:. The ThreeSome CC (IO) Pakistan Zindabad! .: - Page 36

Posted: 13 years ago
Sofiiii πŸ€—

Filmfare were FAB!! πŸ₯³
OMG im still in IK nd RK's dream land πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😍
Both looked soooooooooo cuteeeeee together 😍☺️
Their hosting was amazing. SO much better than the previous one. Their Guzaarish act was ROFL 🀣🀣 Loved it to bits 🀣

The politics thing they did was again, superb!
Basically sarey affairs ke minister hain Shri Ranbir Kapoor  🀣🀣

But out of all, their Dabangg nd MNIK bit was the best! Gosh, it was ROFList 🀣🀣🀣
RK came nd said 'My name is Khan nd im very very very smart' to which IK, as Chulbul Pandey, replied 'Agar tu itna smart hai tou Saurav Ganguly ko kyun nikala?!' (from his IPL team) 🀣🀣🀣

Nd then, my fav. bit.. when RK nd IK tangofyed Ranveer when he came to recieve his award 😍 Gosh, that was fab! My 3 favourite guys together were deffo a treat for me 😍☺️

Now, moving on from IK nd RK πŸ˜† Ranveer nd Anushka's act was very good! Loved their dance to Dum Dum esp! PC nd Sonakshi's act too was amazing! Bebo looked extremely beautiful while dancing to Golmaal 3 nd Bebo main Bebo 😍 Nd then, the act of SRK nd Madz was WWOOOOWWW 😍 They truly sizzled on the stage man! 😍 MD looked gorgeous in pink.. nd the two looked stunning together 😍😎

Nd yes! As i told u before too, i loved it when Kajol won the best actress award! She deserved it totally .. You rock, Kajol! 😎

^^ Phew! I didnt realise i wrote an essay on FF 🀣 Have fun reading πŸ˜†

Nd enjoy watching FF.. But beware, you'll get cuteness + hotness attacks when you'll see IK nd RK on stage πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜
Heyy im Backkk =D is pooja on IF? =D
Wow really KSG&Rati yaar can u send me the link to her utube channel =D shes amazing =D
I Have 1 hour till filmfare =D so im on till then =D
unless my dad's friend comes if i dont reply for a long time means i had to get off sundenly as my dad's friend might come over as hes going to Pakistan Tomorrow =D

OMG I CANT W8T 2 SEE IT SOUNDS EXCITING =D XXXX
Here Sofi:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Himyname22

I dont know which Puja ur talking about..
Originally posted by -Sofia-

I Have 1 hour till filmfare =D so im on till then =D
unless my dad's friend comes if i dont reply for a long time means i had to get off sundenly as my dad's friend might come over as hes going to Pakistan Tomorrow =D

OMG I CANT W8T 2 SEE IT SOUNDS EXCITING =D XXXX

Oh wow.. Thats okay πŸ˜›
Yes you should be excited 😳 Im still drooling over IK nd RK 😍😍
@Hoor - oop yeah i meant was the puja who made the merged vms =D
Yeah im happy for my dad's friend he's going after 2 years going to meet his mum&dad and brothers =D
Just checked her channel out it Fabbb
Loved da , HarshadRati,KSGRATI And SukuArjun Ones =D
She shuld make more =D
^^ Haina? She should make a LONG one on HarTi 😍
Heyyy Jaani How are uuu ? πŸ€—