Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool comments : After the Chori (Page 7)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by bee5

Kools,
Liked the summarization on the Whimsical VarshaAngry

And ur take on the fertility of Batatawada ?

I dare not say anything about the fertility of Batatawada ... he already has given me 2 proofs (varun & vaishu being preggy) and Ms. Punjaaban Kudi is so confident that she thinks that just one night in a mumbai hotel is enough to get her her 2nd prasaad.Wink

I'm still scratching my head thinking from which angle am I supposed to view Batawada's sex appeal ? ShockedConfusedLOL

Your narrative about him in blue silk trunks had me imagine him in the shortest white shorts playing batminton like Jeetu Papa (Ekta Mai's) with 'dhal gaya din ho gayi sham jaane do jaana hai' playing in the background ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Why is no one realizing that FBD is still married to Madhuri and Vaishu is the other woman..Their marriage is not valid...SO no point of divorce when there is no marriage to begin with...Also their child will be considered with a title no so nice to ears....Reality folks..

She should leave him and fianally try standing up on her two feets taking help from all Ks and even FBD's parents as they are going to be hurt by same news... 

i know in the show madhuri calls him her hubby .. but according to all the articles , dharmu .. uh .. accidently impregnated her (uh , don't ask me how's that possible Ouch).. he neither loves her nor is married to her .. he is just providing financial support to them .. and is in touch with them only bcuz of his son..
so vaishali is his legally wedded wife ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

virambonnefilleDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Why is no one realizing that FBD is still married to Madhuri and Vaishu is the other woman..Their marriage is not valid...SO no point of divorce when there is no marriage to begin with...Also their child will be considered with a title no so nice to ears....Reality folks..

She should leave him and fianally try standing up on her two feets taking help from all Ks and even FBD's parents as they are going to be hurt by same news... 

i know in the show madhuri calls him her hubby .. but according to all the articles , dharmu .. uh .. accidently impregnated her (uh , don't ask me how's that possible Ouch).. he neither loves her nor is married to her .. he is just providing financial support to them .. and is in touch with them only bcuz of his son..

Thanks Lunza for sharing the Article info...So we have to go by the article but they dont have to show us on TV...Per another article or cast info Savita is supposed to be Damo's 2nd wife and Manav's step mom...But the show does not tell us that...I just wish we get to know the truth abt Madhuri and Vaishu which will help the outcome...

Neways the dude was and is busy with more than one women who find him irresistable ShockedOuchEmbarrassed

virambonnefillelunza

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Dharmesh's track is absolutely senseless. I didn't understand why dharmesh was feeling guilty in yesterday's episode of cheating vaishali. The child seems ten years of age.....so dharmesh definitely married out of knowledge that whoever he marries he will be hiding truth from her. 

Don't understand why was dharmesh enthusiastically looking for a girl to marry when he had madhuri hidden in the closet. Madhuri seems a really nice woman.....he might as well married her than anyone else.....Dharmesh and Vaishali's love affair wasn't that great that they couldn't live without each.

There is no consistency shown in any character. Like once sushant said TRP makes characters 'characterless'.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramdevashree_hlunzanikitagmcDabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
@Varsha Di:

Don't get confused about the 'Savita-being-second-wife-thing'.

In the original serial, 'Tirumati selvam', Savita was Damo's second wife. So they wrote it like that in the character intro too, maybe with the intention of using this particular twist themselves later.

But as the serial progressed, they never used that track/point at all. Instead they changed this angle in the story completely. They made Savita Manav's real mother.

viramlunzaDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@Varsha Di:

Don't get confused about the 'Savita-being-second-wife-thing'.

In the original serial, 'Tirumati selvam', Savita was Damo's second wife. So they wrote it like that in the character intro too, maybe with the intention of using this particular twist themselves later.

But as the serial progressed, they never used that track/point at all. Instead they changed this angle in the story completely. They made Savita Manav's real mother.

Niki I get that but why this CVS and Kekta maiya dont show any kind of consistancy...Simply your post above abt FBD and Madhuri relationship existing and he goes and marries Vaishu...He could have brought forward Madhuri to his parents and married her right...She is pretty and he seem to care abt her and Varun...

It was not like FBD and Vaishu were madly in love wi  each other...

Creatives are really not creative they are more confusing than ever..

virambonnefillelunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Dharmesh's track is absolutely senseless. I didn't understand why dharmesh was feeling guilty in yesterday's episode of cheating vaishali. The child seems ten years of age.....so dharmesh definitely married out of knowledge that whoever he marries he will be hiding truth from her. 

Don't understand why was dharmesh enthusiastically looking for a girl to marry when he had madhuri hidden in the closet. Madhuri seems a really nice woman.....he might as well married her than anyone else.....Dharmesh and Vaishali's love affair wasn't that great that they couldn't live without each.

There is no consistency shown in any character. Like once Sushant said TRP makes characters 'characterless'.  

That's a really good one liner. Clap Sushant says the cleverest of things sometimes.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzabonnefille

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I just wonder what the hell Satish saw in Varsha.

Sorry for the language.. but his love for her flabbergasts me.. it's unberable to see a loving/caring/understanding man like him bare a selfish/loudmouthed twit like Varsha.

Mindboggling.

Daad deni paregi Satish ki! He goes through hell for this woman. And still makes it up to her so he can save their marriage... I felt for him the most after the abortion track..which how conveniently this twit doesn't have to repent for anymore because of her UNDERSTANDING husband.

LOL sorry but I can go on and on and rant and bash Varsha but it's just not worth it. I wouldn't mind it if Satish one day plans on divorcing her. Is that too harsh? No I don't consider it. Unless the twit finally understands how much she has wronged in her life to save her marriage. Today she just did it for me by giving her dukh-bhari kahani about wanting to become a house wife. Really Varsha maharani? Give me a bloody break! Angry

Love,

Z

<3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viram--Hope--lunzabee5koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Go to top