India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

shweta didn't name sameer (Page 2)

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Nothing would have happened if Shweta would have taken Sameer's name anyway. However, showing this much anger on someone's choice/decision is puke worthy!!! It was her choice and decision to pick Hrishant despite whatever he did to her!!!!

It's not necessary to take Sam's name just because he did this and that to her. Give and take must have happened from both sides and Shweta cannot keep praising Sam's name just for heck of the so called friendship!!! *period*

Agree or disagree!! but it was her choice!! but getting hype because of her personal choice is Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1hideprerna4rishav

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Arre relax charu..

U dont have to worry much Embarrassed.. Shweta won by Votes.. But Ashmit won by BB .. Big smile Happy Big smile

votes doesnt matter dear Big smile agar matter karti Sam aaj Finale mein hota 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanakramabsmelfns

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by charru

Big smile kya karein  , its my  first  season ,  I live outside india , shayyad  aapki tarah  majhey huey viewer nahi   hun  who r immune to   basic human   reactions , dekha  nahi kabhi kisi  ko itna  openly  publicly  conniving hotey  huey, n I still feel  every  word of  what  I wrote n  regarding My  God all i  can say is its beyond u'r  n mine contemptalation n comprehensionn really mine BIG BOSS  n plz refrain  from mocking over My God   , it may   be  surprising to  thickhead  person like u  , but ppl can be very senstive over  latter issue SmileAn advice

LOL, the jibe was at u and not God ..it still super funny to me  that God, if there is one, wud judge a person for his behavior inside a tv show .. 

and dont drag the God issue unnecessarily .... bekar mein ppl wud blow this out of proportion.

take care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1romiosugar1

charru Groupbie
charru
charru

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar

Nothing would have happened if Shweta would have taken Sameer's name anyway. However, showing this much anger on someone's choice/decision is puke worthy!!! It was her choice and decision to pick Hrishant despite whatever he did to her!!!!

It's not necessary to take Sam's name just because he did this and that to her. Give and take must have happened from both sides and Shweta cannot keep praising Sam's name just for heck of the so called friendship!!! *period*

Agree or disagree!! but it was her choice!! but getting hype because of her personal choice is Dead
LOL so what  do say abt. getting hyper over expressing opinion in free public forumDeadLOL ridiculous , public forums r their to express n  its my temper  , keeping it high or low hyper  or hypo is my pererogative n my choice   n i  u r not paying tax on my behalf LOL for that, so  its u  who ROFL need chillax LOL n I still feel  she shud hv named sameer who being outside is favouring her for winner n  may be she was azzplastering salman  BHAI  's choice of hrishant n convienently forgetting  what sameer did for her,  n yes i  just remembered her zameer n her mirror whom she  referredDead
pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by minnie.reet

Arre relax charu..

U dont have to worry much Embarrassed.. Shweta won by Votes.. But Ashmit won by BB .. Big smile Happy Big smile

votes doesnt matter dear Big smile agar matter karti Sam aaj Finale mein hota 

LOL All Sam pulled was Shweta fanz's votebanks.. And the day he ws nominated along with Shweta, he lost by big margin..Tongue

ClapLOL
ROFLThumbs Up

romiosugar1prerna4rishav

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

LOL All Sam pulled was Shweta fanz's votebanks.. And the day he ws nominated along with Shweta, he lost by big margin..Tongue

But I agree that Votes dont matter.. But the fact remains unchanged, Shweta is supposed to be won by HUGE marginWink

awwww in dreams only LOL .......if shweta will win it will be by votes and if anyone else then its scripted ROFL

oh well i m bored of seeing chanting of shweta fans since past 3 months its same ...no variety ROFL

lisa_patel25charru

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charru

Originally posted by romiosugar

LOL so what  do say abt. getting hyper over expressing opinion in free public forumDeadLOL ridiculous , public forums r their to express n  its my temper  , keeping it high or low hyper  or hypo is my pererogative n my choice   n i  u r not paying tax on my behalf LOL for that, so  its u  who ROFL need chillax LOL n I still feel  she shud hv named sameer who being outside is favouring her for winner n  may be she was azzplastering salman  BHAI  's choice of hrishant n convienently forgetting  what sameer did for her,  n yes i  just remembered her zameer n her mirror whom she  referredDead

I certainly understood that Shweta did not full fill your wish whereas she did mine and many others'. Hence, let's put this way that Shweta can't full fill everyone's wishes!! so we both need to relaxConfused!! She is going to do what she thinks is right not caring you, me, or third party existence because it's her life and choice!!!  Why would she take Sam's name.........just because of you? WackoLOL

Sam himself has lost his zameer by sulking too much to get into the house after his elimination, so let's not talk about Shweta's zameer as she still holds her zameer as it was before. She had reasons (good reasons) to not to leave that house when Sam exited the house by himself!!!!Big smile

Go to top