u hav built up the anticipation on both their parts n us Tongue since Nivi realisation n confession...teh subtle touches...keeping their characetrs intact....n u have wrote it so realisticallly how Nivi expected Viren to com behind her....It took me back reminded me...I'm sure many of us hav been through those phase in early days of marriage where all u wnat to hear, see n b around is your partnerEmbarrassed

I would like to ask one thing..r u a  Muslim??...yr  Husband n wife are garments of one another ...that is a islamic saying....!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingSuchi-

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Suchi...wonderful parts. Yeh Viren bhi na...when Nivi was not aware of her love for him he was constantly finding excuses to touch her and now that she is his he is content to take his time. Actually this is the best part of love - like the engagement period between couples - NIvren in this state would be fantastic to read Suchi. Viren would keep Nivi hanging, she will never be sure of what he is going to do next. Thank you for making it a wonderful weekend.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingSofnaSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index