Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awwwsome.... Desperately waiting for the next part.... Continue soon...
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
suchi awesome cont soon plzzzzzzzz finish the kiss
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGGGGGGGGGG suchiiiii wht u hav done Yaarr . I know we will nt get dis scene in d show .I wish wecould hav got but yaarrr Amazingggggg . I m again n again reading scene 6 . n OMGG NIvRen's 1st KISSSSS tht 2 on lipssss . OHh god i got goosebumps . I just cn imagine Kinshuk n Neha Kissing heeheeee . U hav written d kissing part so beautifullyy . Amazingggggg yaaar
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Scene 7

Viren started to drive the car. He noticed Niveditha, who was looking out of the window, fiddling her saree's end and lost in her own thoughts. 

He had definitely surprised her by his gesture but he felt confident that she wasn't upset at him.

Why would she be? He reasoned

Niveditha, stared at the passing roads and the distant mountains that ran the other direction. She could still feel the touch on her lips. The tingling sensation increased with the very thought. Her stomach contracted and heart paced faster.

Viren had turned on the radio in the car 

Lets travel to yesteryears, the age of romance and subtle poetry. This is for that someone special.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VooHala_fAw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Niveditha and viren, both looked at each other as the song started to play.

A beautiful emotion rose in her as the words started to pass through her. She turned away to look at the clouds, as if searching for something, a name that has been now written all over her heart.

Viren then took her left hand into his.

Niveditha looked at him.

He caressed her hand with his fingers using gentle pressure and then slowly interlocking them into his.

As the song continued to play, it took them to a world of its own...

Making him realize that, this love they share is the only treasure he had, the depth of which he did not fathom.

Viren turned her soft hands so that her palm faced upward and then he took them towards his face, gently rubbing them against his cheeks.

Niveditha looked at him gently,

She could understand his longing, and he knew that. He took his hands off hers and placed them on the steering wheel but she continued to stroke his neck with her index finger as if drawing different patterns on them.

They arrived in front of the resort.

After viren parked the car, niviedita and he, walked together towards dada saheb's room.

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Suchiiiii....🤗
I'm on d verge of crying....its sooooooo beautiful dear...D way he takes her hand n her reaction....Small yet romantic...I'll cry any moment now...
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part loved it cont soon
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovelyyyy Suchii . So emotional n Romantic . lovedd it . Plzzz continue soon .
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Simply fabulous Suchi. Sometimes best conversation is done without uttering a word and you can convey all your feelings to someone you love just by touch. Suchi you have portrayed that so beautifully in scene 7. I can't get enough of your retreat. Thanks Sweetie for wonderful treat.
xaviara thumbnail
I can't thank you enough for this retreat Suchi !! This 7th scene has moved me so much that I keep reading it again and again and still can't get enough. U are amazing !! *hugs*
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb... Plz continue soon....