Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Bahu kabhi beti nehi ho sakti!! (Page 3)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

Originally posted by venture

No No dont be harsh on Badi Maa, after all she has the burden of the whole family on her shoulder , and sooner or later she is bound to make a mistake. She loves Suhana no doubt, but rightly or wrongly she took Dadaji,s advice and acted upon it. I wouldnt wash away  somebody,s love if that person makes one mistake, BM may  made a mistake in our eyes but she thinks she is right and Suhana too will forgive her and would be thankful so one should try to remember all the good things a person did for you not few bad things. I am still for BM and Suhana always!! my favourite character of SGP , who even comes before Suhana and Ishaan for me. I am great fan of Badi Maa , she is a human being with so much reponsibilities on her shoulder as no one else in Kyshap family is sensible enough to deal with issues they way she deals with it.

love the highlighted bits and i had read somewhere else where as well, once the person is not around, all one remembers is the good things and not the bad things. the pain goes away and hte smile remains
Poshah , the reason I wrote this is because my sister in law just past away in November, she was like a mother to my hubby , and gave a little hard time to me but so so so so so much love , and my mum who has passed away as well always use to say to me when I use to be upset " Tum say woh pyaar bhi toh kitna karti hai" , and then I use to forget every daant, now she suddenly gone I remember her everyday  and just remembers all the love and pampering she gave me and never for once the bad things came to my mind. I salute the CV,s of SGP for not making Badi Maa a saint, she is a human being , may be she doesnt make a  lot of mistakes like us but still can and did few things wrong in her life which she admitted as well to Suhana regarding her husband. If we all remember the good things and forget the bad things world would be  a better place and on that note I forgive the CV for this track as they have given me so so much joy by giving me atleast 200 episodes if not 229!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

Chicagogal IF-Dazzler
Chicagogal
Chicagogal

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Blood is thicker than water, no matter what people say DIL will never be treated like daughter.
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u yaar
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Sikke ke dono sides dekhne chaiye.......jaise koi bahu apne FIL aur MIL ko apne father and mother nahi samajh sakti toh aap ye kis tarah se expect kar sakte hai ki bahu ko daughter samjha jayenga......it is not practical and not even logical.....it may be a bitter truth but this is reality and it is the need tooSmile

Edited by Sinha18 - 07 January 2011 at 9:21pm

jshree_raminfinity00

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

I think BM and dadjee's intentions were not wrong knowing our dear Suhana is used ro shock therapy....but they overdid it, as we know extreme of everything is bad.....they forgot to ask  Sonali to be in limits. Something which is not getting digested is that being traditional kashyaps didn't find awkward Sonali's too much closeness towards Ishan. This is where BM's fault lies....she forgot to draw a line. According to me Sonali drama needed end just after the picnic......but they overstretched it.

Something what BM hid from the family for a long became public making matters more worse.Still, the decision taking during the meeting did not realize this and the matter was not left to the couple to solve. Living in a joint family also means giving space as individually....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviSinha18111192Tani91

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I like BM character, even more than ishaan it is badimaa who stood for suhana after marriage. Ishaan is silent as he loved her, but badimaa even knowing the truth from radhabua, told her to keep silent and she knew that suhana is good girl and she will aceept this family and also ishaan.

Later suhana and badimaa bonding is like mother and daughter. But somewhere in this jealousy track, I felt bad that badimaa who saw sad and plain in suhana eyes is happy as their plan is working.

Badimaa never felt sad that she is somewhere hurting her daughter suhana. Also Badimaa didn't try to talk with suhana after picnic incident. After the slap she didn't ask sin Why Suhana Slapped her ???
There should be a reason to slap her .. Suhana didn't slap anyone like that evern though angry also. WHY BADI MAA DIDN'T ASK SONA WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM ????

In this track suhana  left alone. Her two pillars ishaan, badimaa who supported her, guided her left her alone, they are the one who have given her all the pain one knowingly and another unknowingly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18cherrypansy111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

I like BM character, even more than ishaan it is badimaa who stood for suhana after marriage. Ishaan is silent as he loved her, but badimaa even knowing the truth from radhabua, told her to keep silent and she knew that suhana is good girl and she will aceept this family and also ishaan.

Later suhana and badimaa bonding is like mother and daughter. But somewhere in this jealousy track, I felt bad that badimaa who saw sad and plain in suhana eyes is happy as their plan is working.

Badimaa never felt sad that she is somewhere hurting her daughter suhana. Also Badimaa didn't try to talk with suhana after picnic incident. After the slap she didn't ask sin Why Suhana Slapped her ???
There should be a reason to slap her .. Suhana didn't slap anyone like that evern though angry also. WHY BADI MAA DIDN'T ASK SONA WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM ????

In this track suhana  left alone. Her two pillars ishaan, badimaa who supported her, guided her left her alone, they are the one who have given her all the pain one knowingly and another unknowingly.

@ underlined. Thats what I am saying that the writer's are making BM look like she's okay with it all! No regrets, no shame? How is that possible? I'm not saying that she's perfect or a saint, but given her strong image and powerful wisdom, surely that should've crossed her mind at least once.
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Sikke ke dono sides dekhne chaiye.......jaise koi bahu apne FIL aur MIL ko apne father and mother nahi samajh sakti toh aap ye kis tarah se expect kar sakte hai ki bahu ko daughter samjha jayenga......it is not practical and not even logical.....it may be a bitter truth but this is reality and it is the need tooSmile

I agree to some extent I would say to young generation, dont treat your inlaws as your parents BUT aleast treat them as your husbands parents, as they are reason for your husbands good points and success etc etc, and same goes to the inlaws , treat your DIL,s just as you want your daughter to be treated like by her inlaws, as what goes around comes around. I love my mother in law and do get irritated with her some times but immediately I think about how would I feel if my Bhabhi would treat my mother the same way!!! would I like it ?/ no. So one should always give respect to other person , dont love them if you cant but atleast give them respect as a human being.

Sinha18111192

Go to top