India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR -a lost world

mokshashree Goldie
mokshashree
mokshashree

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
pr is one of my favourite serial on tv .i loved ankita as an actress and her performance towers all.as i wonder wht is actually happening on the serial,i cant stop myself from cursing the cvs.honestly,from my pov,i understand the k clan s anger towards manav which to me is completely justified cos this is the same ppl that have supported these two dumbos not to get divorced last time and they did and now after settling in ,thy eloped again on the day of their marriage which ofcourse will anger anyone ..brainy satish didnt even tell the truth abt jaywant to them,na!thy were right in being angry..anyways,after all that,thy married,got their rightful slaps and all,and lived in a sorry condition..wateva vinod askd manav was indeed right after his visit to their awful house..he couldnt see his sister in tht sorry condition for which is totally manav s fault.i felt he was right..after all tht,thy were in ks hous and the parents were really nice to them.fine with that.manju is playing her villish character , way better than tht savita whom even had tried to burn archu..zero sympathy for savita ..she deserved all tht she has got..i just hate her..and tht dharmesh episode,i just dont understand why they have to turn everyone into negativity just to highlight the leads as mahaans esp manav...i mean ,calculative dharmesh and affairs?now everyone s negative,vinod ,varsha,vaishali,dharmesh ?who s next,satish? be real,na!i used to love this serial for its touch of realism..now i dont find it tht much...make the leads advance in their married life!for god s sake,why cant archu work and earn along with manav?in today s situation,thts the reality ,na.she should be shown helping practically instead of going gaga over manav yeh hain,manav woh hain aur har wakt manav ki pooja which sometimes irritates seriously.manav is in no way stabil financially.archu has completed her studies.archu should work,earn,build a stabil life and show the others that they have succeeded then that will be a proud moment not only for them,but for the audience as well!hope pr comes up with a inspiring twist as well..maintain the reality touch pls..pr rocks..love ankita aka archana !
-my personal point of view-no offence to anyone-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top