India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Aila...ye kaa bey..

vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Krishna's hair style changes magically..

At the temple...

At Saxena's house...

At Thakur Niwas...

Edited by vishp - 08 January 2011 at 3:02am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxkrishnabhavnana9naMili27Elvira22Tivo---Yemi---Minnie.AziyaMERARAILilac_N_MaplePristineSoulhussainramsoPragati.Tcarisma2tanthya

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
maybe he walks around with a comb & mirror like John Travolta & his groupie did in the movie Grease Tongue .... he even dresses like them LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkkrishnabhavnavishpMili27srikalaganeshlakshmi_paiMinnie.suk4hussainramsoPristineSoulMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

maybe he walks around with a comb & mirror like John Travolta & his groupie did in the movie Grease Tongue .... he even dresses like them LOL

I can see him singing "Summer Loving" with Chandu playing Kenickie (Jeff Conaway) and Sonny (Michael Tucci).LOL  But that hairstyle sure looks like it's morphing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishpMili27---Yemi---Minnie.PristineSoulhussainramso

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
hi boss..... :wavey:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.MERARAI

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
ConfusedWho removes the pictures?
Confused
He carried flat iron to temple and the rain frizzed his hair by the time he reached Sax house. I offer a valid explanation for what seems to be wizardry.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnavishpMili27CrAzYREDMinnie.---Yemi---MERARAIPristineSoul

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Yemi Hug

Where have you beenShocked? Haven't seen you on my posts Ermm(two so far this week either).Ouch

Just watched today's episode and I really can't understand Prats's behavior anymore. Krishna specifically told her to put a lid on it, she agreed he was the best person to handle it with the Takurs while she was at maike, so what was the need for her to open her mouth about YKW being at maike.Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaCrAzYREDMinnie.---Yemi---PristineSoul

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Yemi Hug

Where have you beenShocked? Haven't seen you on my posts Ermm(two so far this week either).Ouch

Just watched today's episode and I really can't understand Prats's behavior anymore. Krishna specifically told her to put a lid on it, she agreed he was the best person to handle it with the Takurs while she was at maike, so what was the need for her to open her mouth about YKW being at maike.Confused

i was laying low.......  too much head scratching & headache inducing stuff going around in the show & forum ConfusedCryAngrySleepyOuchDeadUnhappyWackoBroken HeartPinch

but i couldn't keep away for more than 2 days Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaMinnie.a_umaMERARAI

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Yemi Hug

she is like Komal, carrier of bad news...LOLkomal, have known to spilled the beans few times(pratz fake preggy, no electricity at sax ect ect ect).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.MERARAI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index