Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Superduper hit blockbuster movie loved it very-very much you are too good Suchi
Before I could comment you posted 8th scene too it is more mindblowing out of world loved it too do continue soon and write more beautiful and mindblowing scene you are our hope for weekends.Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved the way you described friendship and love. I always thought that Nivi-Sid love story was more of misunderstood friendship because none of them thought of fighting for it. Well I enjoyed this scene a lot, Nivi was expecting Viren to do something mischievous πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ but Viren always surprise her and us.πŸ˜† Well I am sure he going to make up for it pretty soon. πŸ˜‰
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Suchi, You Rock..  I am speechless... This 8th scene was very good. It had everything. Please continue this trip... We can never get bored of it. You capture the beauty of all the relationships and intricately are depicting NiVren....Thanks for doing this.
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow suchitra ji....that was amazing.....bahut badiya.......cant wait to read more....
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow yaar Suchi hats off yaar
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suchi, you truly are a magician. I can't thankyou enough for this amazing retreat. I like the way you described Friendship and Love beautiful.
Actually I think you should write a book, we will all help you with proof reading and editing and if you want some suggestions too. YOu are simply amazing Suchi, think about it. If not a complete novel atleast short story you will do justice to every character you create. Don't think I am just praising you for the sake of it, these words are from my heart and you deserve it.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Suchi u are really good...will u please start a FF on nivRen.??

The way u hav built up the anticipation on both their parts n us πŸ˜› since Nivi realisation n confession...teh subtle touches...keeping their characetrs intact....n u have wrote it so realisticallly how Nivi expected Viren to com behind her....It took me back reminded me...I'm sure many of us hav been through those phase in early days of marriage where all u wnat to hear, see n b around is your partner😳

I would like to ask one thing..r u a  Muslim??...yr  Husband n wife are garments of one another ...that is a islamic saying....!!!!
nuts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Suchi...wonderful parts. Yeh Viren bhi na...when Nivi was not aware of her love for him he was constantly finding excuses to touch her and now that she is his he is content to take his time. Actually this is the best part of love - like the engagement period between couples - NIvren in this state would be fantastic to read Suchi. Viren would keep Nivi hanging, she will never be sure of what he is going to do next. Thank you for making it a wonderful weekend.

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: milee1014

Suchi, you truly are a magician. I can't thankyou enough for this amazing retreat. I like the way you described Friendship and Love beautiful.

Actually I think you should write a book, we will all help you with proof reading and editing and if you want some suggestions too. YOu are simply amazing Suchi, think about it. If not a complete novel atleast short story you will do justice to every character you create. Don't think I am just praising you for the sake of it, these words are from my heart and you deserve it.

Yeah : ) thanks,
Ok may be I will start a new FF but you know it requires a lot of time and honestly these scenes I do not look at them twice and when i do I find like million grammar errors and I go like wow !!! thats embarrassing lol

But I do research some times about few things before i write like the resort in this story is real and it exists : ) in manali.

I will practice with nivren : ) and may be just continue until I can find some time on my hands.

M
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Yeah : ) thanks,
Ok may be I will start a new FF but you know it requires a lot of time and honestly these scenes I do not look at them twice and when i do I find like million grammar errors and I go like wow !!! thats embarrassing lol

But I do research some times about few things before i write like the resort in this story is real and it exists : ) in manali.

I will practice with nivren : ) and may be just continue until I can find some time on my hands.

M

No dear we have to thanks to you. Actually I really thought of writing about you researching but something or the other I forgot. But being a writer research is a must right? Don't you worry about grammar errors we all are friends and we can understand typo errors and all.
Yes, practice with NivRen and then you can create your own characters and write up a short story or a novel.

Special thanks to you from myside for taking me back in time. Really appreciate it. Special thanks to your kids who are so good that you have time to write. Hugs to your little ones from me.