Bahu kabhi beti nehi ho sakti!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Okay when BM found out Panna is working because Raunak lost his job, they made it big deal to keep it a secret. BM even cried and said "lets cancel the picnic". Yes losing your job is a horrible experience and its tough to make ends meet BUT thats Panna and her in-law's issue. I can undestand that BM is concerned for her daughter's well being and rightly so but why was she sooooo upset about? At the end of the its just a job he's lost!! Panna is working to bring some money in so things are not THAT bad, so why did she want to cancel the picnic? What would that have achieved?

Suhana. She found a new mother-figure in her life in BM. She listened to her, she respects and does pretty much anything she tells her to do..she gives that nice smile and tries to make happy. Even when they danced together before the "Deepak" incident, Suhana in the song also gave a smile because she saw her BM becoming melancholic so she sweetly cheered her up. πŸ€—

So BM becomes overly concerned over her daughter's plight and Raunak's joblessness but she smiles everytime she sees Suhana in mental distress?? HOW COULD A MOTHER DO THAT? I'm sorry but this part SGP I am finding really hard to come to terms with. I cannot accept it. I know its fiction but its shown everyday and people do become influenced by them. I would want to see sone remorse/regret in what she's put Suhana and Ishaan through to tell people that this is not right in any way, in any situation!!  Bas BM right is betraying Suhana? The girl who was learning about the beautiful bond of a mother to her child from BM and about family relationships, has just now been CHEATED BY THE SAME PERSON. WAAAH KIYA BAAT HAI.🀒

Although she was reluctant at 1st she's been shown to encourage and carry on with teh plan even when Sonali didn't want to. Raunak's mother clearly wanted a bahu from the upper class. So if Raunak's mother brought a girl in between Raunak and Panna, would BM like that??? I don't think she would. Beti akhir beti hoti hain and bahu sirf bahu!!
😑
No No dont be harsh on Badi Maa, after all she has the burden of the whole family on her shoulder , and sooner or later she is bound to make a mistake. She loves Suhana no doubt, but rightly or wrongly she took Dadaji,s advice and acted upon it. I wouldnt wash away  somebody,s love if that person makes one mistake, BM may  made a mistake in our eyes but she thinks she is right and Suhana too will forgive her and would be thankful so one should try to remember all the good things a person did for you not few bad things. I am still for BM and Suhana always!! my favourite character of SGP , who even comes before Suhana and Ishaan for me. I am great fan of Badi Maa , she is a human being with so much reponsibilities on her shoulder as no one else in Kyshap family is sensible enough to deal with issues they way she deals with it.
I am sorry but I am feeling very bitter towards her nowadays. I am used to be a HUGE fan of BM too and especially when she was ill and Suhana was nursing her. That was my favourite BM-Suhana phase. Nowadays I just don't her attitude towards all this mess.🀒I am sorry to sound harsh but thats how I feel.
that's what makes me actually like Badi Ma....that the fact that she can make mistakes....and sprry but I majorly disagree there......I have always found that Badi Ma has loved Suhana as a daughter if not more....

you're making BM sound like an evil coniving villan who wants nothing but to injure Suhana in a psychotic wayπŸ˜•

as for Panna's situation and Suhana's situation.....they're COMPLETELY different so how else is BM supposed to react with that....Panna hid that fact from her...she was hurt as any mother would be
Originally posted by Tani91

that's what makes me actually like Badi Ma....that the fact that she can make mistakes....and sprry but I majorly disagree there......I have always found that Badi Ma has loved Suhana as a daughter if not more....

you're making BM sound like an evil coniving villan who wants nothing but to injure Suhana in a psychotic wayπŸ˜•

as for Panna's situation and Suhana's situation.....they're COMPLETELY different so how else is BM supposed to react with that....Panna hid that fact from her...she was hurt as any mother would be

@underlined I'm sorry if it came out like that. Its just that BM is the last person in TV planet I expected this from. I am in a way disheartened by how the creator's have shown her character to be recently. I also adored BM and I still do but her method is so wrong. I used say I would love to have a mother in law like BM. Her wisdom and courage always impressed me so I'm NOT going against her but more of WHATS SHE'S DOING. Thats all.
Okay, here I go with my huge speech.

Badi maa, why the hell do you think is she called Badi Maa? She is the one who is respected in the family, the one who is loved by everyone, the one who loves everyone. The one who is just puuurrfaaacttt.

Your 1st para which said WHY BM thought of canceling the Picnic. Even after her daughter has got married to someone and is now a part of someone else's family, she ALWAYS is going to remain her daughter, right? If there is any problem, BM is also going to get tensed, right? A mother's heart is like that!! Her daughter's problem is her problem, sweety ;)
Canceling the Picnic was not done to achieve something. Normally when something bad happens, we don't celebrate or have fun, right? :/

OH MY GOD. pleaseeee. BM is not bad. She's just trying to do her best to make Ishaan and Suhana behave properly and know that they love each other and be like a happy couple. what the hell is wrong in that? BM is not some villain of some Hindi Movie.
She has not betrayed her. She loves Suhana just like she loves anyone else in the family.

Bahu Beti zaroor ban sakti hai. 😳

Look, BM has got a way of doing things which if Rounak's mother tried doing, it would be totally evil.
How could you compare BM and Rounak's mom? If Rounak and Panna had bad relationships or problems and his mother did so with a good thought and not an evil one, I'm sure BM wouldn't have minded all this.

Everyone has a different way of seeing things :) But please, BM is good. pff, she is one of the very good characters/personality I've seen on screen. πŸ˜ƒ

-Rinky
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

@underlined I'm sorry if it came out like that. Its just that BM is the last person in TV planet I expected this from. I am in a way disheartened by how the creator's have shown her character to be recently. I also adored BM and I still do but her method is so wrong. I used say I would love to have a mother in law like BM. Her wisdom and courage always impressed me so I'm NOT going against her but more of WHATS SHE'S DOING. Thats all.
I know....lol I understand your frustrations too😊....but the way you posted it sounded like BM was a Mandira type villanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mandira type villain 🀣 When you said that, I could see BM with those huge Bindi's & Cat Eyes & all villain-ish looks. 🀣
Originally posted by Tani91

I know....lol I understand your frustrations too😊....but the way you posted it sounded like BM was a Mandira type villanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mandira type villain? OMGπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pari_Rinki

Mandira type villain 🀣 When you said that, I could see BM with those huge Bindi's & Cat Eyes & all villain-ish looks. 🀣

🀣🀣🀣Oh God....now THAT would be fun to watch...if only BM had those amazing one liners that Mandira and Komilika had....they seriously made me root for them more than Prerna and Tulsi

actually I can NEVER imagine Supriyaji enacting a Mandira type villain....she's just way too sweet for that
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago