lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
^^^ no comments on vinod ?
acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi kool di,πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

so its always as usual u have come out with the extremely joyful commentary,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

di,seriously i haven't understand the character of varsha yet,
may be someone 😳 will write the novel on the character of varsha,

i still remember those day when people on this forum admires varsha as the woman of 21st century,
becoz of her practical nature at that time,
previously whenever she takes any decision she uses her brain,
now its look likes that her brain has gone for the foreign trip,
don't worry people her brain will comeback very soon from the foreign tripπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

now her mind its totally confused she herself doesn't know what she is doing now,
neither she doesn't understand satish her husband nor she ever make any attempt to understand the feeling of the satish,

on the other hand,
sulo has just like a sheep infront of the manju,
she has always ignores the small mistake of manju,
now that small mistakes of manju & has become the crime for her,
she has also crossed her limit,
now the time has come for manav to show his power & teach a harsh lesson to the manju,which she will remember forever in her life,

the only good thing which was happen in this serial was
that vaishu has become pregnant,
if i m not wrong in the future track these idiots will show that vaishu's child will give its bone marrow to the varun's,

after all vaishu's child & varun r the half siblings,
both r the offspring of the dharmu,
i feel little disappoint on the condition of vaishu,
she doesn't deserve that type of treatment,
although she is not that masoom,
she always changes her colour from time to time,
sometimes she is sweeter than the gulab jamun & sometimes she is spicy than the masala chat,

Edited by acre - 13 years ago
Batatawada looked uncomfortable at the gleam in her eyes . He had no way of knowing if she was LYING just to get him in bed .

🀣
never thot Batatawada would turn out to be such a player , God knows how many more wives he has lined up , he does tour a lot πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Edited by piya_10 - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
More than the number of wives , I want to know the number of kids in the equation ..
How many women has he ..uh .. "accidently impregnated" ???
I prefer vaishu over varsha anyday .. at least she comes across as a caring and considerate wife .. puts up with his long working hours , and she has stuck by him and "chosen him" over her own family at times...
With varsha , it  is neither here nor there .. she just pi*ses off everybody..

Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
FBD from Pati Patni aur Woh...

Pyaar baanta phir ta hai πŸ˜†  who knows how many more lil FBDs are around out there....Varun defo is lil FBD
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

FBD from Pati Patni aur Woh...

Pyaar baanta phir ta hai πŸ˜†  who knows how many more lil FBDs are around out there....Varun defo is lil FBD

Manav, Jaywant and Satish are Hott Bodied but FBD is Hot BloodedπŸ˜†
pyaar baat tey chalo πŸ˜† Dharmu's song πŸ˜‰ aww li'l Varun is cute I bet Vaishu gonna have a gal , after the birth of 2nd kid Maddy's gonna disappear & 20 yrs later the son (s) will return to claim their haq on the jaydad πŸ˜† also to accept them in front of duniya πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PRnerd

Manav, Jaywant and Satish are Hott Bodied but FBD is Hot BloodedπŸ˜†

Fifs my TDH is HAWT Bodied and Blooded...Archu just did not let him prove himself to her 😭😭😭  Woh SR Inti HAWT hoti  ke hum yahan California aur aap Trinidad me earthquake mehsoos karte...πŸ˜†

Their SR would be so fantastic that we would here earthquake all the way to Trini & Cali...πŸ˜†

Sigh sigh sigh...What a waste of beautiful sculpture called TDH ⭐️   😭

Piya we can all write better stories than Kekta maiya and her CV troop πŸ˜‰  Hai na bolo bolo πŸ˜›
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Fifs my TDH is HAWT Bodied and Blooded...Archu just did not let him prove himself to her 😭😭😭  Woh SR hot ke hum yahan California aur aap Trinidad me earthquake mehsoos karte...πŸ˜†

Their SR would be so fantastic that we would here earthquake all the way to Trini & Cali...πŸ˜†

Sigh sigh sigh...What a waste of beautiful sculpture called TDH ⭐️   😭

Piya we can all write better stories than Kekta maiya and her CV troop πŸ˜‰  Hai na bolo bolo πŸ˜›

Varsha your TDH is all Talk and NO Spark!πŸ˜†....we should start calling FBD Spermy Dharmu🀣
Edited by PRnerd - 13 years ago
sure Varsha πŸ˜† how bout they take a 20 yr leap nd grown up Varun is played by Jaywant nd the 2nd (the one with the bone marrow) is Vikram played by Sushant πŸ˜‰ Vaishu daughter can be played by Vaishu herself (as it happens in hindi movies, mothers & daughter lookalikes πŸ˜†). Would be fun to watch PR also Arman having a daughter played by Ankita πŸ˜† PR season 2