Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Yes we sure do...Fifs I like your choice of clothes...Mannu wearing short sleeve cotton shirts not tucked in over nice pair of pants-slacks or even jeans with shoes on would look great...Than he can be the tough competition for TDH 😛  Then when he can afford  he should go out and buy some converse 😉

i would much prefer a pair of nice sleek pumas over converse😃
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very kool commentary..😎..dharmesh part was really good..👍🏼
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U ladies r dressing up Manav😳

Kool, just LOVEDDD ur commentary!!!! One of ur best! 🤣🤣👏
🤣
Batatawada is the hottest thing in Mumbai right now😳

I dont understand Varsha😕 Satish shud just let her do what she wants and I liked it that he was ignoring her b4. He shud hav continued that.
SweetFifi thumbnail
Originally posted by: unknown18

U ladies r dressing up Manav😳

Kool, just LOVEDDD ur commentary!!!! One of ur best! 🤣🤣👏
🤣
Batatawada is the hottest thing in Mumbai right now😳

I dont understand Varsha😕 Satish shud just let her do what she wants and I liked it that he was ignoring her b4. He shud hav continued that.

wow look who showed up..HNY to you sid😃
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, for a change, Mana's 'dressing' rather than his 'dressing down' is being discussed. 😆
SweetFifi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Wow, for a change, Mana's 'dressing' rather than his 'dressing down' is being discussed. 😆

so what do you think niki..shoes, sneakers, or sandals😆
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Right now its fine just as it is: chappals as work and shoes when at special events-- like he wore when he took Archu to date before marriage, in a nice purple shirt- looking deadly handsome.. Garage is so hot and sweaty anyway, chappals are more comfortable.

When he gets his own garage back with a nice office of his own, then he can wear shoes and wear light coloured shirts like an executive. I'm telling you, TDH will be forgotten in front of him.

SweetFifi thumbnail
but niki i have never seen him with shoes or sneakers...i think cv's should start dressing him a little smarter..and do away with the jeans sometimes...he is not in a garage all day.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Chapals and the amulet are part of Manav's persoanlity and the collared shirt and jeans as well .I don't think he should  change that ...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with niki , Manav is fine as he is . Shoes wont suuit him at al .Currently he is a mechanic with not even a garage of his own .......working in satar fatar garages and making a living . Just imagine his lifestyle guys ..........he will dress up when the money starts coming in .