India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

i hope arohi ke dado samjh jaye

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Tonguei hope arohi ke dado samjh jaye... ke cheku nehi sehi  hai arohi ke liya and cheku is  not serious wait arohi Angryarjun? is good for arohi and serious with .. arohi Winki think dada ji samjh gaye hai ke arjun loves arohiHeartBroken Heartf you like post vote me and plesaa comentHeartDay Dreamingplesa apne dil ke bat humse sear karoApproveThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hina12345arjuhi24evermIsHeZ.x

Div_Ridz Senior Member
Div_Ridz
Div_Ridz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Hi..
i do like your vieuw.. but  we have to stay realistisch.. i think her dad just understood that Arjun has a LITTLE good side.. he wont be convinced that he is good of course. arjun needs to do alot more like we are used by ekta.. i think that  her dad does know that Cheeku is a little weird and not so trustfull as they thoughtl. but will that stop the wedding? thats the Q! wel i hope so! And i hope that her dad will be convinced like you say.. but i dont want to hope .. hehe its will hurt to find out that it was just something to let people wait for 2 days XD

I hope you see my side of vieuw too!

xx

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys!

Both of you have good views. But we are all secretly hoping that Dadu finds out  the truth about Arjun and so reunites him with Arohi Smile
I think that Dadu is very clever and he can see/ notice things that maybe other family members miss. I think that Dadu will realise that Arjun is not bad at all just before Arohi marries Cheeku, or Dadu will find out the truth about Cheeku to everyone? But maybe Cheeku and Arohis wedding does stop because of some reason and then Arohi is still not sure about marrying Arjun. As if Arjun and Arohi get married then obviously we are not going to see a happy ever after ending for a long time so the serial drags on. But I live KMH2 and dont want it to end!

Love KMH2 4ever!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Div_RidzmIsHeZ.x

cloud.9 Senior Member
cloud.9
cloud.9

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
i don't think so Arjun-Arohi's love-story would be that simpler. It is KITNI MOHABBAT HAI. I do believe Arohi wont be getting married to Chiku but marraige with Arjun will be not so soon.

there will be some more complications/misunderstanding (i hope not).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Div_RidzmIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
how we al wish dat hapendDay Dreaming but think itz far 2 early 4 al dat 2 hapen...dont u..?? 
tbh i dnt get it..if arjun maries arohi like he sed he wil within 7dayz .. den watz gona hapen nxt..? wa can dey bring in..it obviusly has 2 do wiv arjuhi ryt.... :S x

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index