Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool comments : After the Chori (Page 2)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

hey kooldi,awesum commentry as ususal.had gne for vaccations and came on 5th,so cldnt comment on d chori ki commentry.today i wtched d show after ages and was so disappointed with so less of sushant. i was shocked to see dharmu in  so much of demand(lucky boy).d episode was soConfused.

Hug You have NO idea how much Hope and I missed you .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--sherma

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Hello Kools

I rarely get to read your commentary but as always its hilarious. Great oneBig smile Could you tell me the meaning of " batawada" and TDHConfused
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Awesome commentry ..Loved Manohar today , he was in his elements .
I also  do not understand why two gorgeous babes are falling all over Dharmesh ......
he has definitely done better than TDH in this  department .....

It was indeed a boring pisode .....not much happeneing ...

Tanya which yummy five dishes r u cooking ?
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by sherma

hey kooldi,awesum commentry as ususal.had gne for vaccations and came on 5th,so cldnt comment on d chori ki commentry.today i wtched d show after ages and was so disappointed with so less of sushant. i was shocked to see dharmu in  so much of demand(lucky boy).d episode was soConfused.

Hug You have NO idea how much Hope and I missed you .
ya me too was missing d forum so much and ur commentry. i was just so very  interested to know wats happening in d show,and d discussion in d forum.missed all of u guys so much. waise how was ur vaccations.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

And why did Sulo Mano not tell this whole matter to Varsha-Vaishali who are bitching about Manav? Oh yeah, I see, bahu ki izzat jo rakhni hai, Damaad ki izzat jaye, kya fark padta hai!

Very true . Its coz of Rasika. Rasika will twist the very hand Sulo raises to slap Manju and will throw her in jail .
Partly niks its also Manavs fault for not minding the slaps . If u notice Dharmesh minded HIS share of slaps . Although they were NOT given by Sulo , it only happened in HER house .

I would have really liked it if Manav had given a good answer to the K's like he had done when they had thrown his family into jail. He had completely silenced everyone that day. After that I would have only liked him to maintain a dignified silence, not like Dharmesh, sulking and saying, you people did this and that.

Btw I wanna see if Sulo will slap Dharmesh on knowing his fatherly status .Me too. I don't really expect her to slap. Every time a situation arises when she has to slap Ajit/Manju, she says I would have slapped you, but we don't slap people, or any other such bull excuses. Silly woman!!! The two people who have been slapped by her maximum times are Varsha and Manav.

The track is going Maang bharo Sajna way . It will be disgusting to see Vaishu TOLERATING Dharmeshs infidelity simply coz she is preg and coz Varun is dying . Thats NO EXCUSE for Dharmesh doing adultery .Never seen the movie. I knw its difficult and logically and scientifically a chance in a million, but I really want Manav's bone marrow to match Varun's, and Dharmesh requesting Manav to help him. Of course Manav will agree at the drop of a hat. Varsha should divorce Dharmesh and that second woman too should get away from his life. Let Dharmesh stay alone handling his business, realising what he lost. After that they can get together again, if he improves.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

Hello Kools

I rarely get to read your commentary but as always its hilarious. Great oneBig smile Could you tell me the meaning of " batawada" and TDHConfused

batatawada is a deep frried potato vada ........a name given to Dharmesh as he is fat . TDH is short form for  tall dark and handsome ...........a nickname given to Jaywant . Thanks for liking it .Smile

viramLuvSSeverpriya_sparsha

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
niks i DONT want Vaishu to marry Dharmesh .I want a REAL divorce . After this obsession , indecent proposal track Jay will be free . Vaishu can marry Jay .
And yes .........even if Manav sits on the roadside and sells his kidneys , bone marrow and liver , these Ks and people like Vaishu Varsha Dharmu wont improve .They temporaririly smile but later constantly talk of Manavs AUKAAT and Vaishu had the gall to tell Archu SANGAT made u CRASS and MANNERLESS .God how BADLY she talks of Manav ! Its CONSTANTLY about his poverty ......they think he is VERMIN . I have no sympathies for the Ks ........Savitas ire against them is fully justified .Did u see how she was placating Vaishu even though Vaishu talked of Manavs aukat .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 07 January 2011 at 3:58pm

viramLuvSSeverlunza

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
awesome commentary kools...i missed this so much...my daily dose of laughsBig smile...FBD sure is one lucky fella...two hott chicks wanting to carry his babies...all i gotta say is YOU GO BOY!!

Varsha is PR's biggest disappointment so far...I cant understand for the life of me how Satish can tolerate her...oh btw did anyone notice Satish's hot skinny pants with his yellow shirt and high top sneakers yesterday???Blushing....dude looks fineDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramdevashree_hcarpe-diemlunzaDabulls23

Go to top