Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Bahu kabhi beti nehi ho sakti!! (Page 2)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by Tani91

that's what makes me actually like Badi Ma....that the fact that she can make mistakes....and sprry but I majorly disagree there......I have always found that Badi Ma has loved Suhana as a daughter if not more....

you're making BM sound like an evil coniving villan who wants nothing but to injure Suhana in a psychotic wayConfused

as for Panna's situation and Suhana's situation.....they're COMPLETELY different so how else is BM supposed to react with that....Panna hid that fact from her...she was hurt as any mother would be

@underlined I'm sorry if it came out like that. Its just that BM is the last person in TV planet I expected this from. I am in a way disheartened by how the creator's have shown her character to be recently. I also adored BM and I still do but her method is so wrong. I used say I would love to have a mother in law like BM. Her wisdom and courage always impressed me so I'm NOT going against her but more of WHATS SHE'S DOING. Thats all.
I know....lol I understand your frustrations tooSmile....but the way you posted it sounded like BM was a Mandira type villanLOLLOLLOL

Mandira type villain? OMGLOL LOL LOL

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari_Rinki

Mandira type villain ROFL When you said that, I could see BM with those huge Bindi's & Cat Eyes & all villain-ish looks. ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLOh God....now THAT would be fun to watch...if only BM had those amazing one liners that Mandira and Komilika had....they seriously made me root for them more than Prerna and Tulsi

actually I can NEVER imagine Supriyaji enacting a Mandira type villain....she's just way too sweet for that

Edited by Tani91 - 07 January 2011 at 3:22pm
-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I know but then it would be so much FUNNNN. ROFLROFL

Like nikkkaaaaaaa. LOLLOL That was Komolika's background music. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Okay, here I go with my huge speech.

Badi maa, why the hell do you think is she called Badi Maa? She is the one who is respected in the family, the one who is loved by everyone, the one who loves everyone. The one who is just puuurrfaaacttt. Approve

Your 1st para which said WHY BM thought of canceling the Picnic. Even after her daughter has got married to someone and is now a part of someone else's family, she ALWAYS is going to remain her daughter, right? If there is any problem, BM is also going to get tensed, right? A mother's heart is like that!! Her daughter's problem is her problem, sweety ;)
Canceling the Picnic was not done to achieve something. Normally when something bad happens, we don't celebrate or have fun, right? :/

OH MY GOD. pleaseeee. BM is not bad. She's just trying to do her best to make Ishaan and Suhana behave properly and know that they love each other and be like a happy couple. what the hell is wrong in that? BM is not some villain of some Hindi Movie. Wacko
She has not betrayed her. She loves Suhana just like she loves anyone else in the family.

Bahu Beti zaroor ban sakti hai. Embarrassed

Look, BM has got a way of doing things which if Rounak's mother tried doing, it would be totally evil.
How could you compare BM and Rounak's mom? If Rounak and Panna had bad relationships or problems and his mother did so with a good thought and not an evil one, I'm sure BM wouldn't have minded all this.

Everyone has a different way of seeing things :) But please, BM is good. pff, she is one of the very good characters/personality I've seen on screen. Big smile

-Rinky

Thankyou for your opinion. As I have said I adore BM but I HATE what she's doing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

I know but then it would be so much FUNNNN. ROFLROFL

Like nikkkaaaaaaa. LOLLOL That was Komolika's background music. LOL

acha imagine thisROFLROFLROFL (something completely lame...you but inspired meLOL)
LOL
Suhana slaving over in the kitchen..Rajni-Dishan making evil faces at her but Suhana being the good bahu thinks "main toh mere jethani's ki seva kar rahi hoon". BM comes in (Nikaa) plays in the background, BM thinks (Komolika style) "Oh God...is sati savirti tubelight ko bhi abhi hona tha is kitchen main.......(rolls eyes) chalo bhai kam to karna hoga"- accompanied by evil smiles and excessive nodding with 1 10 kgs ki sari and 5 kg ka heavy makeupWink. BM walks in and Rajni-Disha pretend to work. BM rolls her eyes and looks at Suhana and says "Oh God subah subah kis manhoos ka chehra dekh liya maine??? Is paagal khaane main yeh meri choti bahu Suhana toh sabse bawli hai". Suhana makes a sad faces but keeps on working....RD being the chamchis they are laugh at Suhana's plight
RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
BM isnt bad.  Her intenetions have always been pure and people make mistakes. She and dada-ji had the right intention and maybe the Sona thing was working too but they let it go on for too long and they didnt monitor what Sona was doing either. 
Another mistake was that BM didnt speak to Suhana in the course of all this...to get an insight to how shes feeling. Suhana was getting really depressed at the end before the whole disc thing and there was no one to guide her during that time.  No one to help her understand her feelings to Ishaan.

And now I mean i wish they would all just say sorry to her and explain everything that happened.  And then let Ishaan and Suhana solve theri problems
Suhana also needs to listen to her heart and realize she doesnt want a divorce and Ishaan needs to express his feelings to Suhana.  And Sonali needs to leave forever
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RandomSquared

BM isnt bad.  Her intenetions have always been pure and people make mistakes. She and dada-ji had the right intention and maybe the Sona thing was working too but they let it go on for too long and they didnt monitor what Sona was doing either. 
Another mistake was that BM didnt speak to Suhana in the course of all this...to get an insight to how shes feeling. Suhana was getting really depressed at the end before the whole disc thing and there was no one to guide her during that time.  No one to help her understand her feelings to Ishaan.

And now I mean i wish they would all just say sorry to her and explain everything that happened.  And then let Ishaan and Suhana solve theri problems
Suhana also needs to listen to her heart and realize she doesnt want a divorce and Ishaan needs to express his feelings to Suhana.  And Sonali needs to leave forever

@blue

I know that would be nice.
Coming to your 1st 2 words, I never said she was bad. She's good but what she's doing is bad. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

No No dont be harsh on Badi Maa, after all she has the burden of the whole family on her shoulder , and sooner or later she is bound to make a mistake. She loves Suhana no doubt, but rightly or wrongly she took Dadaji,s advice and acted upon it. I wouldnt wash away  somebody,s love if that person makes one mistake, BM may  made a mistake in our eyes but she thinks she is right and Suhana too will forgive her and would be thankful so one should try to remember all the good things a person did for you not few bad things. I am still for BM and Suhana always!! my favourite character of SGP , who even comes before Suhana and Ishaan for me. I am great fan of Badi Maa , she is a human being with so much reponsibilities on her shoulder as no one else in Kyshap family is sensible enough to deal with issues they way she deals with it.

love the highlighted bits and i had read somewhere else where as well, once the person is not around, all one remembers is the good things and not the bad things. the pain goes away and hte smile remains

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Go to top