Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: PRnerd

Varsha your TDH is all Talk and NO Spark!πŸ˜†

Chal hatt....Your Satish is Joru ka Gulam...Varshu is controlling his manhood in palm of her hands πŸ˜†  So wish TDH would have gotten one chance to show what he is made of...Right now poor guy is just waiting and it is all building up but no where to go 😳😭  They need to bring a good character in PR who will calm his emotions and rejection from airhead Archu....All he need is love....Than u can see a wonderful TDH with HAWT and loving Gal...πŸ˜‰ Archu is not right for him anyways....She would not be able to keep up with TDH...😳
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

sure Varsha πŸ˜† how bout they take a 20 yr leap nd grown up Varun is played by Jaywant nd the 2nd (the one with the bone marrow) is Vikram played by Sushant πŸ˜‰ Vaishu daughter can be played by Vaishu herself (as it happens in hindi movies, mothers & daughter lookalikes πŸ˜†). Would be fun to watch PR also Arman having a daughter played by Ankita πŸ˜† PR season 2

Piya great story πŸ‘ Kya dimaag tune paaya πŸ˜†  TDH & Sushant as bros kya baat hai ...Than dont make Anki Arman's daughter...Lil Anki has to be from some third couple outside of the family...So in PR 2 TDH and SUshant  both fall in love with same girl Anki πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and this time Sushant does not get her b/c she has HAWTS for My lil TDH 😳😍

Finally Justice will be served πŸ˜†
Hailaa 🀣 they would be related somehow right .... omg !! kinda incest , but Dharmu & Maddy arent related to ArMan (no blood ties) πŸ€” anyway, maybe Ankita can be Ajits daughter, nd dont worry this time too Sushant aka Vikram will get Archana πŸ˜› Varun will fall for Tarun's daughter (Manju lookalike) 🀣
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Piya great story πŸ‘ Kya dimaag tune paaya πŸ˜†  TDH & Sushant as bros kya baat hai ...Than dont make Anki Arman's daughter...Lil Anki has to be from some third couple outside of the family...So in PR 2 TDH and SUshant  both fall in love with same girl Anki πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and this time Sushant does not get her b/c she has HAWTS for My lil TDH 😳😍

Finally Justice will be served πŸ˜†

awesome, only one question...who are the fathers of the two.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

I just wonder what the hell Satish saw in Varsha.

Sorry for the language.. but his love for her flabbergasts me.. it's unberable to see a loving/caring/understanding man like him bare a selfish/loudmouthed twit like Varsha.

Mindboggling.

Daad deni paregi Satish ki! He goes through hell for this woman. And still makes it up to her so he can save their marriage... I felt for him the most after the abortion track..which how conveniently this twit doesn't have to repent for anymore because of her UNDERSTANDING husband.

LOL sorry but I can go on and on and rant and bash Varsha but it's just not worth it. I wouldn't mind it if Satish one day plans on divorcing her. Is that too harsh? No I don't consider it. Unless the twit finally understands how much she has wronged in her life to save her marriage. Today she just did it for me by giving her dukh-bhari kahani about wanting to become a house wife. Really Varsha maharani? Give me a bloody break! 😑

Love,

Z

<3

I understand when Satish fell in love with Varsha, she was sort of the hot-headed girl but she did not hurt anyone intentionally, she used to give back nicely to Savita if Savita did anything wrong and we all (ok most of all), did wanted Satish to fall in love with Varsha and liked their track and looked forward to their own love story .. so much so that when Satish & Archu's marriage was decided by Sulo (the 2nd time around), we all were getting jittery about why Satish & Varsha marriage is not happening and were so happy when finally their marriage did happen ... ( I for one, who had stopped watching PR bcos of Manav-Shravani's behuda track bcos of Savita came back to watching PR just because of Satish-Varsha marriage) ...

