Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Happy B'day to THE QUEEN OF SAVAN ROMANCE ....

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

To "Sunaina"

It is an honour for us to wish you on your birthday because you are the life of the forum.. πŸ‘

You have been on this forum since the beginning and it feels great to have you among usπŸ‘

Witty n wicked, many may refer u but we always find a hidden meaning in your posts..πŸ‘
Your posts are always well thought out and eloquent. Without you, the very experience of BHPH would be incomplete.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

You are one of the most loyal fans of bhph, u showed ur loyalty to d show when it mattered most.😊

you have proved that age is no limit for passionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

your ff and posts leave us in tizzy and we can't help but wait when you'll post moreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

this is a small contribution to you from your ardent admirers.. let this year be the best one for you.πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Heart fully wishing you a very Happy Birthday..πŸ‘

Edited by atikna - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ wonderful...

wish you happy birthday su.. hope this year be the best for you...

Edited by sangeeta9 - 13 years ago
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Sunaina,

Tomar moton fic arr kaio lekhe naa. Tomar moton posts arr kaio lekhe naa. You are unique and you bring something incredibly special to this forum, SaaVan and BHPH. Happy Birthday, dear, arr bhalo theko!

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Acha!
Happy Birthday Su!   Amar thorof theke virtual bhappa ilish macher jhal ar chum chum patachi.  I usually totally agree with your take on what is going on in this show and really enjoy your comments. Best wishes to you and your family!  Bhalo theko.

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday SunainaπŸ˜ƒ
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Sunaina πŸ˜ƒ
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Sunaina!

I wish you a very happy birthday πŸ˜ƒ. Have a nice day of celebration. Here's a small gift from me, hope you like:

Sheila
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: atikna

To "Sunaina"

It is an honour for us to wish you on your birthday because you are the life of the forum.. πŸ‘

You have been on this forum since the beginning and it feels great to have you among usπŸ‘

Witty n wicked, many may refer u but we always find a hidden meaning in your posts..πŸ‘
Your posts are always well thought out and eloquent. Without you, the very experience of BHPH would be incomplete.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

You are one of the most loyal fans of bhph, u showed ur loyalty to d show when it mattered most.😊

you have proved that age is no limit for passionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

your ff and posts leave us in tizzy and we can't help but wait when you'll post moreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

this is a small contribution to you from your ardent admirers.. let this year be the best one for you.πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Heart fully wishing you a very Happy Birthday..πŸ‘

Our very own Ankita and other friends!

I really do not have words to express my state of mind right now .   I am touched to the bottom of my heart with this gesture from you all. I am saying the truth - it has made me the happiest person in the world .

I have always enjoyed being  part of this great forum . and meeting all of you wonnderful people . It is a great honour and a wonderful surprise for me to have this thread . I will always carry the memory of  this precious gift  with me . whenever I will feel sad or lonely , I will remember you all and specially this thread.

Wishing you all a very good year ahead and lot  of success in you life.
Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sunaina!πŸ€—
Have a great day and an awesome dawesome year ahead.

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sunaina

Life is once to live; make full use of it.

Life is a wonderful Journey;undertake it with Joy.

Life is a lesson; learn it well.

Life is an experiment; conduct it well and succeed;

Life is GOD's  blessing ;  Accept it with humility

Wish you a very Happy BirthDay.. Keep smilingπŸ˜ƒ