Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Meri Aai bolti hai....

sunshine21 Groupbie
sunshine21
sunshine21

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Hi all,
This is not a post on MR's exit and nor is it a rehash on what went worng and whodunnit.... Nope, I'm writing this as
Meri Aai bolti hai ki kal jo hua woh hua, ab aage ki soch.....

And so, I would like all my forums friends to join me in repair work ..Lets all be proactive and suggest ideas to the CVs and strongly promote how we would like the show to go....
Coz me thinks that the best help is the one which is most useful and informative....I always like it when people come up to me and say , "do you know this might be a way out....."

So,here's my version:

1. Dutta the thinker :We all know that Dutta is going to end up in Seema's kotha with Seema playing the nursemaid...fine ....here's a lill homework for Dutta..
I would like to see Dutta put on his thinkin cap and have FBs of Suds foll his car , Suds talking on phn to chaskar, Suds insulting baaji, trying to take over baaji's place . Then I want him to put 2+2 and come up with the theory  that Suds has teamed up with Chaskar to eliminate him and had planned to kill him.

I would also like to see him shocked to see Seema at the kotha, then her giving him her sad tale of fall from grace and how she repents refusing him. I would like him to comapre her
to Naku and see how one woman used her beauty to gain riches and luxury and another hid it  and faced ridicule in order to just survive. His love should then be reinforced and he should tell Seema that at he has no hard feelings towards her anymoreand will  always love Naku.

2.Kala in a fix :Back at PN,  I want Dutta's men to refuse to take any orders from either Suds or Kala, saying they have no faith in both of them and will only take orders from baaji, who that have worked with for yrs or Naku who's his wife. So that would leave kala and Suds in a soup.
Baaji should then take over and go on a full scale hunt of Chaskar and co and find him and cuff him.

3. Dutta the doer :By then, Dutta should return to PN and should confront Chaskar and Suds. they in turn should point finger at Kala . Dutta  should also forgive naku and accept her and then naku should ask him to forgive his dad. that should lead him to remember the letter written by DP.On reading the letter
he would come to know that his father had been keeping an eye on him and his activites . Should also come to know that many of his victories had his father's protective hand behind them. Should also come to know that there had been a conspiracy involved durings the Sups Ravi affair and that his own sister had a hand in it.
Also kala's involvement in killing Dutta's men to cause friction btn father and son. then he should remember kala being present during DP's death and that his words were afterall meant for her.

4.Kala's fall from grace : Dutta should confront kala with the letter and all other accusations. kala should try to deny and Kishore should then admit being BH and his attenpts to foil kala's plans to kill Sups and his helping the love birds to flee to prevent his wife's involvement being caught. kala in an insane fit should then admit to all her wrongdoings and even boast about her killing DP. Madhu should then reveal her real intentions for arriving at PN which is finding the killer who killed her father... Kala then thrown out of PN along with Suds ,Leela and Roops

5. Romance in the air Dutta and Naku in love..SR follows.. lots of nice post SR tasha scenes . Baaji and Madhu's love track finalised .

6. Gradual Leap If they insist on MR leaving , and introducing the cop I wouldn't mind this scenario.....disaster strikes ....another enemy of Dutta or kala plans an attack , Dutta gets killed in the war and leaves behind naku pregnant.  Baaji marries madhu, takes over in the interim period as bhau and more misunderstandings etc for a yr o so....
Naku gives birth to a son Bhau jr, which will leave scope for Mishal to make a comeback as Dutta bhau jr and enough time to try out in BW in the meanwhile.LOLLOL...LOL...I know that's scraping the barrel but we've heard of more ridiculous storylines bfr...

that's my wish list...so put on your thinking caps and come up with more ideas on how  they could make this work.... If nothing it will help you beat your blues away....  

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy_naazlizdarcyshruti10augustVampgirlanupamas2pinkykLaTuLa-sourire-desigrl414Crystal29droopy_asleepsub_rosakadduugp00mozart66divy609bfunofbb123rainurubalMelodiousDreamssuhana19mIsHeZ.x-bharti--Azy-kabeeraspeakingmeghapartiPrinsesse.Suvi

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Lovely post, Sunshine! I've been trying to keep away, all the sadness here is just bogging me down.

Love all your points except the last one. You know why. You've actually solved the mystery that is LTL, with this single post! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsmeghaparti

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
thanks, kisi toh mera dhyaan aur topic me laya
LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Hi
Sunshine21

Loved your ideas accept the bit about Dutta dying. I would like to see our TaSha jodi going away from PN on a very long honeymoon. A perfect ending to their lovestory would be seeing them walking hand in hand on a deserted beach, just like the couple we see in the montage every day.
I am sure that Lizdarcy would agree with me on this.
Before leaving Dutta hands everything to Baaji and asking him to take care of AS, Madhu and the rest.
If they wish to then continue with LTL they can have a leap. I cant see Mishal coming back to this show, so if Mahi wonts to return after her wedding, she can do so as TaSha's daughter....LTL Season 2

Edited by LaTuLa - 07 January 2011 at 4:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-ushankitvcmeghaparti

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Nice ideas except the last point...but can all this get over in next 2 months?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Nice post! I'm game for everything up till #5.

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Nice ideas except the last point...but can all this get over in next 2 months?

Definitely! By mid-March I can actually see a very decent culmination of all the tracks except for the BH. If they can lump the BH explanation in with something to do with Kala, that can work out as well. Kala/Suds being revealed is pretty much on the brink now, they're getting very desperate and things are falling apart for them...this track can be finished with a climax and all by mid-Feb if they make wise use of episode time and write at a good pace with all the crucial scenes in place without filler. Explore Dutta-Seema side-by-side, then get into Dutta's acceptance of Nakku with the conclusion of DNB, AS, Roops/Madhu living together and happily in PN. Very much possible and actually for the betterment because like you guys have mentioned elsewhere, LTL has a natural lifespan of only about 4-5 more months left...with only 2/2.5 months, they might not be able to take things ahead as slowly and deliberately as they always do, but it's the best option at this point in time with all the other issues factored in.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaushankitvcMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
They can even explain Damodar or Seema as the BH.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

They can even explain Damodar or Seema as the BH.

Damodar as BH works with that letter coming into play too. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaMrsKhan

Go to top