Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sarita Tanwar -Ashmit is leading as on 6th Jan (Page 2)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1hideromiosugar1

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Joined: 08 January 2009
Posts: 9468

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky no1

par unhone nahi kaha ke aayshmit is leading Embarrassed she said ke unhonhe suna hain ke aayshmit jeetega Embarrassed
it was already set for his win.. BB shown so much favour for him as we have seen.. salman's friend so.. last footage of shweta's diplomatic argument is to prove that ashmit is the winner

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charrupinky no1romiosugar1Faraan92prerna4rishav

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Joined: 27 January 2005
Posts: 7531

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by pinky no1

par unhone nahi kaha ke aayshmit is leading Embarrassed she said ke unhonhe suna hain ke aayshmit jeetega Embarrassed
it was already set for his win.. BB shown so much favour for him as we have seen.. salman's friend so.. last footage of shweta's diplomatic argument is to prove that ashmit is the winner

wo to sabko pata hain LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hideromiosugar1prerna4rishav

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by pinky no1

par unhone nahi kaha ke aayshmit is leading Embarrassed she said ke unhonhe suna hain ke aayshmit jeetega Embarrassed
it was already set for his win.. BB shown so much favour for him as we have seen.. salman's friend so.. last footage of shweta's diplomatic argument is to prove that ashmit is the winner

urgggggggggggggggggggg.......they are making cry babe winner Angry
Not fair at all, I will not tolerate such non sense yaar!!! How can a person like Ashmit who has no manner how to behave with ppl win the show?! Just because he has friends, relatives, and other inside permit him to win the show!!!

What the heck, I still hope, Shweta wins!!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyhidepinky no1prerna4rishavAries23Faraan92

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Joined: 08 January 2009
Posts: 9468

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar

Kaun hai yeh logo?

But, nice to know that they also want ST to win Big smile
in fact most of the media and bolly circle want her to win.. other than salman/amisha circle i have not heard anyone taking this guy's name..!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1romiosugar1Faraan92prerna4rishav

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 512

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Oh yes.. Lathika.. point to be taken LOL..

Ashmit jeetega.. Not necessary that he would get highest votes LOL And yeah, Fire and Thickhead said, Shweta won by 'not-so-small' margin Embarrassed.. After 12..

Na na .. i was only told that she's leading .. whether this lead wud translate into her victory is a diff issue .. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1hideFaraan92

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Joined: 27 January 2005
Posts: 7531

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by romiosugar

Kaun hai yeh logo?

But, nice to know that they also want ST to win Big smile
in fact most of the media and bolly circle want her to win.. other than salman/amisha circle i have not heard anyone taking this guy's name..!!

amisha ka bhi circle hain?LOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hideFaraan92

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Joined: 27 January 2005
Posts: 7531

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thickhead

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Oh yes.. Lathika.. point to be taken LOL..

Ashmit jeetega.. Not necessary that he would get highest votes LOL And yeah, Fire and Thickhead said, Shweta won by 'not-so-small' margin Embarrassed.. After 12..

Na na .. i was only told that she's leading .. whether this lead wud translate into her victory is a diff issue .. 


dats true LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hideFaraan92

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Spoiler....The leading person is.....

2 3

Author: Rasny   Replies: 17   Views: 2424

Rasny 17 2424 26 December 2009 at 6:58am by indianlady
Boss, Ashmit aur Riya saath mein!

2

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 12   Views: 3173

*Shruti* 12 3173 03 November 2006 at 1:25am by angelic eyes

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index