Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Bahu kabhi beti nehi ho sakti!! (Page 4)

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I agree to some extent I would say to young generation, dont treat your inlaws as your parents BUT aleast treat them as your husbands parents, as they are reason for your husbands good points and success etc etc, and same goes to the inlaws , treat your DIL,s just as you want your daughter to be treated like by her inlaws, as what goes around comes around. I love my mother in law and do get irritated with her some times but immediately I think about how would I feel if my Bhabhi would treat my mother the same way!!! would I like it ?/ no. So one should always give respect to other person , dont love them if you cant but atleast give them respect as a human being.

Very well said sheema diClapClapI am 100% agreed

Bronze. Goldie
Bronze.
Bronze.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
The comparison between Suhana and Panna is totally wrong. as a women i am offended when you say since panna is married and in a different family, BM shouldn't be concerned or worried about her daughter, just because a girl is married doesnt mean her maika wala's wont care abt her ot be concerned abt her. her reaction
 towards panna's problem is totally justified. 

Coming to Suhana's angle. I hope you too agree, BM and dadaji love suhana and want to see her happy. all they wanted was to see ishaan and suhana live happly married life. for that to happen, suhana must  realise her love for ishaan and the importance of Husband-wife relationship.

the way they took to make her realise was defo questionable. If Elash or ishita had come up with this plan, it would ve been ok. But mature ppl like dadaji and BM bringing "pati, patni aur woh" angle was juvenile. 

Coming to ur topic... i agree bahu kabhi beti nahi bansakti, saas kabhi ma nahi bansakti, but we can atleast respect each other as bahu and saas..

Edited by Bronze. - 09 January 2011 at 4:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyinfinity00

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I agree to some extent I would say to young generation, dont treat your inlaws as your parents BUT aleast treat them as your husbands parents, as they are reason for your husbands good points and success etc etc, and same goes to the inlaws , treat your DIL,s just as you want your daughter to be treated like by her inlaws, as what goes around comes around. I love my mother in law and do get irritated with her some times but immediately I think about how would I feel if my Bhabhi would treat my mother the same way!!! would I like it ?/ no. So one should always give respect to other person , dont love them if you cant but atleast give them respect as a human being.

Thank u for saying that.When things get out of hand with In-Laws that's the only thing i keep remind my self.
            I do like the story up to now. Marriage is a lot more than what Ishaan-Suhana has learned . Suhana never saw first hand marriage / relationships. While Ishaan saw everything. what bother me the most was here is the guy who knows her inside - out. Suddenly he doesn't understand her at all? He can see her being upset but can he not ask her to go out for a walk be alone with her, ask her how was her day.... Sonali bothered her, Suhana was rude to her. did he ask Suhana why? or even Disha - Rajini to keep an eye and let him know. My husband does that. Never keep an eye part but if i'm angry or upset he'll figure it out or keep negging me untill i tell him. annoying but i love that abt him .  Point is, When u live in a joint family u depend on each other. Ishaan should have seen that coming. 
             When they decided on divorce None of the family thought fishy... Would Badi Ma let her daughter's marriage crumble like that ? Well v'll soon find out. How she is going to teach her son-in-law a lesson ? 

Edited by netri - 09 January 2011 at 8:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
hhmmm some very interesting and good points. I just want to say after reading all your posts that No ones wrong and I value each one of your inputs. Thankyou for sharing them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Go to top