Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

I know its so dumb to copy other people in the dressing. Their religion allows such dressing nd ours dont, nd this fact is not understandable to everyone 😕

Totally agree yaar thats what they do😡 i cant cpy anyone i do and wear what i like😃 but i love our religion clothes😃

Ya ya i know what u mean. Raping nd murder na? Gosh, its so common here ub! Especially robbery.. i have heard 3-4 cases in this week only, about robbers coming at home in the middle of night nd stealing everything! 😕 God save our country!

yh yaar thats what i mean🤢
reallly😲 same eya😡 but more than 3 -4
about 8 - 7 guess what
i was coming bk from work on wedneday i got home
and my dad got a call from him close friend he said that there was a robeery
at 4 pm here it was his wife's brother house which was next door his house😲
and he lives near us i mean our house then its my dad's friends house on one side and
on that same side next to him its his house and then next to him its his
wife's brothers house at 4pm his wife's brother and wife went to a funeral his friends dad past away and between 4pm till 4:45pm they were in his house during the day😲
they robbed 10 thousand pound and 10 thousand punds worth of gold jewellery
when he was coming bk just parking his car he looked at his window and he could see someone he quickly ran from his car in the house and the y had ran away from
next door back door guess what they didnt break a door or window
they just got in some how and also none of the this where moved in the house
they went straight to the place they had hiden the money and jewellery😲

in every robbery they did this without moving anything they go straight to the place they
have hidden money or jewwllery yaar everyone saying that they have a device that
they write in what they are looking for and it tells them where it is😲
also no one no's how they get in they have a device for that too😲
and now my dad is saying they robbed again yesterday on the road behind our road😲
people saying its some english people stealing but some pakistani person helping them😡
and the yhave everything planned and professional how can u find the money and jewellery
without out moving nothing😲 its scary

sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Gunji, ub tum bhi thankyou?! 😡😆
Yeah she looks gorgeous. Im loving her more nd more with every passing day 😃❤️

oops😆
me toooo😃
sofiaax thumbnail

Btw i g2g at the moment.. Will be back in 2-3 hours!
Till then, take care!
Muaaah <33

ok i will be on at 7pm😃
TC
LOVE UXXXXXX
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yh yaar thats what i mean🤢
reallly😲 same eya😡 but more than 3 -4
about 8 - 7 guess what
i was coming bk from work on wedneday i got home
and my dad got a call from him close friend he said that there was a robeery
at 4 pm here it was his wife's brother house which was next door his house😲
and he lives near us i mean our house then its my dad's friends house on one side and
on that same side next to him its his house and then next to him its his
wife's brothers house at 4pm his wife's brother and wife went to a funeral his friends dad past away and between 4pm till 4:45pm they were in his house during the day😲
they robbed 10 thousand pound and 10 thousand punds worth of gold jewellery

WHAT?! Omg thats Sh*t! 10000 pounds is alot! 😕

when he was coming bk just parking his car he looked at his window and he could see someone he quickly ran from his car in the house and the y had ran away from
next door back door guess what they didnt break a door or window
they just got in some how and also none of the this where moved in the house
they went straight to the place they had hiden the money and jewellery😲

Okaayyy.. thats freaky :/ They robbers must have kept track on them then. Warna how would they know the exact place nd awl! Uff i dont understand what do these people get by stealing?! Some money? Well, they have no damn idea what punishment they might get for this in the future!

in every robbery they did this without moving anything they go straight to the place they
have hidden money or jewwllery yaar everyone saying that they have a device that
they write in what they are looking for and it tells them where it is😲
also no one no's how they get in they have a device for that too😲
and now my dad is saying they robbed again yesterday on the road behind our road😲
people saying its some english people stealing but some pakistani person helping them😡
and the yhave everything planned and professional how can u find the money and jewellery
without out moving nothing😲 its scary

No ways man! A device which helps them in stealing?! Thats scary!
Yeah see.. again a pakistani involved! Gosh, everywhere pakistanis are named for some crime nd honestly, those arent allegations. Aese hi pakistanis/Muslims ne purey Pakistan ka naam kharab kar rakha hai 🤢

-Hoor- thumbnail
Btw, have to tell you something 😳

Today, i was just skipping channels nd i stopped at colors. Na ana iss des ladoo was coming nd u know Roshni of 'love ne miladi jodi'? She is the lead of the new generation of that show.. so aaj her hero entered, nd coincidentally, i watched it. Nd Sofiiiii.... he is soooooo cuteeee ☺️
Seriously yaar, full on bacha bacha types.. Innocent nd all.. nd since then, im thinking about him only ☺️🤪
sofiaax thumbnail

I No they were planning to give it to there mortgage of there house

Okaayyy.. thats freaky :/ They robbers must have kept track on them then. Warna how would they know the exact place nd awl! Uff i dont understand what do these people get by stealing?! Some money? Well, they have no damn idea what punishment they might get for this in the future!

i no hopefully they get caught sooon no u no everyone thnks that a pakistani person is involve as they knew people here are going to the funeral and also someone's house someone knocked and then when someone opened up they said oh sorry i got the wrong house to make sure thats no one is at home

No ways man! A device which helps them in stealing?! Thats scary! Ouch
Yeah see.. again a pakistani involved! Gosh, everywhere pakistanis are named for some crime nd honestly, those arent allegations. Aese hi pakistanis/Muslims ne purey Pakistan ka naam kharab kar rakha hai 🤢

yeah theres a device how can u find the money without moving things nothing was in the wrong place and also no one no's house they got in no window broken or door
yh i no what u mean🤢 

[/QUOTE]
sofiaax thumbnail

Btw, have to tell you something 😳

Today, i was just skipping channels nd i stopped at colors. Na ana iss des ladoo was coming nd u know Roshni of 'love ne miladi jodi'? She is the lead of the new generation of that show.. so aaj her hero entered, nd coincidentally, i watched it. Nd Sofiiiii.... he is soooooo cuteeee ☺️
Seriously yaar, full on bacha bacha types.. Innocent nd all.. nd since then, im thinking about him only ☺️🤪

Yh Roshni she was Fabb in LNMDJ i just found out last week that she is in Na ana is Des
and yh i saw the article really is he im gonna watch it now😃 Lol u have gone🤪🤪🤪
🤣
🤣
🤣
-Hoor- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sofia-

I No they were planning to give it to there mortgage of there house

Aww i feel sorry for them :(

i no hopefully they get caught sooon no u no everyone thnks that a pakistani person is involve as they knew people here are going to the funeral and also someone's house someone knocked and then when someone opened up they said oh sorry i got the wrong house to make sure thats no one is at home

Haaw thats actually smart. But i swear yaar, Pakistanis are getting degreaded like EVERYWHERE 😕🤢

No ways man! A device which helps them in stealing?! Thats scary!

yeah theres a device how can u find the money without moving things nothing was in the wrong place and also no one no's house they got in no window broken or door
yh i no what u mean🤢

Shucks man, this is so dangerous! Someone said it right, technology causes benefit but its very harmful too 😕

-Hoor- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sofia-

Yh Roshni she was Fabb in LNMDJ i just found out last week that she is in Na ana is Des
and yh i saw the article really is he im gonna watch it now😃 Lol u have gone🤪🤪🤪
🤣
🤣
🤣

Yeah u must. Aaj ka dekhna! Nd im sure you'll love him too.. since both of us are long lost sisters🤣 Haaayeeee bara hi cute banda tha ☺️
sofiaax thumbnail