Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†  When I read the orange silk shorts part yesterday I laughed really really hard, great job Kool!  I also liked the ovulation day joke, I remember we discussed that once.  πŸ˜†

I don't get why they have introduced this typical bone marrow track and why for Dharmesh of all people.  Given how he was characterized at first it doesn't fit, but apparently this is the best retribution the writers could come up with.  Did you notice that Sukriti and Shibu darling now have two new associate creatives?  And I'm pretty sure they still haven't changed "dailogues" to "dialogues" in the credits.  πŸ˜†

I miss my Koala bear Mohanrao these days, but maybe he's busy with some travel agent making arrangements for Jamaica because Manohar is too busy giving expressions to Manjusha.  πŸ˜†

I fail to understand Varsha.  I don't even know if there is anything there to understand.  She definitely isn't what she used to be.  It is somewhat interesting though to see how the influx of money has changed Varsha and Vaishali's point of view. 

But at least after all this time Archana has finally decided she can be married and still wear a nightgown/caftan.  πŸ˜†  It seemed impossible for a while there.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

πŸ˜†  When I read the orange silk shorts part yesterday I laughed really really hard, great job Kool!  I also liked the ovulation day joke, I remember we discussed that once.  πŸ˜†

I don't get why they have introduced this typical bone marrow track and why for Dharmesh of all people.  Given how he was characterized at first it doesn't fit, but apparently this is the best retribution the writers could come up with.  Did you notice that Sukriti and Shibu darling now have two new associate creatives?  And I'm pretty sure they still haven't changed "dailogues" to "dialogues" in the credits.  πŸ˜†

I miss my Koala bear Mohanrao these days, but maybe he's busy with some travel agent making arrangements for Jamaica because Manohar is too busy giving expressions to Manjusha.  πŸ˜†

I fail to understand Varsha.  I don't even know if there is anything there to understand.  She definitely isn't what she used to be.  It is somewhat interesting though to see how the influx of money has changed Varsha and Vaishali's point of view. 

But at least after all this time Archana has finally decided she can be married and still wear a nightgown/caftan.  πŸ˜†  It seemed impossible for a while there.

πŸ€—TB ! Darling ! Missed u so much !

It was a TREAT reading ur witty comments . I wonder WHEN Mohanrao will get out of his wheelchair and aren't Manohars sneaky attempts to show Manjusha displeasure simply ADORABLE ? And ur so sp[ot on about the mustard caftan !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† PR is improving after all !
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRnerd

kools can u add in ur commentary about Manav's lack of shoes plz...it irritates me to no end the fact that he doesnt wear shoes at allπŸ˜†...maybe cv's will pay heed..

Darling Fifs for the umpteenth time he is a MECHANIC, he will look ODD wearing shoes on that outfit ...........mechanics most categorically DON"T
Some suggested Kolhapuri chappals but actually roadside rexine chappals r perfect . Worn out ones , flattened ones .
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Darling Fifs for the umpteenth time he is a MECHANIC, he will look ODD wearing shoes on that outfit ...........mechanics most categorically DON"T
Some suggested Kolhapuri chappals but actually roadside rexine chappals r perfect . Worn out ones , flattened ones .

Kools that is exactly what Mannu wears Bata 50 rs rubber flip flops...he does not even wear kolhapuri or leather flipflops...And pls change those jeans...Have him wear overall when he is working in shop as mechanic but other times he can surely dress up decent...

Fifz I complained abt his footwear loooooooooong back...😳
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
U two Gundis r like minded 😊
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

kools NOOOOO..mechanics DO wear shoes...I WANT TO SEE MANAV WEAR SHOES!!!...and while we are on his dressing habits..how about short sleeved camp shirts worn outside his pants, and maybe once in awhile wear a pair of slacks instead of jeansπŸ˜ƒ
SweetFifi thumbnail

U two Gundis r like minded 😊

great minds think alikeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

kools NOOOOO..mechanics DO wear shoes...I WANT TO SEE MANAV WEAR SHOES!!!...and while we are on his dressing habits..how about short sleeved camp shirts worn outside his pants, and maybe once in awhile wear a pair of slacks instead of jeansπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†What !!!! Fifs do mechanics wear such clothes in Trinidad ? In Mumbai u will hardly see one this way ! I will say something abt his rubber flipflops but the shoes can come when he becomes rich
SweetFifi thumbnail

πŸ˜†What !!!! Fifs do mechanics wear such clothes in Trinidad ? In Mumbai u will hardly see one this way ! I will say something abt his rubber flipflops but the shoes can come when he becomes rich

dont you know it's OSHA regulations, workers must wear safety shoes while on the job...in our business it's mandatory for employees to wear closed toe shoes while on the job a long time back
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

great minds think alikeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž

Yes we sure do...Fifs I like your choice of clothes...Mannu wearing short sleeve cotton shirts not tucked in over nice pair of pants-slacks or even jeans with shoes on would look great...Than he can be the tough competition for TDH πŸ˜›  Then when he can afford  he should go out and buy some converse πŸ˜‰

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago