ha isliye 5lakh extra diya 1crore ke sath,ke beta aur banao,😆🤣
🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣
🤣
🤣🤣

No.. 5 lakh is for his check ups and all.. Thalasemia 😊..

And 1 crore is for MMS 😆.. Anyways.. I think except his rude behavior, he is fine for me 😉..
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

🤣🤣

And 1 crore is for MMS 😆.. Anyways.. I think except his rude behavior, he is fine for me 😉..

ye he is fine n m his biggest phan 🤣
I can't see anyone winning against Shweta *period*🤣

I beg Shweta to donate another 5 lakhs to Ashmit if he is planning to make more MMS clips in near future🤣

May the deserving housemate aka Shweta Tiwari win BB4 by hook or crook 👍🏼😆

🤣🤣

there is something which pulls all the lady contestants after him.. !! they all can see him psychic still😲
Originally posted by romiosugar

I can't see anyone winning against Shweta *period*🤣

I beg Shweta to donate another 5 lakhs to Ashmit if he is planning to make more MMS clips in near future🤣

May the deserving housemate aka Shweta Tiwari win BB4 by hook or crook 👍🏼😆

she is the best deserving candidate in the house.. Why all the media people want her to win?? why all the bollywood (other than 3 circle ) want her to win?? means they know what is fake and what is real.. as they are from the industry.. 
Originally posted by lathika4u

there is something which pulls all the lady contestants after him.. !! they all can see him psychic still😲

Because women are soft at heart.. And they will always be soft towards men who are kinda sick.. Call it motherhood😛

Because women are soft at heart.. And they will always be soft towards men who are kinda sick.. Call it motherhood😛

OMG 😲.. i infact run away from such character.. don't bother whether they are sick and crying..😃
Originally posted by lathika4u

she is the best deserving candidate in the house.. Why all the media people want her to win?? why all the bollywood (other than 3 circle ) want her to win?? means they know what is fake and what is real.. as they are from the industry.. 

well said 😛