...and now yesterday was the limit of Varsha's whims .. it is so irritating to see her go from one whim to the next one .. it looked as if Varsha (I'm not referring to the actor but the character here) is playing some drama .. once she wants to play this career oriented woman😲 ... next she wants to play a woman irritated by her being pregnant .😲.. next she wants to play the dutiful daughter-in-law 😲... as if we don't know that whim also will pass in a few days and she will start cribbing about how much work she is doing as a house-wife and a DIL .... πŸ˜‘

...I get so irritated watching her now-a-days that whenever I see her open her mouth and give those "intelligent" analysis on Manav .. feel like giving 2 thappad to varsha .... 😑(she was trying to explain to Vaishali how Vaishali is so naive and believing Manav!) ...

... and Ms. vaishali .. oh where she started as this sweet little daughter of Sulo ..who even though did not get as much attention from Sulo being the youngest daughter of the house (For Sulo it was always Archu) ... accepting Dharmesh as her husband ... and slowly changing and changing for the worse 😑... where she was trying to tell, "oh you are acquiring all the bad manners because of the company you keep" ...😲 ... felt like giving tappad to her also 😑... what do these 2 daughters of Sulo think about themselves? 😲Manju always was the bad one .. but even she had never spoken about Manav like that ... I get really irritated watching Varsha-Vaishali than Manju these days ...😑
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
At the rate that the fertile Batatawada is fathering children , I feel alarmed . who wud have thought that the paunchy shorty is so FERTILE . Fifs is right , he shud be charging for them swimmers
Sickening thing is its all gonna be deemed as a mistake worth forgiving as he has not really married Madhuri and coz it was a MISTAKE done many years ago , also coz Vaishu is pregggers . So Batatawada is gonna be worshipped by two women .
Btw guys I have a feeling Vaishu will miscarry with SHOCK . Varsha aBORTED , Vaishu will miscarry ............its Archus baby who will arrive fIRST on the scene . ARMANS child will be first .
.Needless to say , Ajit Vandu , inspite of the UNPROTECTED rapes r still conveniently CHILDLESS for ARMAN"s sake
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: acre

hi kool di,πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

so its always as usual u have come out with the extremely joyful commentary,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

di,seriously i haven't understand the character of varsha yet,
may be someone 😳 will write the novel on the character of varsha,

i still remember those day when people on this forum admires varsha as the woman of 21st century,
becoz of her practical nature at that time,
previously whenever she takes any decision she uses her brain,
now its look likes that her brain has gone for the foreign trip,
don't worry people her brain will comeback very soon from the foreign tripπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

now her mind its totally confused she herself doesn't know what she is doing now,
neither she doesn't understand satish her husband nor she ever make any attempt to understand the feeling of the satish,

on the other hand,
sulo has just like a sheep infront of the manju,
she has always ignores the small mistake of manju,
now that small mistakes of manju & has become the crime for her,
she has also crossed her limit,
now the time has come for manav to show his power & teach a harsh lesson to the manju,which she will remember forever in her life,

the only good thing which was happen in this serial was
that vaishu has become pregnant,
if i m not wrong in the future track these idiots will show that vaishu's child will give its bone marrow to the varun's,

after all vaishu's child & varun r the half siblings,
both r the offspring of the dharmu,
i feel little disappoint on the condition of vaishu,
she doesn't deserve that type of treatment,
although she is not that masoom,
she always changes her colour from time to time,
sometimes she is sweeter than the gulab jamun & sometimes she is spicy than the masala chat,

Shikhar I feel Vaishu will miscarry with shock .  CVs will show ARMAN having first child . in the 3 sisters .

They r now going to show ARMAN becoming rich and having bby while sisters will be poor and without babies . CVS r THIS simplisticπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
How abt Vaishu's baby be a match for BM transplant and FBD-Mad's 2nd child is not...Story will be interesting than.. My gutt feeling this is what will happen...😳  lets see..

ArMan's kid will be there which will make Savita forgive them and bring them home...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

How abt Vaishu's baby be a match for BM transplant and FBD-Mad's 2nd child is not...Story will be interesting than.. My gutt feeling this is what will happen...😳  lets see..

ArMan's kid will be there which will make Savita forgive them and bring them home...

Either way Vaishu will be in pitiable condition . I am gonna bring this up in commentary .
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kools can u add in ur commentary about Manav's lack of shoes plz...it irritates me to no end the fact that he doesnt wear shoes at allπŸ˜†...maybe cv's will pay heed..