Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool comments : After the Chori (Page 11)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

How abt Vaishu's baby be a match for BM transplant and FBD-Mad's 2nd child is not...Story will be interesting than.. My gutt feeling this is what will happen...Embarrassed  lets see..

ArMan's kid will be there which will make Savita forgive them and bring them home...

Either way Vaishu will be in pitiable condition . I am gonna bring this up in commentary .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverkoolchickDabulls23

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
kools can u add in ur commentary about Manav's lack of shoes plz...it irritates me to no end the fact that he doesnt wear shoes at allLOL...maybe cv's will pay heed..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
LOL  When I read the orange silk shorts part yesterday I laughed really really hard, great job Kool!  I also liked the ovulation day joke, I remember we discussed that once.  LOL

I don't get why they have introduced this typical bone marrow track and why for Dharmesh of all people.  Given how he was characterized at first it doesn't fit, but apparently this is the best retribution the writers could come up with.  Did you notice that Sukriti and Shibu darling now have two new associate creatives?  And I'm pretty sure they still haven't changed "dailogues" to "dialogues" in the credits.  LOL

I miss my Koala bear Mohanrao these days, but maybe he's busy with some travel agent making arrangements for Jamaica because Manohar is too busy giving expressions to Manjusha.  LOL

I fail to understand Varsha.  I don't even know if there is anything there to understand.  She definitely isn't what she used to be.  It is somewhat interesting though to see how the influx of money has changed Varsha and Vaishali's point of view. 

But at least after all this time Archana has finally decided she can be married and still wear a nightgown/caftan.  LOL  It seemed impossible for a while there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

LOL  When I read the orange silk shorts part yesterday I laughed really really hard, great job Kool!  I also liked the ovulation day joke, I remember we discussed that once.  LOL

I don't get why they have introduced this typical bone marrow track and why for Dharmesh of all people.  Given how he was characterized at first it doesn't fit, but apparently this is the best retribution the writers could come up with.  Did you notice that Sukriti and Shibu darling now have two new associate creatives?  And I'm pretty sure they still haven't changed "dailogues" to "dialogues" in the credits.  LOL

I miss my Koala bear Mohanrao these days, but maybe he's busy with some travel agent making arrangements for Jamaica because Manohar is too busy giving expressions to Manjusha.  LOL

I fail to understand Varsha.  I don't even know if there is anything there to understand.  She definitely isn't what she used to be.  It is somewhat interesting though to see how the influx of money has changed Varsha and Vaishali's point of view. 

But at least after all this time Archana has finally decided she can be married and still wear a nightgown/caftan.  LOL  It seemed impossible for a while there.

HugTB ! Darling ! Missed u so much !

It was a TREAT reading ur witty comments . I wonder WHEN Mohanrao will get out of his wheelchair and aren't Manohars sneaky attempts to show Manjusha displeasure simply ADORABLE ? And ur so sp[ot on about the mustard caftan !LOLLOLLOLLOL PR is improving after all !

toothbrush13

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRnerd

kools can u add in ur commentary about Manav's lack of shoes plz...it irritates me to no end the fact that he doesnt wear shoes at allLOL...maybe cv's will pay heed..

Darling Fifs for the umpteenth time he is a MECHANIC, he will look ODD wearing shoes on that outfit ...........mechanics most categorically DON"T
Some suggested Kolhapuri chappals but actually roadside rexine chappals r perfect . Worn out ones , flattened ones .

devashree_h

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Darling Fifs for the umpteenth time he is a MECHANIC, he will look ODD wearing shoes on that outfit ...........mechanics most categorically DON"T
Some suggested Kolhapuri chappals but actually roadside rexine chappals r perfect . Worn out ones , flattened ones .

Kools that is exactly what Mannu wears Bata 50 rs rubber flip flops...he does not even wear kolhapuri or leather flipflops...And pls change those jeans...Have him wear overall when he is working in shop as mechanic but other times he can surely dress up decent...

Fifz I complained abt his footwear loooooooooong back...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
U two Gundis r like minded Smile

Dabulls23

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

kools NOOOOO..mechanics DO wear shoes...I WANT TO SEE MANAV WEAR SHOES!!!...and while we are on his dressing habits..how about short sleeved camp shirts worn outside his pants, and maybe once in awhile wear a pair of slacks instead of jeansBig smile

Dabulls23

Go to top