Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow! As always loved your Weekend Retreat.
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are truly amazing!! Suchi your style of writing is magnificant! And the way you describe a character or scene feels as if I am present and can see it all happening. You have created a new NIVREN world for all of us. Thank you so much, Im always looking forward to your updates. Sometimes i visit the forum 10 times a day to see if you've updated the retreat lol. But i understand the amount of time that goes into writing each scene. THANK YOU, YOUR AMAZING!!!!😊
xaviara thumbnail
Suchi !!!! I woke up so early in the morn because even in my dreams I was refreshing the IF page for the next scene !! lolzzzzzzzzzz !!! Just woke up and the first thing I did was read your last scene !! Haiii it was worth dreaming about !!! πŸ˜† I loved this scene so much for so many reasons ! I laughed out when Divya goes like Sid told me the history of this place !!! πŸ˜† I was like, that is so like Sid !! And Viren's reaction was so expected, gosh he really needs to sit his bro down and teach Sid how to romance his wife !! πŸ˜† U know why I used to love Bidaai so much ? Everyone used to watch it for one jodi or other, but I used to love the foursome scenes more then any Jodi scenes !! And that is another reason why I love your retreat so much, because I get to read the relationship. the masti and teasing between the four which we never get to see in the show !! So thank you soooo much for that !! *hugs*

And NivRen, awwww loved how Nivi expected Viren to romance her again but our Viren Sood always does the exact opposite !!! πŸ˜† And the part about the lip glass, I again was blushing like crazy !! But it was hell cute, because it is just like Viren to remind Nivi about the kiss without doing or saying anything directly !!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Thank you sooooooooo much !! U truly made our weekend with your retreat sweetie !!! *hugs*

I have to agree with Milee, I would also love if you wrote a book or even a short story !! Start with an FF about NivRen like Milee suggested and then write something of your own later !!! We will help you in whatever way we can !! *hugs*

xaviara thumbnail
wrong post 😳
Edited by xaviara - 13 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing suchi loved it cont soon
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are an AWESOME writer...πŸ˜›
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was really awesome... 😊
Plz continue soon dear

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suchitra, I just read Scenes 7 and 8 jaan and what can I say...a out of superlatives here...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Blew my mind away, this retreat of yours. How beautifully you write Nivren jaan, you capture their essence so perfectly and your words weave their own special magic as well. It's so easy to picturise the whole scenes and fall in love with NivRen a million times over and over again. And what a question jaan????? Of course, we are all surviving due to your awesome retreats....if you continue this one we are super dooper thrilled, if you write a new one, we are super dooper thrilled, both ways we are the lucky ones, we get to read brilliant scenes from you, you decide jaan, whatever you are okay with, we are crazee fans of your writing and we are just waiting for more and more and moreπŸ˜†

Thanks again Jaan, you sure made my morningπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suchi is there any chance that the weekend retreats change into weekday retreats. Its really difficult to wait for your weekends retreats. They take us to a unexplainable NivRen dreamland😍

I just read your scenes and start imagining about NivRen as if the show is being telecast on TV... Oh u r a life saviour for us.... God Bless you for doing this for us NivRen maniacs.......😳
hajar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Suchi the scenes were like watching Chand Chupa Badal Mein movie n hatzz off the way u describe Nivren's love, friendship and d confession altogether u r an amazing writer dear got a awesome talent keep rocking n entertain us forever:-) The videos and song selection u give for the scenes r so beautifulπŸ€—β€οΈ