Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool comments : After the Chori (Page 14)

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

HugTB ! Darling ! Missed u so much !

It was a TREAT reading ur witty comments . I wonder WHEN Mohanrao will get out of his wheelchair and aren't Manohars sneaky attempts to show Manjusha displeasure simply ADORABLE ? And ur so sp[ot on about the mustard caftan !LOLLOLLOLLOL PR is improving after all !

Aww, I missed you too!  I acutally wanted to comment when you posted the commentary but wasn't able to at the time, had a really good laugh at your description of Dharmesh though.  LOL

Most of my comments just come from reading your commentary, I haven't really been watching the show closely as of late.  I want to take some shots of Manohar's expressions however.  LOL  But see, we do have progress!  Archana wears caftans in front of Manav!  And sleeps in the very same caftans too!  ShockedLOL  Man with the rate they're going at Fifi may really get to see Manav wearing a pair of shoes at some point.  LOL

Did you see how immediately they changed Archana's blouses as soon as she got married?  No matter how much the longer sleeves were defended, we were right about their acutal purpose.  These people are so predictable. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Really , thought Batatawada , these females ! They won't let a man rest in peace . All I wanna do is business and make money but they hound me for AHEM and BACHCHASLOLLOLLOL

She had always told him that his chubby roly poly paunch had turned her on like anything .........especially when he wore soccer shorts on a bare chest .ROFLROFL

yesterday was Madhuri's ovulation day and now Vaishu is prego . And next month Madhuri will be . And theres already Varun !LOLLOLLOLROFL

Coz YEH women , they won't leave me . WOH TOH CHORENGI NAHI . Kabhi soccer shorts toh kabhi swim trunks . Just to see that paunch ! ROFLROFL Why , they sometimes made him RUN in the bedroom as they lolled on the bed,  only to see it wobble and quiver . They found it THAT sexy . And to top it all that hole in his chin . His chubby , dimpled chin . ROFLROFLROFL

Had the smoochy hussy been there , she wud have KISSED Manohar on his lips for being this DARING .LOLLOL

We saw Varsha being a spoilt nautankiSilly and shopping at Satish's expense by laying a guilt trip on him . Her latest WHIM was I WANNA LEAVE MY JOB COZ MY HOUSE NEEDS ME . Hahahahaa Wacko

Wow!!!!!!! Back with a Bang!!!!!!!!!!! Clap
Fantabulous DiClap
Laughing n ROFLing LOLLOLLOL
How r u di? didn't u got ma PM ?

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Shraddhu ..........Hug mi tula khoop miss kela

ektarfapyar

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Amazing Mogga:

"The Revenge of the Nerds"  poster boy has a harem of two.  I am afraid if he goes on any other business trips the CVs might make him a sailor of many ports. Wacko  What a purposeless track. So corny and trite

Varsha needs to be a housewife 24/7 and nurse Mohanrao the invalid. So my question is WHERE IS BHAVNA - THE REAL 24/7 HOUSEWIFE, is she:

a) dead
b) divorced
c) waiting in queue to join Dharmesh's harem
d) visiting relatives for the rest of her life
e) vanished from Balaji Team as she had to turn in her payroll slot and contract to debutant Madhuri

Seems whenever they introduce a new character (other than Ashwin and his wife)  Bhavna disappears. That poor Mohanrao.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diemgaurimishakoolsadhu1000

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

we do have progress!  Archana wears caftans in front of Manav!  And sleeps in the very same caftans too! 

I like the fact that they have archana back with short blouses and the caftans.

it makes it more homey when both the leads are comfortably dressed and behaving like the regular Joe and Jane. Adds an element of reality and relatability.

I think more than Shoes on Manav needs shirts that are one size bigger. his tight shirts looked good at the start as he had a flat belly and was a little lean then. now he looks less boy and more man so he needs a little looser shirts. they can still be simple to reflect his poor financial situation but the popped button look is not becoming.

I would also like to see them work on beautifying Archana in a subtle way.

she needs

a) a hint of blush to look more energized under those harsh camera lights.
b) a little eye makeup and even some light fake eyelashes to highlight her beautiful irises. the current natural look is not as becoming. it looked ok when she was playing a sick person.
c) maybe if she plaits her hair in a simple braid or like she used to do before with a slight french braid rather than a loose pony with a rubber band.

these are all simple and subtle things that the average Indian girl can do and does often sport without spending anything significant on hair and makeup.   they do not need to dress her up like a waif to show that they are down on their luck right now.  she seems to wear expensive sarees so eyeliner should not require a dip in their pockets

one last thing. the couple was seperate for a while. yet now that they have the only thing they desire in the world, they do not seem to be overjoyed or emoting this.

archana and manav need to show some spousal attraction rather than the BFF dynamic they are showing right now.   they do not need to make it vulgar or embarrasing but there are subtle things that can be shown with intimate glances and body language.  I think the fans deserve it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13carpe-diemunknown18gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
lolzzz kools LOL
--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I have read a few comments (and I am sorry I did not note who made them or I would ahve copied and pasted them here)

about what Manav and Archana should do to win their primary antagonists over ie. Dharmesh and Savita respectively.

While I think that Manav and Archana take very foolish decisions and actions, I do believe that they are both compassionate people who never think ill of others. SO keeping this in mind, I don't think that either one of them should donate bone marrow or take care of children of dead siblings to win their antagonists over.  I see no harm in them doing both out of compassion and on humanitarian grounds but I do not want them to be shown doing it to earn anyone's good graces.

they have not really done anything unethical or sneaky in order to fall in bad books with these people. the bad relationships are because of historical baggage and exceptional circumstances not their character. In fact, if people want to like them they should do so becasue they appreciate their inner goodness (apparent based on PAST DEEDS not the expectations of future ones) rather than because of these emotional debts.  they are never shown getting sustained or even significant credit for their past acts of kindness.

Archana and Manav should now be shown focusing on strenghtening the grihasti that Archana is so proud and happy about and respond helpfully when ASKED by family members.

Edited by --Hope-- - 09 January 2011 at 9:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diemshermakoolsadhu1000

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Shraddhu ..........Hug mi tula khoop miss kela

ho di me pan khup khup Hug
aata mazha karuyaApprove coz ma di is back with her humour LOL

Go to top