Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool comments : After the Chori (Page 4)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Awesome commentry ..Loved Manohar today , he was in his elements .
I also  do not understand why two gorgeous babes are falling all over Dharmesh ......
he has definitely done better than TDH in this  department .....

It was indeed a boring pisode .....not much happeneing ...

Tanya which yummy five dishes r u cooking ?

Kool, I am making  the following dishes .

Bihari Kabab
Handi chicken
Hyderabadi khate baingan
Mutton Pullao and of course raita
Chane ki daal ka halwa ..
For the kids I have ordered a cake from Baskin and Robins ( they would like that more than anything that I make ) .
It's all almost ready of course not rice ...though I have made the yakhni ( that will be done tomorrow ) ...
Tomorrow  is for cleaning and setting up table and of course looking nice for the party ....Smile

Bas, I am not making anything  more ...
I will finish my cooking another couple of hours and then hopefully will relax . My sister got me the DVD of Band baja Baraat last week  , maybe I will watch it tonight ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 07 January 2011 at 6:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramdevashree_hlunza--Hope--Dabulls23

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
KoolsClap

What has this show become. is like attending a class titled feeding 101...now how many different ways can you feed someone. CVs please break away from the mundane.....

If there is anyone who should be having kids its Dharmu, only for the fact that he is rich. hopefully we will get to see the two ladies strip him of all his riches....kids are expensive these days...lol

Varsha...Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viram--Hope--Dabulls23

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Awesome commentry ..Loved Manohar today , he was in his elements .
I also  do not understand why two gorgeous babes are falling all over Dharmesh ......
he has definitely done better than TDH in this  department .....

It was indeed a boring pisode .....not much happeneing ...

Tanya which yummy five dishes r u cooking ?

Kool, I am making  the following dishes .

Bihari Kabab
Handi chicken
Hyderabadi khate baingan
Mutton Pullao and of course raita
Chane ki daal ka halwa ..
For the kids I have ordered a cake from Baskin and Robins ( they would like that more than anything that I make ) .
It's all almost ready of course not rice ...though I have made the yakhni ( that will be done tomorrow ) ...
Tomorrow  is for cleaning and setting up table and of course looking nice for the party ....Smile

Bas, I am not making anything  more ...
I will finish my cooking another couple of hours and then hopefully will relax . My sister got me the DVD of Band baja Baraat last week  , maybe I will watch it tonight ...
hey which party..and how come i didnt know about itConfused...are we invited kools??
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
My sisters in laws are here from America and I have invited them for dinner tomorrow ...Smile

You and Kool don't need invitation , pop in any time you want ....Wink
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

My sisters in laws are here from America and I have invited them for dinner tomorrow ...Smile

You and Kool don't need invitation , pop in any time you want ....Wink

What abt rest of us Tanya ?  Your menu sounds so yummy and gourmet Big smile

Have fun with your SILs....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
OMG , Fifs we gotta gatecrash tomorrow
Tanya its a veritable feast . Especially the khatte baingans . I love any baingan dish .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

You know Kool I wan t to say two things for Archana ...

About the scene where she is buttering up Vaishali ...
Personally speaking , I approve of her act there .I am  sure some won't .My own younger sister said , she should have  ignored that rude girl ...but that is not what I would have done ..And I say this only because only  Archana knows what  a deep deep trouble Vaishali is in .Vaishali is in a mess.The fact that she got pregnant has just made things worse .That girl is totally sc**** ...You know what I mean .Even her future is bleak as there is a very high chance that her marriage is goign to break .She is madly in love with her husband and her heart is going to break .All her life she was the youngest and most well shielded little girl of her family and she is about to be hit by a tornedo .....
Because Archana is her big sister , she has to be there for her .She has to be there for Vaishali ...Period .That's my thinking ..Little brothers and sisters are no less than your own children .And the way Archu is , I would have hated it that she is running after Savita ( who is trying to burn her and scheming against her all the time, just because she is Manav 's mother  ) but she is not getting ready to be her sister's support , even after knowing what is in store for her ...
And even in her state she did softly told her that ' I know who a good person is " and ' Manav did nothing  wrong ' .I think at that moment , this was good enough for me ..
What vaishali did to Manav , she is going to get it back 100 times worse from the force up there ..Even Manav ( being a good person ) would never wish that on his worst enemy what Vaishali is about to face ....
There is a saying ' Khuda ki laathi beawaaz hoti hai ' . That is what is happening to Vaishai for what she did to Manav...

However where I strongly critisize Archana and am not liking her at all.....is the fact that she is not even thinking about working ..She was making more money than Manav and even Jaywant .Whatever happened to all that .The least she can do is give tutions ....
Very bad , very very very bad .
Which world are these guys ( CVs ) living in ? I always loved Archana because she was a muti  tasker , shown in the begining of the show .Whatever happened to that .Now how much time  does it take to shop for groceries , cook for two people  and clean one room ..
Husband is starting from scratch , he is probably going to be taking care of two homes ( one of them has a baby in it  ,whose health we understand is  fragile ) so why is Archana not helping Manav out with this huge struggle .....
If possible , please hammer it down in your commentries to CVs to correct this mistake .Ok , they don't have to show Archu going out  of the house , if they want to show her only i nthe hosue ...but at least just say  that she is giving tutions to children in the chawl and helping out in the monthly expenses ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 07 January 2011 at 7:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunzanikitagmcgaurimisha

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Khate Baingan took the longest time to make .....D'oh, complicated stuff...First roast masalaas then grind and then imli pulp ...uff ....
The meat dishes were ready in 20 minutes flat  ( for each dish )  but this baingan  had too much nakhras ...
Chane ki dal ka halwa  was also  very very time  consuming ..Bhonaoing bhonaoing ......till you get bhooned yourself .....D'oh

Edited by Tanyaz - 07 January 2011 at 7:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5gaurimishaDabulls23

Go to top