Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sarita Tanwar -Ashmit is leading as on 6th Jan (Page 6)

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

ROFLROFL

No.. 5 lakh is for his check ups and all.. Thalasemia Smile..

And 1 crore is for MMS LOL.. Anyways.. I think except his rude behavior, he is fine for me Wink..
there is something which pulls all the lady contestants after him.. !! they all can see him psychic stillShocked

OMG....who are running behind this dude? Shocked
For me, this dude would be the last person of the planet that I may follow just to remain in the show like (Veena and Sara) LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1hideFaraan92prerna4rishav

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by romiosugar

I can't see anyone winning against Shweta *period*ROFL

I beg Shweta to donate another 5 lakhs to Ashmit if he is planning to make more MMS clips in near futureROFL

May the deserving housemate aka Shweta Tiwari win BB4 by hook or crook Thumbs UpLOL

she is the best deserving candidate in the house.. Why all the media people want her to win?? why all the bollywood (other than 3 circle ) want her to win?? means they know what is fake and what is real.. as they are from the industry.. 

Could not agree more!!! Thumbs Up
I just hope, BB serves a justice to her despite cry babe is their pre approved winnerOuch

If Shweta does not win which may happen due to obvious partiality and biasness, one thing is sure that there will be a big hungama regarding votes being rigged and manipulating issues!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hideFaraan92prerna4rishav

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

ROFLROFL

No.. 5 lakh is for his check ups and all.. Thalasemia Smile..

And 1 crore is for MMS LOL.. Anyways.. I think except his rude behavior, he is fine for me Wink..
there is something which pulls all the lady contestants after him.. !! they all can see him psychic stillShocked

OMG....who are running behind this dude? Shocked
For me, this dude would be the last person of the planet that I may follow just to remain in the show like (Veena and Sara) LOL

veena i can understand why she was after ashmit.. since she is from pak and she know very well that she can be thrown out any time and she was been nominated many times too.. so used ashmit.. i don't think she really liked him.. may be towards the end a kind of likeness developed.. ashmit too used her.. his behaviour totally changed after veena's eviction and came into the good books of everyone..

but shweta remains the same,whether she is fake or real, that character remains the same.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1romiosugar1Faraan92prerna4rishav

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

I can't see anyone winning against Shweta *period*ROFL

I beg Shweta to donate another 5 lakhs to Ashmit if he is planning to make more MMS clips in near futureROFL

May the deserving housemate aka Shweta Tiwari win BB4 by hook or crook Thumbs UpLOL

she is the best deserving candidate in the house.. Why all the media people want her to win?? why all the bollywood (other than 3 circle ) want her to win?? means they know what is fake and what is real.. as they are from the industry.. 

Could not agree more!!! Thumbs Up
I just hope, BB serves a justice to her despite cry babe is their pre approved winnerOuch

If Shweta does not win which may happen due to obvious partiality and biasness, one thing is sure that there will be a big hungama regarding votes being rigged and manipulating issues!!!
yes it should be raised and people should keep themselves away from coming into BB5 as channel is making fool of contestants and creating very bad public image too with edited AV's..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1romiosugar1prerna4rishav

Go to top